Misys Healthcare Systems

Misys Healthcare Systems United States Employee Reviews

Great place to work as a college student
Technical Analyst (Current Employee), College Station, TxMarch 16, 2015
Pros: flexible work hours, managers are very nice, able to create your own hours
Cons: not able to work overtime
You are able to create your own hours, you are not micro managed. Very flexible work hours. You are not able to work overtime. Managers are very nice and easy to approach.
best place I have ever worked
SPG Corporate Training Manager (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCDecember 30, 2013
I worked for this company for 15 years. I have nothing bad to say about them. Wish I could go back
Wonderful Company!
Administrative Assistant - Sales (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCOctober 30, 2013
Pros: company culture, friendly environment, on-site cafeteria & fitness center
Cons: management has changed
Although challenging and fast-paced, Misys was a wonderful place to work. I always felt appreciated for my hard work and dedication. Very friendly employees. Much like a family. Because we felt appreciated, we worked VERY hard and did not mind at all. The company had annual Employee Award ceremonies, Family picnics, etc. These events helped bring us closer together and made us feel that we were valued. As a result there were many dedicated loyal employees.
Misys Healthcare was an office based environment with a limited amount of people you who I delt with.
Customer Support Technician (Former Employee), Edison, NJSeptember 3, 2013
Pros: office was close to my home. only about 10 miles.
Cons: the company paid us monthly. then to bi-weekly.
A typical day at Misys Healthcare systems involved going into an office based environment. I had my own cubicle which I worked out of and did customer support over the phones. I was setup to log all calls that came into the call center for my set clients and if I couldn't fix the issue, either push the problem up to 2nd level support or straight to the hardware department then which a tech would be deployed to visit the office an help the customer out.

There really wasn't a hard part of the job. Sometimes the client would get irate over the phone but it was my job to calm them down and solve their issue as quickly as possible.

Most enjoyable part of my job was overall helping my clients. They loved talking to me because I made sure the problem they had I got done right and in record time.
Did not last long
Client Support Operator / Contract (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCMarch 12, 2013
A contract position did not last long, department transferred overseas, just working to help the transition.
Used to be a good place to work
Senoir Business Analyst /Project Manager (Former Employee), White Plains, NYFebruary 26, 2013
Used to be a good place to work.company outsourcing all possible US jobs
Excellent Sales organization; Encouraged sales learning
Regional Sales Executive (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCAugust 30, 2012
Sold Information Technology Solutions into the ambulatory care environment for the DC Metropolitan region
Learned quite a bit, and worked with a great bunch of people
Field Engineer (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCAugust 11, 2012
I covered Georgia basically everything south of Atlanta. It was a very enjoyable job, and I learned quite a bit of systems and care of end users. I worked out of my house, and the company was in North Carolina, so there was little chance of advancement without relocating. While there was a schedule (on paper) basically you had to adjust at the "drop of a hat", which also made the job a challenge (in a good way). Unfortunately, with the economic times there was a layoff there as well.