Mitchell's Fish Market Employee Review

View all Mitchell's Fish Market reviews

Great people delivering genuine hospitality
SOUS CHEF (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIOctober 24, 2012
Part of the Cameron Mitchell Restaurants at the time I worked for them now part of the Ruth's Hospitality Group, Inc., had the best culture I've ever seen to date from a company, their main motto was; "The answer is YES, what is the Question," extraordinary in my opinion.
They considered people coming into the restaurant as "guests" not "customer", very wise in my eye. They truly made everyone feel important, like it should be.

Other Mitchell's Fish Market Employee Reviews

enjoyable work enviroment
Sauté Cook (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, MIJanuary 31, 2018
I enjoyed Working for Mitchell's Fish Market. This concept owned and operated by Landry's corporation, offers opportunities to excel and further your career. I had started as a entry level line cook on the pantry station. They provided me with the tools and opportunity to become a certified trainer. In less than a year i moved up to the saute station. Where i became more familiar with the cooking and food service industry. The atmosphere and the people provided by Landry's culture was very enjoyable.
Pros
able to work with my shedule
Cons
no benefits
Very corporate company
Bartender and Server (Former Employee) –  Lansing, MIJanuary 28, 2018
mind your Ps and Qs. step out of line and get written up. what was once a great establishment has done nothing but gone downhill in management and food quality.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mitchell's Fish Market. Our community is ready to answer.