Enrollment Management Department
Mitchell College has one Marketing Coordinator position available in the Enrollment Management Department. This position reports to the Vice President of Enrollment Management and is responsible for developing and carrying out the collateral, awareness, branding, fulfillment, and other communication and marketing needs of the Enrollment Department using multiple channels of communication including but not limited to the internet, print media, advertisement, and social media. The incumbent must be versatile in project management, publication development, and web design and will need to employ graphic design experience in the later role. Work will support lead generation, conversion and yield of prospective students. On a time available basis, the position will support marketing and communication requests from other Departments. Occasional evening and weekend work required.
Required Education and Experience
- BA/BS degree in business, marketing, communications or journalism required, advanced degrees are preferred. Alternative degree fields will be considered if accompanied by equivalent experience (depending on nature and depth of experience as it relates to current Mitchell College business needs)
- Knowledge and experience of brand management, direct marketing, market segmentation, project management, process improvement. Initiative, planning skills, attention to details and accuracy are required attributes.
- Knowledge of the decision factors influencing student choice during the college search process.
- Strong online networking and rapport building skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office required.
- Familiarity with CRM or recruitment databases
- 3-5 years of marketing related experience at an academic institution.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and InDesign strongly preferred, other web design software experience is a plus.
Key Skills / Knowledge
- Superior oral and written communications skills, with previously published writing experience required
- Highly organized and able to manage one’s time to creatively complete simultaneous projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Capacity to learn, analyze and adapt in a dynamic environment
This is an FLSA exempt (37.5 hr week) position and is paid bi-weekly, as a 100% full-time appointment, with regular College benefits. The salary is commensurate with experience and the start date will be as soon as possible after the close date of the search.
To apply, please send a cover letter, your CV/resume and 3 references (contact information or letters) by the close date, January 7, 2013. For further information regarding our application procedures, you may visit http://community.mitchell.edu/Employment.
Mitchell College is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability and genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.