Mitchell Consulting Services Group

Mitchell Consulting Services Group Employer Reviews

Productive, Progressive and Cohesive Work Environment
Functional Analyst I (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKJune 26, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule, telework, accessible management
Great work environment with knowledgeable and friendly co-workers. Great leadership and management who let you work free from micro-management. Run tests system change request updates according to pre-written test script to assess functionality of updated system. Trouble shoot errors by using varied test scripts to correct system malfunctions.
Support FBCB2 BFT Blue Froce Tracking Sytem
System Administrator PEO-C3T/NOC (Current Employee), Aberdeen Proving Ground, MDFebruary 22, 2014
be responsible for the operational and technical support of the operational data serves, network and hardware. Will monitor, operate, maintain and repair server systems and act as a liaison with both Government personnel on-site and contractor support staff to address issues and provide feedback. On-the-job training will be provided for operations, – more... troubleshooting and repairing of systems. – less
Worked with them for a few months.
Sr. Network Engineer(Contract) (Former Employee), Norman, OKFebruary 25, 2013
I worked with MCSG for a few months. Overall they are good group of people to work for. However, I was told my employment was not contingent upon a particular contract. In the end, it was and as a result I became unemployed.