Mitek Corporation Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Bouncing off icebergs
manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 3, 2017
This company is amazing to the fact they are still alive. They have acquired more brands & killed them all more than any other biz in the industry. Sad to see the direction head to the bottom of the sea. Management is ego driven with no input or consideration from those that actually have a grasp of market direction. No dealer & marketing support. Products are inferior & undercut to get any market share. Good place to brown nose if you are ok with throwing up in your mouth all day! Last one out lock the door.
Pros
It's a job of you need one
Cons
No direction
HR Generalist
Human Resources Generalist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 24, 2014
WORST PLACE EVER! Management was the worst. . if you can call it that. .They spy on employees. . .keep track of salaried employees hours . . . .favoritism. . .narcissism . . the thought process of "we are privately owned and can do what we want" is how the place is run. . PERIOD. .no rhyme or reason behind anything. . use google. .it's your friend where this company is concerned. ..
Pros
Cons
Everything!
warehouse,cycle count
Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Earth City, MOJuly 7, 2013
wearhouse,cycle count.shipped out order using ups , or ordering trucks,
Pros
job
Cons
layedoff
Great culture and wonderful people
ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 9, 2012
At this point I do nothing all day long. The engineering department does not design anything anymore. We test buy sell equipment at the phx facility.
There was a peak to the technology I learned. At some point if you want to learn and succeed more it becomes time to move on.
Management is very poor. They are very friendly and accommodating but the ability to manage work flow and keep everyone busy is less than impressive. Engineering management is don from out of state and the owner is kept in the dark on many things.
The coworkers are fantastic! The people I work with are friendly, funny, light hearted, and easy going. The environment is one of family and that is a ray of sunshine in this cut throat job world.
The hardest part of this job is trying to advance. It seems the only time a person is able to move up is when someone else leaves.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the wonderful family like culture the owner has created. He views all of us as family and calls us partners.
Pros
great work environment
Cons
bad workflow management
The Best Five Years of My Work Life
Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Winslow Il.April 2, 2011
Great company, great owner, super management, super partners. Excellent product, nice working environment.
Pros
best sounding warehouse in the world.
Cons
ever been through a northern illionis winter?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mitek Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6