Mitek Corporation

Mitek Corporation Employer Reviews

Liked the people I worked with.
Accounts Receivable (Former Employee), Winslow, ILSeptember 11, 2013
Pros: i liked the job.
Cons: management wasn't the best.
I would set up bills that would need to paid present what needed to be paid and they would tell me what to pay and what not to pay. I would set the checks and print and send them out. I would contact vendors to negotiate payment and confirm orders. I would fill in as front desk receptionist as well as page people.
warehouse,cycle count
Production Supervisor (Former Employee), Earth City, MOJuly 7, 2013
Pros: job
Cons: layedoff
wearhouse,cycle count.shipped out order using ups , or ordering trucks,
Great culture and wonderful people
ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZJune 9, 2012
Pros: great work environment
Cons: bad workflow management
At this point I do nothing all day long. The engineering department does not design anything anymore. We test buy sell equipment at the phx facility.
There was a peak to the technology I learned. At some point if you want to learn and succeed more it becomes time to move on.
Management is very poor. They are very friendly and accommodating but the ability – more... to manage work flow and keep everyone busy is less than impressive. Engineering management is don from out of state and the owner is kept in the dark on many things.
The coworkers are fantastic! The people I work with are friendly, funny, light hearted, and easy going. The environment is one of family and that is a ray of sunshine in this cut throat job world.
The hardest part of this job is trying to advance. It seems the only time a person is able to move up is when someone else leaves.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the wonderful family like culture the owner has created. He views all of us as family and calls us partners. – less
The Best Five Years of My Work Life
Warehouse (Former Employee), Winslow Il.April 2, 2011
Pros: best sounding warehouse in the world.
Cons: ever been through a northern illionis winter?
Great company, great owner, super management, super partners. Excellent product, nice working environment.