Mitek Corporation Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Great culture and wonderful people
ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 9, 2012
At this point I do nothing all day long. The engineering department does not design anything anymore. We test buy sell equipment at the phx facility.
There was a peak to the technology I learned. At some point if you want to learn and succeed more it becomes time to move on.
Management is very poor. They are very friendly and accommodating but the ability to manage work flow and keep everyone busy is less than impressive. Engineering management is don from out of state and the owner is kept in the dark on many things.
The coworkers are fantastic! The people I work with are friendly, funny, light hearted, and easy going. The environment is one of family and that is a ray of sunshine in this cut throat job world.
The hardest part of this job is trying to advance. It seems the only time a person is able to move up is when someone else leaves.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the wonderful family like culture the owner has created. He views all of us as family and calls us partners.
Pros
great work environment
Cons
bad workflow management
HR Generalist
Human Resources Generalist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 24, 2014
WORST PLACE EVER! Management was the worst. . if you can call it that. .They spy on employees. . .keep track of salaried employees hours . . . .favoritism. . .narcissism . . the thought process of "we are privately owned and can do what we want" is how the place is run. . PERIOD. .no rhyme or reason behind anything. . use google. .it's your friend where this company is concerned. ..
Cons
everything!
The Best Five Years of My Work Life
Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Winslow Il.April 2, 2011
Great company, great owner, super management, super partners. Excellent product, nice working environment.
Pros
best sounding warehouse in the world.
Cons
ever been through a northern illionis winter?
warehouse,cycle count
Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Earth City, MOJuly 7, 2013
wearhouse,cycle count.shipped out order using ups , or ordering trucks,
Pros
job
Cons
layedoff