Mitre Corporation Employee Review

View all Mitre Corporation reviews

People are nice, but no room for advancement
Information Assurance Manager (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COApril 23, 2014
Phone calls are constant, customers are calm and professional.

I've learned a lot about Government regulations and writing profiles/ssps to get systems accredited.

Managers are nice, very laid back. But after 8 years at this job, I feel that I deserve a promotion.

Hardest part of this job is dealing with all the goverment inspections. We have multiple sponsors, and inspections all year long.

The most enjoyable part of this job is the people who work here. They are generally very kind and hard working.

Other Mitre Corporation Employee Reviews

Meaningful work
Project Leader (Current Employee) –  Bedford, MADecember 10, 2017
MITRE provides meaning and stability in its work program serving the federal government. The company provides stability and has a collegial environment that supports the open sharing of ideas.
Pros
Purpose, meaning, and stability
Cons
Fragmented message from leadership on future direction
Research Work on the Cutting Edge
Applied Cyber Security Intern (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDDecember 6, 2017
Didn't see much in terms of benefits packages as an intern, but everything else about work was great. Work hours are flexible, you must complete a certain number of hours in the week, in any configuration during the week you like, so long as its within the buildings operation hours. They also are really good about encouraging work/life balance.

The overall environment was super collaborative, and helpful. I felt that I could always ask someone for help, guidance, or advice on a project as my research was unclassified.

Great opportunity to learn and work on cutting edge research, even if it wasn't part of my specialty.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mitre Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2