Mitre Corporation Employee Review

View all Mitre Corporation reviews

Overall a good company to work for.
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bedford, MANovember 13, 2013
Many very talented people. Pay is not great, but OK. They pay attention to work/life balance. Government funding is a cause for uncertainty with respect to job security. Not much room for advancement, management can be very clickish.

Other Mitre Corporation Employee Reviews

Meaningful work
Project Leader (Current Employee) –  Bedford, MADecember 10, 2017
MITRE provides meaning and stability in its work program serving the federal government. The company provides stability and has a collegial environment that supports the open sharing of ideas.
Pros
Purpose, meaning, and stability
Cons
Fragmented message from leadership on future direction
Research Work on the Cutting Edge
Applied Cyber Security Intern (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDDecember 6, 2017
Didn't see much in terms of benefits packages as an intern, but everything else about work was great. Work hours are flexible, you must complete a certain number of hours in the week, in any configuration during the week you like, so long as its within the buildings operation hours. They also are really good about encouraging work/life balance.

The overall environment was super collaborative, and helpful. I felt that I could always ask someone for help, guidance, or advice on a project as my research was unclassified.

Great opportunity to learn and work on cutting edge research, even if it wasn't part of my specialty.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mitre Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2