Mitsubishi Electric Automation

Mitsubishi Electric Automation Employer Reviews

Productive and Fun working enviornment
Employee (Current Employee), Vernon Hills, ILFebruary 18, 2013
A great working environment, a lot of employee appreciation and opportunities for growth. Great training programs inside and out of work.
This was a so so company
Contract/Sales Administrator (Former Employee), Libertyville, ILSeptember 16, 2012
Pros: great working envoirnment, great co-workers
Cons: lack of team players in middle managment areas
I was responsible for selling and maintaining maintenance agreements all across the United States. I was responsible for setting up sales calls and work orders.

Some of the management, essentially lacked in the team player area. I was off with my son on an FMLA leave when he shattered his arm. I came back to 3 weeks worth of work and a full email, – more... voice mail boxes. They refused to hire a temp even when I came back even thought it was authorized before I left. The department manager would not sign off on it because it would have come out of his budget. They would not let me stay late due to it then being overtime they refused to let me take work home. The inability to get current or even maintain current workload due to this was unbearable. I am not the type of person who thrives on back log, I want to finish all that I have on my desk before I leave.

I do not feel there were any difficult areas of my job I loved it, until the above snowballed and I left.

The best part of my job was talking to people and helping them make choices. To guide them to the correct plan. – less