Mitsubishi Electric Automation Employee Reviews in United States

Very productive company
Latin America Sales (Former Employee) –  MIAMIOctober 12, 2015
Focus in vertical market in the Latin America and Caribbean Island, Planning and executing sales activities with distributors and system integrators, meeting and review Target accounts and Key accounts... prospecting new accounts, identify major projects and apply special pricing, maintain CRM system information.

Promote new products and upgrades, trade show and presentation or Seminars.
Pros
high performance in launch and learns
Cons
Latin America territory have 3 or more laps in terms of pricing upto end user
the enviroment was becoming hostile
Repair Trainer (Former Employee) –  vernon hills ilSeptember 18, 2015
it was not uncommon for the manager to degrade people in front of others. it appeared to be the culture that had become tolerated.
Pros
benefits, co-workers
Cons
management not held accountable
Professional environment
I.T (Former Employee) –  Vernon Hills, ILSeptember 8, 2015
I loved working for Mitsubishi Electric. Great corporate work environment, professional and friendly. Opportunity to make great connections and friends.
productive workplace
electrical assembler (Former Employee) –  vernon hills, ilAugust 3, 2015
A typical day here would start off with coffee which was free provided by dunkin donuts, then i would clock in look at the projector screen to see what jobs i needed to fulfill by end of day. I learned basic wiring and following blue prints. The management team was very attentive and always on call whenever a question needed to be answered. The co-workers there were fun and easy to get along with and also attentive if any co-worker needed help. Hardest part of the job was meeting deadlines and starting a new job and fulfilling that job. I would say the most enjoyable part of the job was our company lunch ins, where a restaurant of our choosing would cater the company.
Great People
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Vernon Hills, ILApril 14, 2015
Very fun company to work for. The employees were always coming up with different fun events to keep us going at work. The company itself is ok,
Great job. Excellent co-workers. Unfortunately layoff.
QUALITY CONTROL TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Vernon Hills, ILApril 15, 2013
Talking with customers, as well as co-workers on what is needed to program units for a certain orders. I worked in my own department with little supervision. The hardest part of the job was when I got laid off. The most enjoyable was the work.
Pros
new experiences, great co-workers.
Cons
not a place to retire from.
Productive and Fun working enviornment
Employee (Current Employee) –  Vernon Hills, ILFebruary 18, 2013
A great working environment, a lot of employee appreciation and opportunities for growth. Great training programs inside and out of work.
This was a so so company
Contract/Sales Administrator (Former Employee) –  Libertyville, ILSeptember 16, 2012
I was responsible for selling and maintaining maintenance agreements all across the United States. I was responsible for setting up sales calls and work orders.

Some of the management, essentially lacked in the team player area. I was off with my son on an FMLA leave when he shattered his arm. I came back to 3 weeks worth of work and a full email, voice mail boxes. They refused to hire a temp even when I came back even thought it was authorized before I left. The department manager would not sign off on it because it would have come out of his budget. They would not let me stay late due to it then being overtime they refused to let me take work home. The inability to get current or even maintain current workload due to this was unbearable. I am not the type of person who thrives on back log, I want to finish all that I have on my desk before I leave.

I do not feel there were any difficult areas of my job I loved it, until the above snowballed and I left.

The best part of my job was talking to people and helping them make choices. To guide them to the correct plan.
Pros
great working envoirnment, great co-workers
Cons
lack of team players in middle managment areas