MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC Employee Reviews in United States

It was ok
Line Machine Attendant (Former Employee) –  Maysville, KYFebruary 4, 2016
Money was okay, hours were decent. Pay was okay the people seemed very nice. Fast paced. Overtime was decent. Easy to pick up.
A great place to work, made good money there.
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Maysville, KYJanuary 30, 2016
The people taught me everything I needed to know, I worked in the section called VES (video entertainment systems) and ignition coil lines after. It was a great place to work.
Great team and company to work for.
Product Specialist (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GAJanuary 25, 2016
Review available upon request if needed from the staffing agent. My experience working at Mitsubishi Electric was a good one. Great team and staff to work for.
TEST TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 22, 2016
Great place to work should have never left. Provide great employee engagement. Made to feel like a member of the team in all aspects and functions. I whole heartedly recommend this company.
not now
Consultant, at HP etc (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAOctober 20, 2015
I worked as a consultant, i.e. a contractor through an agent company. It was a great experience working there. When the project was successfully concluded, I took another job and left the company.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Temporary position
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAAugust 12, 2015
This was something completely new to me and didn't think I was going to get hired. Well, I did and even got moved up, due to my great learning and customer service skills.
Pros
Making a lot of customers happy..
Cons
Having to calm down all the irate customers
Very friendly and challenging place to work
INTERN (QUALITY) (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJuly 24, 2015
"MEPPI" is a great place to work. Everyone is very friendly and everyone works very well together. I thoroughly enjoyed my time there.
Pros
Small, yet growing company
Productive and enjoyed working with the people.
Shop janitor and material handler (Former Employee) –  cranberry,paJuly 15, 2015
I really enjoyed working at Mitsubishi Electric. My job was a temporary assignment. I would sweep the shop floor, take the garbage out and clean all the parts for the overhead crane. I learned how to be a material handler. I used the pallet jack to take the cabinets and other material to the bay in which they belonged. I also worked in the tool room. I passed out the different tools to the employee's who would need them for the day. The people I worked with were very nice. It was a nice environment to work in.
Pros
short breaks, healthcare
Fun if you like working in a Salt mine
Staff member (Current Employee) –  Suwanee, GAJune 15, 2015
High turnover and management has no idea what they are doing. Great products that sell themselves but the competition is coming up to speed quickly and the cracks are beginning to show. Cubicle farms with loud irritating people.
Pros
lots of free food
Cons
lots of infighting amongst departments
manufacturing starters and alternators at a very fast pace
Assembly Operator (Former Employee) –  Mason, OHJune 4, 2015
work days were 10 hrs. long. lots of overtime available. we switched jobs every 2 hrs to alleviate possible side effects such as carpal tunnel.

Want to know more about MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC?

Ask a question
Great place to work.
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Suwanee, GAJune 1, 2015
Manager is a great person to work for. Every one is helpful and friendly. You can learn a lot about the product. You start working for them through Randstad Staffing until an opening comes up
Pros
Lunch is provided every now and then.
Cons
Have to work through Randstad Staffing untill an opening comes up.
Very busy work environment.
Packager (Former Employee) –  Maysville, KYMay 5, 2015
I loved to work here because again it was a very busy day every day and I love to stay busy. Sometimes dirty but the dirtier the better I always say! Again, Another Temp job through my temp agency. I never really got lucky enough to stay on anywhere.
Pros
Stayed Busy
Safety number one concern
Board Certified Phlebotmist (Former Employee) –  Maysville, KYFebruary 14, 2015
Clean safe place of employment, Everyone was a team player to get the job don quick and efficiently. I was involved in many OSHA training sessions,
Forturne 500 company Friendly enviroment dedicated to employee sucess
My title was Coil Winder Operator (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 28, 2015
Day started with morning meeting to set agenda and to review previous days training. We were learning to build Electrical Transformers. My job was Coil Winder Operator which was responsibilities were to read Blue Print/Drawing to adequately wind coil to specification. My co-worker and I took turn operating winding table because it was only one reserved for training as the other took notes and observed. The Hardest part of the job to me was the language barrier, since our training took place in Ako, Japan our trainer was Japanese whom spoke very little english,but his instructions were translated by translater.And I must add being out of the country for long periods of time was kind of stressful as well. The best part of the job for me was the experience of learn something that most people have no idea how it works or how its built.Being able to travel the world and the relationship that was built with the Japanese co-workers was enjoyable experience,
Pros
being able to experienc a different culture, as well as made lifelong friends, with some of my japanese co-workers, the perdem, and free breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Cons
being away from family for extended period of time, the langauge barrier, through translation i feel like some imformation was lost.
Fast Paced workplace
Warehouse III (Former Employee) –  Braselton, GANovember 20, 2014
Fast paced workplace with a high attention to detail and customer service .With an ongoing pursuit for excellence in shipping our parts to customers.
Pros
pay incentives
Cons
need more money
very good company to work for.
Planning Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Maysville, KYOctober 14, 2014
As an assistant manager my days were never the same. I was constantly putting out fires and chasing down parts to ensure their arrival on time. I learned a great deal with this job and gained a lot of experience within the management field. The hardest part of the job was communicating with the Japanese staff. They did not understand some things that the American staff were trying to explain and of course vise versa. The most enjoyable part of the job was traveling within and outside of the United States. I love to travel anyway and this made the job more enticing.
Pros
benefits and salary
Cons
on call 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
Commissioning
Commissioning Engineer (Former Employee) –  KuwaitSeptember 27, 2014
Good atmosphere, well disciplined way of working, less talking and more focus on job in terms of customer focused
Good job w/ great benefits
Advanced Quality Technician II (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 27, 2014
Good job w/ great benefits in memphis, tn area. By it being a brand new company to the memphis area, the management is really poor.
Pros
decent pay compared to other jobs in the area pay
Cons
new company, poor management
Good company
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 15, 2014
Very professional atmosphere.
New facility.
OK benefits.
A good place to start a work career.
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Northville, MIApril 6, 2014
Fun place to work. I learned shipping and quality procedures. Management was well structured. Co-workers preformed well to achieve goals. The hardest part of the jog was the daily duties were not challenging. The company did have cook- outs for lunch and co-workers were a joy to work with.
Pros
clean lunch room, tv, a well stocked first aid locker
Cons
no good healthcare for contract workers, short breaks