MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC Employee Reviews

Overall
Line machine attendent (Current Employee) –  Maysville,KYJanuary 27, 2017
Overall it's a great work environment with great benefits. I love my job due to the fact of such a fast pace work environment and great training. It's a really great place to work
Pros
Good training
Cons
Short breaks
Mitsubishi Pro AV Division
ACCOUNT DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CANovember 23, 2016
This would have been my 2nd round with Mitsubishi. Since Mitsubishi's Consumer TV business had failed, the management team was carried over to the Pro division to help increase sales. I was hired to grow AV projection business in 13 states and had gained substantial sales growth but in the end, the company could not meet the growth needed to stay in business.
Pros
Great management, pay and the opportunity to work from my home office.
Cons
No benefits and not a long term position.
nice work environment
Inspector (Former Employee) –  Mason, OHSeptember 9, 2016
I loved this job. opportunity to learn a new skill. the supervisors took time to explain and show you what to do. the hardest part was to straighten up the wires on the alternator when they were bent. my coworkers were wonderful . anything I asked they politely guided me in the direction I needed to go
Pros
good pay
Cons
no off days
It was cool. Would work there again.
FORKLIFT PICKER (Former Employee) –  Suwanee, GASeptember 7, 2016
People were great until the new guys came in. Got really strict and so many people were kicked out. Other than that, it was cool. You could come in earlier if you wanted to get some extra hours in. Good OT.
Pros
OT, People, Friendly, occasional lunches
Cons
new guys, strictness
great benefits
Die Cast Laborer (Former Employee) –  Mason, OhioJuly 30, 2016
Die cast molding. Tough jobs in this factory, lots of over time. Uniforms supplies along with hats and a nice coat. Co workers worked as a team.Great benefits
Pros
good benefits
Cons
hard to get off 2nd shift
Great Company to work for.
Lead Technician Train HVAC Systems (Former Employee) –  Warrendale, PAApril 28, 2016
If it wasn't for a death in the Family I would of stayed till retirement but things happen. Over all its awesome to see and go places you normally wouldn't in any other day to day job. Japan trips and meeting new people was rewarding.
Pros
Travel, bounces, people, work.
Cons
Management could use a lot more communication skills.
It was ok
Line Machine Attendant (Former Employee) –  Maysville, KYFebruary 4, 2016
Money was okay, hours were decent. Pay was okay the people seemed very nice. Fast paced. Overtime was decent. Easy to pick up.
A great place to work, made good money there.
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Maysville, KYJanuary 30, 2016
The people taught me everything I needed to know, I worked in the section called VES (video entertainment systems) and ignition coil lines after. It was a great place to work.
Great team and company to work for.
Product Specialist (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GAJanuary 25, 2016
Review available upon request if needed from the staffing agent. My experience working at Mitsubishi Electric was a good one. Great team and staff to work for.
TEST TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 22, 2016
Great place to work should have never left. Provide great employee engagement. Made to feel like a member of the team in all aspects and functions. I whole heartedly recommend this company.
not now
Consultant, at HP etc (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAOctober 20, 2015
I worked as a consultant, i.e. a contractor through an agent company. It was a great experience working there. When the project was successfully concluded, I took another job and left the company.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Temporary position
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAAugust 12, 2015
This was something completely new to me and didn't think I was going to get hired. Well, I did and even got moved up, due to my great learning and customer service skills.
Pros
Making a lot of customers happy..
Cons
Having to calm down all the irate customers
Very friendly and challenging place to work
INTERN (QUALITY) (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJuly 24, 2015
"MEPPI" is a great place to work. Everyone is very friendly and everyone works very well together. I thoroughly enjoyed my time there.
Pros
Small, yet growing company
Productive and enjoyed working with the people.
Shop janitor and material handler (Former Employee) –  cranberry,paJuly 15, 2015
I really enjoyed working at Mitsubishi Electric. My job was a temporary assignment. I would sweep the shop floor, take the garbage out and clean all the parts for the overhead crane. I learned how to be a material handler. I used the pallet jack to take the cabinets and other material to the bay in which they belonged. I also worked in the tool room. I passed out the different tools to the employee's who would need them for the day. The people I worked with were very nice. It was a nice environment to work in.
Pros
short breaks, healthcare
Fun if you like working in a Salt mine
Staff member (Current Employee) –  Suwanee, GAJune 15, 2015
High turnover and management has no idea what they are doing. Great products that sell themselves but the competition is coming up to speed quickly and the cracks are beginning to show. Cubicle farms with loud irritating people.
Pros
lots of free food
Cons
lots of infighting amongst departments
manufacturing starters and alternators at a very fast pace
Assembly Operator (Former Employee) –  Mason, OHJune 4, 2015
work days were 10 hrs. long. lots of overtime available. we switched jobs every 2 hrs to alleviate possible side effects such as carpal tunnel.
Great place to work.
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Suwanee, GAJune 1, 2015
Manager is a great person to work for. Every one is helpful and friendly. You can learn a lot about the product. You start working for them through Randstad Staffing until an opening comes up
Pros
Lunch is provided every now and then.
Cons
Have to work through Randstad Staffing untill an opening comes up.
Very busy work environment.
Packager (Former Employee) –  Maysville, KYMay 5, 2015
I loved to work here because again it was a very busy day every day and I love to stay busy. Sometimes dirty but the dirtier the better I always say! Again, Another Temp job through my temp agency. I never really got lucky enough to stay on anywhere.
Pros
Stayed Busy
Safety number one concern
Board Certified Phlebotmist (Former Employee) –  Maysville, KYFebruary 14, 2015
Clean safe place of employment, Everyone was a team player to get the job don quick and efficiently. I was involved in many OSHA training sessions,
Forturne 500 company Friendly enviroment dedicated to employee sucess
My title was Coil Winder Operator (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 28, 2015
Day started with morning meeting to set agenda and to review previous days training. We were learning to build Electrical Transformers. My job was Coil Winder Operator which was responsibilities were to read Blue Print/Drawing to adequately wind coil to specification. My co-worker and I took turn operating winding table because it was only one reserved for training as the other took notes and observed. The Hardest part of the job to me was the language barrier, since our training took place in Ako, Japan our trainer was Japanese whom spoke very little english,but his instructions were translated by translater.And I must add being out of the country for long periods of time was kind of stressful as well. The best part of the job for me was the experience of learn something that most people have no idea how it works or how its built.Being able to travel the world and the relationship that was built with the Japanese co-workers was enjoyable experience,
Pros
Being able to experienc a different culture, as well as made Lifelong friends, with some of my Japanese co-workers, the perdem, and free breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Cons
Being away from family for extended period of time, the langauge barrier, through translation I feel like some imformation was lost.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC. Our community is ready to answer.

MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC Reviews by Location