MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC Employee Reviews

Very friendly and challenging place to work
INTERN (QUALITY) (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAJuly 24, 2015
Pros: Small, yet growing company
"MEPPI" is a great place to work. Everyone is very friendly and everyone works very well together. I thoroughly enjoyed my time there.
Productive and enjoyed working with the people.
Shop janitor and material handler (Former Employee), cranberry,paJuly 15, 2015
Pros: short breaks, healthcare
I really enjoyed working at Mitsubishi Electric. My job was a temporary assignment. I would sweep the shop floor, take the garbage out and clean all the parts for the overhead crane. I learned how to be a material handler. I used the pallet jack to take the cabinets and other material to the bay in which they belonged. I also worked in the tool room. I passed out the different tools to the employee's who would need them for the day. The people I worked with were very nice. It was a nice environment to work in.
Fun if you like working in a Salt mine
Staff member (Current Employee), Suwanee, GAJune 15, 2015
Pros: lots of free food
Cons: lots of infighting amongst departments
High turnover and management has no idea what they are doing. Great products that sell themselves but the competition is coming up to speed quickly and the cracks are beginning to show. Cubicle farms with loud irritating people.
manufacturing starters and alternators at a very fast pace
Assembly Operator (Former Employee), Mason, OHJune 4, 2015
work days were 10 hrs. long. lots of overtime available. we switched jobs every 2 hrs to alleviate possible side effects such as carpal tunnel.
Great place to work.
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee), Suwanee, GAJune 1, 2015
Pros: Lunch is provided every now and then.
Cons: Have to work through Randstad Staffing untill an opening comes up.
Manager is a great person to work for. Every one is helpful and friendly. You can learn a lot about the product. You start working for them through Randstad Staffing until an opening comes up
Very busy work environment.
Packager (Former Employee), Maysville, KYMay 5, 2015
Pros: Stayed Busy
Cons: None
I loved to work here because again it was a very busy day every day and I love to stay busy. Sometimes dirty but the dirtier the better I always say! Again, Another Temp job through my temp agency. I never really got lucky enough to stay on anywhere.
MEPPI
PURCHASING / PRODUCTION DEPARTMENT ASSISTANT (Former Employee), Warrendale, PaFebruary 28, 2015
Pros: good benefits and generous time off
Cons: lack of advancement opporunities without having an engineering degree
Growing and highly diversified corporation.
Highly staffed by engineers and managers.
Specialized jobs, difficult to obtain without engineering background.
Good company to work for due to benefits.
Administrative / clerical base is understaffed.
Safety number one concern
Board Certified Phlebotmist (Former Employee), Maysville, KYFebruary 14, 2015
Clean safe place of employment, Everyone was a team player to get the job don quick and efficiently. I was involved in many OSHA training sessions,
Forturne 500 company Friendly enviroment dedicated to employee sucess
My title was Coil Winder Operator (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: being able to experienc a different culture, as well as made lifelong friends, with some of my japanese co-workers, the perdem, and free breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Cons: being away from family for extended period of time, the langauge barrier, through translation i feel like some imformation was lost.
Day started with morning meeting to set agenda and to review previous days training. We were learning to build Electrical Transformers. My job was Coil Winder Operator which was responsibilities were to read Blue Print/Drawing to adequately wind coil to specification. My co-worker and I took turn operating winding table because it was only one reserved for training as the other took notes and observed. The Hardest part of the job to me was the language barrier, since our training took place in Ako, Japan our trainer was Japanese whom spoke very little english,but his instructions were translated by translater.And I must add being out of the country for long periods of time was kind of stressful as well. The best part of the job for me was the experience of learn something that most people have no idea how it works or how its built.Being able to travel the world and the relationship that was built with the Japanese co-workers was enjoyable experience,
Fast Paced workplace
Warehouse III (Former Employee), Braselton, GANovember 20, 2014
Pros: pay incentives
Cons: need more money
Fast paced workplace with a high attention to detail and customer service .With an ongoing pursuit for excellence in shipping our parts to customers.
very good company to work for.
Planning Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Maysville, KYOctober 14, 2014
Pros: benefits and salary
Cons: on call 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
As an assistant manager my days were never the same. I was constantly putting out fires and chasing down parts to ensure their arrival on time. I learned a great deal with this job and gained a lot of experience within the management field. The hardest part of the job was communicating with the Japanese staff. They did not understand some things that the American staff were trying to explain and of course vise versa. The most enjoyable part of the job was traveling within and outside of the United States. I love to travel anyway and this made the job more enticing.
Commissioning
Commissioning Engineer (Former Employee), KuwaitSeptember 27, 2014
Good atmosphere, well disciplined way of working, less talking and more focus on job in terms of customer focused
Good job w/ great benefits
Advanced Quality Technician II (Current Employee), Memphis, TNJune 27, 2014
Pros: decent pay compared to other jobs in the area pay
Cons: new company, poor management
Good job w/ great benefits in memphis, tn area. By it being a brand new company to the memphis area, the management is really poor.
Good company
Project Manager (Current Employee), Memphis, TNMay 15, 2014
Very professional atmosphere.
New facility.
OK benefits.
A good place to start a work career.
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee), Northville, MIApril 6, 2014
Pros: clean lunch room, tv, a well stocked first aid locker
Cons: no good healthcare for contract workers, short breaks
Fun place to work. I learned shipping and quality procedures. Management was well structured. Co-workers preformed well to achieve goals. The hardest part of the jog was the daily duties were not challenging. The company did have cook- outs for lunch and co-workers were a joy to work with.
Productive workplace
Systems Engineer I (Current Employee), Cypress, CAMarch 17, 2014
Not a bad place to work in. They have great benefits, a ping pong table and good/fun people to work with.
Very stable international company.
NATIONAL ACCOUNTS MANAGER (Former Employee), South Glens Falls, NYJanuary 1, 2014
Pros: international company
Cons: slow to develop new products
Increase and maintain all aftermarket and OE sales for the Volvo/Mack and Daimler accounts for North America.
Productive multi tasking 10 hour days
Production Manager (Former Employee), Warrendale, PADecember 9, 2013
Pros: friendly place to work
Cons: short staffed
all in a days work...review production schedule, transportation
safety, budgeting,
Member of the environmental committee
in charge of purchasing, outbound transportation,
CRT customer response and field repair.
In charge of buying and maintain shop test equipment, and fixtures.

Hardest thing was the over flow of responsibilities..

enjoyable the interaction with all aspects of purchase, design, application and sales teams.
great adventures
National Consultant Liaison Display Products (Former Employee), Cypress, CANovember 19, 2013
Pros: visited many states
Cons: living out of a hotel so much of the time.
My typical day at work is boarding plane on Monday and returning on Friday or Saturday. I covered the entire us country.
Was a great place to work
Western Regional Sales Manager (Former Employee), Irvine, CANovember 5, 2013
The Presentation Products Division was a great place to work. Both our National Sales Director and VP of Sales were in your corner everyday as we all were working to the same goal, Increasing sales. There were struggles with a disconnect between the factory in Japan and the US. It was always a struggle trying to get new technology here when it was needed.