Mitsubishi

Mitsubishi United States Employee Reviews

Not every day is the same
Maintenance (Current Employee), Bellevue, OHSeptember 12, 2014
I work off a list that the Maintenance supervisor leaves on the board. I try to get most if not all done, depending on the day. There are days that I'm busy working on production calls and trying to get them up and running as soon as I can in a safe manner. If there is a major problem. I will notify the on shift Supervisor and give him my opinion on what we should do.
Some of these jobs I will have to get on the PLC to trouble shoot and that is what I like the most. I also have to now how to weld, pipe fitter, plumber, electrical, and make calls on what will be the best way to fix the problem. I work most of the time by myself, so I have to figure out how to get things done when there should be 2 guys.
high stress
Inventory Control Supervisor (Former Employee), Memphis, TNAugust 14, 2014
High stress level and great benefits package. .................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Company needs better leadership management
Office Manager/ Title Clerk (Current Employee), Anderson, SCJune 30, 2014
This company needs leadership that can provide employees with flexible hours and more opportunities to advance.
Mitsubishi
Temporary Worker (Former Employee), Maysville, KYJune 20, 2014
I really cant say anything about Mitsubishi cause i didnt really work for pay through the company i was a temp through Nesco
Quality auto manufacturer
Manufacturing Associate (Former Employee), Normal, ILMarch 31, 2014
Working an assembly line, building cars. Management was ok. Co workers were great.
ok
process (Former Employee), ohioMarch 12, 2014
a typical day at work
what you learned
management
your co-workers
the hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable part of the job

DO NOT include any personally identifiable information, such as names.
Good Job
Field Service Engineer/Project Manager (Current Employee), Wood Dale, ILDecember 26, 2013
NO CHANCE TO ADVANCE

Installation and Service of Laser cutting and Automation CNC Machinery.
Diagnose complex technical problems and perform on-site repair.
Diagnose technical problems and troubleshoot via telephone.
worked well with others
Electronics Assembler (Former Employee), Irvine, CAJuly 11, 2013
Pros: having a full time job
Cons: not having enough time with my family.
Working in an assembly line, putting wires on tv tubes.
Learned to be fast as I had to do as many tv tubes as possible.

Worked well with coworkers.

Hardest part of the job was working 10 hrs a day with a small child at home.
Great company
Process Technician (Former Employee), Durham, NCJanuary 8, 2013
Laid back environment. Didn't work there but only about 6 months because the company ended up closing
Productive and fun to work with.
Electrician (Former Employee), Greer, SCDecember 17, 2012
Productive and nice place to work.
Patience and working as a team will make the work faster and easier.
In management,it is very good and fair(as my observation,i was only hired as a contract worker).
They are friendly and easy to work with.
When you are running out of time and they want that project right away.
That when the job is complete before the deadline.
i hope good relation with other employers
maintenamce branch manager (Current Employee), Al JīzahDecember 15, 2012
i have experience as following

installation project manager almost 5 years , maintenance section manager 3 years & maintenance branch manager almost 3 years

now my position maintenance and trouble shooting department manager
scope of work technical support , daily managment , maintenance plan , call back servive analysis , reconstruction and modernization analysis etc ....
Not very standard
Transportation (Former Employee), FloridaSeptember 12, 2012
Pros: successful company
Cons: hasty management
Transportation manager was too preoccupied to notice the selective and inconsistent training by an intimidated senior co-worker; I was conveniently insufficiently trained and prematurely dismissed.
Fun People to work with
Detail (Current Employee), Columbus, OHSeptember 4, 2012
Pros: fun, easy going
Cons: healthcare packages are terrible and expensive. owner is belittling.
Very easy and fun place to work. Management is good and there really was no hard part to my job.
Good management, Great people
Traffic Administrator (Former Employee), Park Ave. New York, New YorkFebruary 26, 2012
Workplace had a pleasant atmosphere. Broaden my knowledge in import/export. Was involved with all modes of transportation and US Customs.
*****
Showroom Receptionist (Former Employee), Anaheim CaliforniaJanuary 20, 2012
Pros: pay their employees on time.
I was very happy with this Company over all.
An established, curteous, serious company; with Very Good and
friendly Sales Managers and a organized Administrative Office.
en general muy buena, mi experiencia laboral en esa empresa
operario en divesas areas ...Control de calidad (Former Employee), Operario de Maquinas cortadores de plasticosNovember 17, 2014
Pros: bonos por asistencia, y aumento de sueldo por renndimiento
Cons: no habia estabilidad, asi tengas anhos trabajando
Todo se prepara un dia antes, .Aprendi,prevision, orden, puntualidad, limpieza y ser diligente y colaborador en todo.En la parte administrativa, gente muy educada, comprensible, pero sumamente exigente. En todo trabajo, las relaciones interpersonales son dificiles y momentos tensos, pero en general bastante aceptable..Manejar la computadora a veces , por su escritura , asi como las maquinas..Lo que mas me gusto,es la organizacion de la una empresa grande, , con los que creci laboralmente y conocer grandes companeros de trabajo de varios paisescomo Brasil, Bolivia, Filipinos..
ME PARECE UNA EXCELENTE EMPRESA
asistente administrativo... (Current Employee), manejo de materialesFebruary 18, 2013
Pros: benefícios
Cons: unos minutos mas en la hora de almuerzo
Los días de trabajo eran excelentes se trabaja en armonía y es un grupo donde existe la unión como colegas compañeros de trabajo. Trabajar con cada uno de los departamentos fue toda una gran expericiencia,aprender a tener paciencia tolerancia y no hubieron partes difíciles siempre y cuando existan las ganas de aprender y querer hacer las cosas bien. Lo que me gusto mucho mas fueron las ganas de trabajar aprender cada día mas involucrarse con el personal el respeto que se mantiene hacia ellos y ellos para con nosotros

About Mitsubishi

Mitsubishi Motors North America (MMNA) oversees the North American operations of Japan's Mitsubishi Motors. It develops, manufactures, – Read more