Mitsubishi Employee Reviews

Mitsubushi
Line Associate/ Industrial Cleaner/ Technician (Former Employee) –  Normal, ILNovember 2, 2016
Was a great job with great benefits. The people where all nice and helpful. The management was all very helpful when presented with an issue. Was a let down when the plant was closed.
Pros
Good working place
Cons
Last minute notice on hour change
Good group of people to work with.
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Normal, ILSeptember 23, 2016
Worked with different people ever day. I rotate through all the jobs on my line (21 jobs). Some jobs were harder to do than others. Didn't like the ten hours days. The money was nice but didn't have a life out side the plant.
Pros
Good pay and health benefits
Cons
Hot in the summer
interesting
Certified lift truck operator (Former Employee) –  Normal, ILNovember 16, 2016
after all the years i place with mitsubishi i can honestly say it was some of the greatest times ive ever had i learned what it was like to be truly dedicated to a company the supervisors i had where some of the best people ive ever met
The company was very fair to employees, flexable and allowed creativity.
Maintenance Associate (Former Employee) –  Normal, ILJuly 1, 2016
Safety first then line or service calls were the order of the day, There was all ways something to learn that never stopped. Our management was very helpful and knowledgeable. The co-workers had enough diversity we felt we could accomplish any thing, and we did. The hardest part of the job was when their was a lack of communication between shifts. The most enjoyable part of the job for me was being creative to solve problems.
Pros
Employee day, carnival events.
Cons
We never got a free car.
work wasn't bad, enjoyed working with my group
Associate (Former Employee) –  Normal, ILOctober 24, 2016
typical day consisted of arriving 15 min. prior to shift, attending mtg., identifying any problems, sub up your station. in my years there, I learned much about quality and teamwork.
Pros
good pay, benefits
Cons
long drive
Unfortunate Circumstances
General Manager/Director (Former Employee) –  Normal, ILNovember 29, 2016
Unfortunately the company has ceased operations and moved production to Japan. I feel very fortunate to have had the opportunity to start with this company from the very beginning.
Mitsubishi was good while it lasted
Trim and Final Maintenance Associate (Former Employee) –  Normal,ILJuly 21, 2016
Mitsubishi could have been one of the largest Auto Mfr. in the World , but they were always getting in trouble for one thin or another. I can't complain because I almost worked there for 25 years with good pay and Benefits.
Pros
Clean place to work
Cons
It is no longer open
Professional Environment
Team Lead, Payroll (Former Employee) –  Cypress, CAMay 7, 2016
For the first 7 years at least, I felt I was learning something every day. That was very fulfilling. It was gratifying also to work in a department that ran a very tight ship and maintained an excellent record for paying employees correctly. I feel that I learned from the best. I enjoyed working at Mitsubishi and enjoyed working with my co-workers. Management was very professional.
Pros
Friendly, professional full time employment.
Cons
None, really.
Excellent company to work for
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Normal, ILAugust 24, 2016
Very good company to work for ., excellent benefits and paid vacation . Unfortunately Mitsubishi decided to close the facility and stop all productions
Pros
very good benefits
Cons
Hard work
My time with Mitsubishi
Production associate line keeper (Former Employee) –  Normal, ILMay 30, 2016
I had a consistent career for the 26 years I worked with Mitsubishi. There were a vast amount of changes during that time. The work was very fast paced. A typical work day was very consist, with knowing exactly what was expected.
Pros
Good pay and benefits
Cons
The hours are long in the summer
Associate paint department
Associate - Top Coat (Former Employee) –  Normal, ILJuly 5, 2016
Over all great place to work. Benefits and pay were good.
The hardest part of the job was being floated to other departments where I had to learn a new job on almost every shift.
Unfortunately the company is no longer in business.
great place to work with good benefits
auto associate (Former Employee) –  Normal, ILJune 7, 2016
My job consisted of assembling parts for the production of automobiles using robotic and spot welding.My co-workers and management were easy to work with.The was job was fun challenging was sad when the plant closed.
Pros
good pay and benefits
Cons
plant closing
Nice place to work takes pride in there cars , group leaders are very proffesional and freindly
Assembler/Production (Former Employee) –  Normal, ILApril 21, 2016
love my job people were very professional outstanding company treated employees very well. Great benefits. Supervisors were trained very well and treated there employees with a lot of respect. My co workers helped me as well learn my job. Was a very clean environment.
Pros
Good benifs
Cons
Company closed down
nice job
Data entry, Inventory Control, (Former Employee) –  Braselton, GAJuly 30, 2016
there is no day for me. and there is nothing to learn to much. i enjoy with my co-worker. we work to gather. helping each other. i never fill any hardest part of job.all the time i enjoyable my job.
Good work environment
MANAGER TRIM/ELECTRICAL, Procurement Department (Current Employee) –  Normal, ILJuly 14, 2016
I worked there for 25 years. A good place to work. A good management team in place. The overall experience was good.

The work experience was very valuable.
Good work situation. Sorry that plant closed.
Associate (Former Employee) –  Normal, ILJuly 8, 2016
My career with Mitsubishi was productive and enjoyable. Most management and co-workers were good to work with. Used organizational and learned skills to support production.
Good money, long hours, steady work.
Production Assembly Unit Group Leader (Former Employee) –  Normal, ILApril 22, 2016
Less than ideal work conditions. But that should be expected from a large grain processing plant. 7 day rotating swing shift, mandatory overtime. Back when I worked there the majority of the promotions were hired from the outside, virtually no advancement from within.
Fun place to work with good co-workers
Maintenance Associate (Current Employee) –  Normal, ILMarch 17, 2016
This was a fun job and learned a lot here. I got to work on a lot of state of the art equipment Made a lot of good friends here and still get together with most all of them. . Typical day at work was to get details of days production and what needed to be repaired that night. If no repairs there were P.M.work to be done on equipment. Hardest part of the job was doing a repair on the E-Coat tank. The most enjoyable part of the jbo was being able to figure out and repair a broken piece of equipment.
Pros
good pay and benefits
Cons
Mismanagement of talent available to company.
Workplace
Technicla Support (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAApril 26, 2016
Large turnover, poor training, management not impressive.
There are always job openings listed for the same positions.
The benefits are good but is that really important as to compare with the work environment, think about it.
Benefits
Cons
Limited training, political environment, internal jealousy
Was a good job with job secutity before closing with good benefits.
Associate/Production (Former Employee) –  Normal, ILJune 28, 2016
Was a good job for 27 plus years. Worked with good people building a great product. Learned many different jobs and skills while employed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mitsubishi. Our community is ready to answer.