MiTú Network is a next-generation media company with a mission to change the way Latino content creators connect with their audiences. We operate the fastest growing multi-channel network on YouTube that is 100% dedicated to generating and aggregating the best Latino lifestyle content available on the web. We are seeking a super-talented, creative and results-oriented team player to support the development and implementation of our digital marketing and audience growth strategies.
The person chosen for this position will lead the effort of creating and executing innovative initiatives to: build the audience for MiTú Network’s content, grow our base of subscribers; help communicate our brand positioning and develop MiTu’s voice; and increase awareness and visibility of MiTú in general. The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day implementation and measurement of these initiatives, including the operation of our social media platform.
· Establishing a framework to design, implement, and measure their results of digital marketing and audience building initiatives
· Leverage the promotional tools offered by the YouTube platform to drive views and subscriptions
· Research, test and implement the use of emerging tools oriented to aid audience building and digital video marketing
· Design and execute MiTu’s social media strategy by creating engaging, relevant content that will clearly establish MiTu’s voice in the ongoing conversation with audiences and creators
· Establish operational schedules to maintain the activity on MiTu’s social media feeds on Facebook, Twitter, G+ and Pinterest
· Help grow the awareness of MiTu content through partnerships with relevant social media platforms and content publishers
· Provide channel partners with support and advice on social media marketing strategies and optimization
· Develop case studies and best practice material to be shared with the content creators on the network
· 3-5 years prior experience in a digital marketing position, preferably for a digital content company
· Fluent in English and Spanish, with impeccable oral and written communication skills in both languages
· Digital native with a very active social media profile
· Superior analytical skills
· Demonstrable expertise with social media management tools
· Results-oriented, problem solver with proven organization skills
· Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing, communications, journalism, literature or related fields.
If you have these qualifications, are up to the challenge and want to work in a fun, dynamic environment in cutting edge industry, send your information to Alejandro Phillips