MJ Care Employee Reviews in United States

Friendly atmosphere, flexible schedule
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (Current Employee) –  Green Bay and Menasha, WIFebruary 3, 2014
A typical day at work is treating patients to increase their independence of daily living skills. Every day is a new learning experience, every patient and diagnosis is different. Management assists with scheduling and making sure the therapy team is productive and gives patients the best possible care. My co-workers are all team players, everyone is willing to step forward when assistance is needed. The most difficult part of the job is probably seeing patients at their scheduled times when doctor appointments come up and families come from out of town to visit the patient. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with the patients and knowing that I am making a difference in their life.
Decent pay but tough to secure hours
Rehab Aide/Technician (Current Employee) –  WisconsinApril 22, 2013
Can stay productive on the job during work day. Management is nice yet lacks on their professional training program(s). Co-workers friendly and caring for most part.
Pros
works well with family schedule
Cons
tough to maintain steady hours, esp if on-call/prn
Fun place to work
Human Resources Regional Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIOctober 26, 2012
Old fashioned values, nice co-workers, fair pay and good benefits.
Pros
fexible schedules
Cons
very little advancement opportunities
MJ Care has a great mission statement.
Rehab Tech (Current Employee) –  Green Bay, WISeptember 10, 2012
MJ Care provides therapists to work in nursing homes and schools. I work part-time and do not receive any benefits.
I work at a nursing home and a typical work day for me consists of going to get residents for their therapy sessions. We work with a schedule and I try to have the resident in the therapy room for the therapist to begin their session. This is to keep the production going at a good rate. Other duties I have are cleaning, assisting the therapists at times, making phone calls, filing and faxing, and getting the correct insurances for billing.
The therapists I work with are wonderful! I have never worked with Occupational Therapists and I found them to be fun and very helpful.
I love interacting with all the residents and helping them get better every day.
The hardest part of the job is trying to keep on schedule and sometimes finding the time to do my paperwork. I'm very busy and the time flies. I really enjoy the job and love the variety it offers.
Pros
coffee shop days, casual jean days, brewer and packer days, and free popcorn.
Cons
no complaints.