MKTG INC Employee Reviews in United States

fun with co-workers
Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 8, 2016
handled typical daily assignments, communicated with co-workers, learned new skills, had a chance to utilize my past skills,
Very flexible part-time job
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 9, 2015
I love working for this company mainly because of our managers They are very personable, understanding and want us all to be different in one way or another. Hours are flexible and easy to request days off. This job is great for me while I am finishing up my school degree. Everything is organized, which is important in a work setting.
Pros
Flexible hours, great management team.
Cons
Wish would be able to work full time as a BA.
Great company!
Assistant Event Manager (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNOctober 18, 2015
MKTG is a wonderful company to work for...they give you a lot of autonomy to create events that speak to your market while providing you with the skills and support needed to complete the job.
Pros
Flexibility, great benefits
Cons
Long work hours, a lot of evening and weekend committments
Great job where I learned a lot.
Assistant Event Manager (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 20, 2015
Flexible schedule and great management. Learned a lot of new skills and met lots of great people. I love working with my team members and glad I made lots of connections.
Everyday is a new experience
Brand Ambassador/Promotional Model (Current Employee) –  Farmington, MIJuly 16, 2015
This is a great company to work for. Must be willing to travel for work and use your own vehicle. Pay is fantastic if you are booked on several promotions. The company does pay for your license and classes to get tips and tams certified which is a plus.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Using your own vehicle, dealing with drunk people at the bar
?
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  DelawareSeptember 16, 2015
I have already completed a review for this job.
Management was very unorganized.
Travel was required.
I was occasionally located in bad areas of Wilmington, DE for shifts
Good experience with MKTG
Brand Specialist (Current Employee) –  Charlottesville, VAJune 22, 2015
The management is friendly and personable. Easy to get the job down without others breathing down your neck. Learned how to engage with many types of people selling many different products.
Productive and fun company to work for.
Promotional Model (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 19, 2015
Product sampling at grocery stores and bars, We all play major leadership roles for the company. Fun way to meet new people and learn about different brands.Travel to different areas of Iowa for larger events. Management is very helpful, caring, informational and understanding. Co-workings are always upbeat, easy going, unique individuals. Hardest part of the job would be getting through the crowded bars without spilling our product. I do enjoy everything about my job, I love that we are all like family at our company. Everyone is always willing to help you out.
Pros
we travel to different areas of iowa informing customers of our brands.
Cons
not enough hours during certain months.
Fun, exciting and best marketing job ever
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAFebruary 23, 2015
I get paid to go to different events (bars, restaurants and stores) and promote different types of alcohol. While not only educating consumers about the product, I give out free samples and gifts. This job is a great way to meet new people and have fun while doing your job.
Brand Ambassador
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Rhode IslandMay 26, 2015
• Leading promotional campaigns at events and throughout Rhode Island and Connecticut for Guinness
• Attended events and engaged customers about the brand and product
Fast and fun shifts with great flexibility
Promotional Model (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 28, 2014
Enjoy walking into a bar or restaurant as a brand ambassador for a great company. In the beginning we check in with management and staff, then continue by letting patrons know about the Beer and(or) Wine we are promoting for that shift. Side note: you can do multiple shifts in a day and(or) still have time to enjoy your day after a shift is complete.

We also- especially as leads on the promotion, have to call ahead to confirm the account, product, take photos, upload them and then file a report on how the event went online for head-quarters in New York.
Pros
expenses paid for and good flexibility with shifts.
Cons
first respond, first booked mass work emails and travel can vary
Stepping Stone
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  BurbankMarch 19, 2015
Going to bars and retail stores and talking to adult smokers can but fun but it also can have it's drawbacks. Very much a stepping stone to something greater.
Pros
nightlife, can be fun
Cons
nightlife, lots of paperwork and travel
Working with MKTG for event is fun! Great way to meet people while working.
Brand Ambassador/Directional Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CaMay 22, 2014
I worked with MKTG as a brand ambassador for an event once and hope to work with again in the future.

Co-workers are friendly enough with various ethnicity and cultures!

The most enjoyable part as a Brand Ambassador for MKTG is to work at events. Learn about new products lines before it comes out etc. and the free give aways!
Fun,excitng, leadership role
Promotional Model (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJanuary 9, 2014
Coordinate events and build rapports with club owners and liquor store owners

Management is easily accessible via text , email, or phone calls

Most enjoyable part of the job is the meeting a variety of people and making connections.

You work with a variety of people all with different experiences and there is such a diversity between the models.

Hardest part of the job is overcoming negative personalities.
Pros
competitive pay
Cons
mininal shifts availble
Interesting, fun job (if you like to talk to people)
Executive Interviewer (Former Employee) –  East Islip, NYNovember 13, 2013
Great place to work if you need supplemental income. If you are a good employee, they are flexible with your needs (if you have to leave early for a family matter, etc) Job security: again, if you are a good worker, you will have steady work when it is slow, they always need good interviewers. Management is mostly friendly and cooperative.
Pros
mostly fun talking to people all over the country about different topics, there are enough nice people out there to negate the rude people you sometimes get on the phone!, close to home, flexible hours, make your own schedule.
Cons
when the economy is doing poorly, this market is hurt badly, huge lack of work.
Ok
Crew Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Indiana PAMay 23, 2015
i had fun it was a good experience dealing with drunk people and still having good customer service. I would tell some of my friends to work there
Fun Part-Time Job
Brand Ambassador/ Promotional Model (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 6, 2013
The management is so sweet. The co-workers are all beautiful, polite, easy to approach, helpful, and amazing to work with! It's a fairly easy job giving out complimentary drinks to those qualified and free give-aways. Most of the events are in the evenings and the weekends so it's the perfect part-time job!
Cons
no healthcare or benefits
Fun workplace
Promotional Representative (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 13, 2012
MKTG is a great job to have if you have other endeavors that you are willing to accomplish. It is a great way of earning extra money when the time fits best for you. There are always listings of work.
Pros
paid trainings and sometimes travel.
Cons
no steady work, jobs being filled fast because large amount of girls.
Nice place to work
Market Research Interviewer (Current Employee) –  E Islip, NYMarch 9, 2015
Great opportunity. Easy work environment. Cool employees. Sit down. Get on the telephone. Make calls. Make Money. The staff are easy to get along with.
Great Culture, Fun, and Entertaining
Promotional Model (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 18, 2014
Worked with the greatest people!
Managers were amazing.
You are always meeting people and interacting with customers
There is a lot of room to grow within the company
office locations around the world including London

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MKTG INC. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4