MLB.com

MLB.com Employer Reviews

Energetic workplace
Original Content Department Production Intern (Current Employee), New York, NYAugust 3, 2014
Everyday brings something new and different, and allows you to work on many different projects with great co-workers.
A job, not a career
Customer Relations Specialist (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 23, 2014
Monotonous daily workload with a management staff unaware of our responsibilities. Due to this, they were not able to relay the correct information to higher management leaving us with no room for advancement. Upper management made themselves unreachable. Considered temporary employees during full tenure despite having a 40+ hour/week schedule. No training provided, had to learn all processes/tasks on my own which was not a problem for myself, but it was for others. Pay raises were promised and never delivered. In my 15 years of employment, this has been my worst experience.
Outstanding management and productive environment
Production Assistant (Current Employee), New York, NYMarch 15, 2014
Pros: great work culture, thrilling fast paced work environment
Hired as one of the youngest employees while attaining my college degree, surrounded by a professional and experienced staff willing to lead by example. An extremely enjoyable and challenging job with a set of clear focused objectives.
Great managers
Customer Response Associate (Former Employee), new york, nySeptember 17, 2013
I worked at MLB as a temp employee in the internet subscription department. My job consisted of providing customer service via phone and internet. The work environment was great. I can't think of anything negative to say about my work experience.
great place to work with fantastic co-workers
Studio Engineer (Current Employee), New York, NYJuly 6, 2013
Pros: great enviroment to contiune learning about productions
Work with great people who really take the time to help you learn any aspect you may not be familiar with. Fantastic set of managers and supervisors who really try to work with you on any issues you may have. Typical day includes setting up encoders for video/audio records later in the day, Doing any pre-production that is needed for the days shoots. Routing press conferences and/or live events to our website home page or team specific page.
Great part time job with a Flexible Schedule.
Gameday Monitor (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 12, 2013
Would love to work at MLB.com possibly full time in the future. Great people and company.
great time to be outside and enjoy America's pastime
Real-Time Correspondent (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAFebruary 27, 2013
There is no typical day at work as a real-time correspondent for MLB.com and I learned so much more about the depth of social media platforms. The most enjoyable part of my job was to hear fans stories and make moments memorable for them by creating stories that were posted on MLB.com/cutfour and could be shared with thousands of other baseball enthusiasts.
Great place to work for a baseball fan
PRODUCTION ASSISTANT (Current Employee), New York, NYJuly 26, 2012
I thoroughly enjoy my job at MLB.com. It's great to be able to work with other baseball fans such as yourself while at the same time getting paid to be productive watching the sport you love.