MMC Group Employee Reviews

productive environment.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTFebruary 6, 2018
Help consumers with question regarding to their SSI or SSA or Child Support on the account, also help with replacing lost or stolen visa cards. Go over question regarding to transaction.
Pros
Great benefits.
Cons
Management mid poor
It was ok
Child Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, NJ 08610November 14, 2017
OK place to work. I did not like the hours I was stuck with solely because I was bilingual. I have a baby and I felt like !y whole day was spent at work and I didn't get Tim!e with my child.
I good temp service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXNovember 9, 2017
They are really quick with getting you job placement. They are there to assist with anything that you need while you are on an assigned project. The staff are very caring and helpful.
Horrible horrible horrible
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 6, 2017
Horrible place to work... the call center is infested with bed bugs... the management is the WORST!!!!!!!!!... do not go there they tell you one thing and then do something else!!!! Then they say 13.00 an hour but after 3 months you could make 7.25 an hour depending on your call time... you don’t have a set pay rate after 3 months
Customer Service representative
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sandy, UTSeptember 25, 2017
Taking about 150 calls a day with irate customers, with absolutely no backup with the next higher up representative. Way too many disgruntled customers.
Employee
Talent Engagement Specialist (SOUTHWEST) (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 18, 2017
I loved the fact that they dont hold advancement from you and my supervisor is very open to any ideals i have an trust i have plenty lol. But they are very flexible with hours overtime is not a problem when working for them. An they young adult program is the best!!
On the phones 8 hours a day
Tier II Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 31, 2017
You speak to clients who use government mastercards, file reports to upper management about miss used authorizations, the hardest part of job is trying to explain wait process for unauthorized transactions,
Pros
Hour lunch as well as breaks
Cons
no advancment oppurtunities
Dont waste your time if you want an employer who cares
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sandy, UTAugust 11, 2017
This company has horrible communication skills and will not work with you no matter what is going on in your life no matter if it's out of your control.
Horrible place to work.
Bilingual Customer Service (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 9, 2017
You have to share lockers with other people guy or girl.
Very limited parking
Bed bugs supposedly been cleaned but no and have fleas.
Recruiter will not do anything in such fill out any papers, always says she is unavailable, so rude.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Share locker with other people. Bug problem
temporary agency
Automotive Information Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJune 20, 2017
The recruiter at MMC Group was nice; but it was extremely difficult to get in contact with them. I tried contacting the recruiter at MMC Group with regards to receipt of another temporary assignment; however, was not able to speak with him until a couple of phone calls and e-mails later. The assignment MMC Group sent me to; however, was great, a Monday - Friday, 8:00 - 5:00 job.
Pros
was contacted for an interview with the employer
Cons
once the temporary position was over; I was unable to contact the recruiter
Do not be fooled
CSR (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 14, 2017
This is not A good company to work for. Payroll department has no clue what there doing. In training they give you forms to fill out for direct posit of course when payday came I did not receive my direct deposit instead they decided to send a check in the mail! Which my training manager said they don't even send checks in the mail anymore but obviously they do took me about a week and a half to even receive my paycheck and my last paycheck I still yet to receive basically this company very contradicting I don't know what they did with that paper that I put my account information on but I wouldn't trust MMC. They train you for one project but when you actually get on the phones throw you want some whole other project that you weren't even trained on and you're there stuck to figure out how to do your job the right way because you weren't even trained in that specific project do you not go to MMC one of the worst employers I've ever had
Cons
Every thing is a con
Lead to permant employment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Athens, TXMay 31, 2017
MMC Group is an outstanding temporary agency that allows you to obtain your goals. MMC Group has caring representatives that couch their employees to obtain their goals.
It's just contractor.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 5, 2017
You are expendable, you are not unique and if you don't produce the correct numbers with the bit of training they do give, you might as well not be there.
Pros
Breakroom with conveniance store
Cons
Expensive store
Limited opportunity for advancement
Child Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCJanuary 22, 2017
As a child support call center specialist, you encounter many different types of clients. Your day to day duties include providing information on all client caselogs, answering all incoming calls, and meeting call handling goals. The management team is incredibly scattered and differ on procedures every single day. Depending on who you talk to and what day it is, their opinions often change. There is no core communication between management and employees at all. There is also no room for promotions and the company who owns the DSS contract mistreats their employees.
Pros
Learn about state judicial system, work hours are Monday through Friday
Cons
No room to advance, no vacation time, Off on state holidays with no pay
Great environment to learn in
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Las Colinas, TXJanuary 9, 2017
Patient managers and coworkers.
Always someone to help with a question
Flexible on schedules with possible remote work
I very much enjoyed my time at MMC.
Pros
Kind, great culture. Director of recruiting is very inviting
Cons
Commission structure
Work Place
Eligibility Specialist Randstad (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 25, 2015
Would come to work sign on to computer ask to see what bucket I would work in for today. Learned how to be able to jump from different tasks if needed to. Management I felt at times was good but I also feel there was sometimes miscommunication. Enjoyed working with my co workers. The hardest part of the job was when the system would go out and it would stop us from working. The enjoyable part was doing fun activities in the office.
Pros
My hours
Cons
Always cold in office
Part-time employment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Canton, MSJune 23, 2015
The pay was not good. The benefits were not good. I got along very well with my supervisor and co-workers. There was no room for advancement.
Great Company
Corporate Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 16, 2015
Enjoyed working for this company. They treat their employees with respect. They are a great company to work for . I enjoyed the fact that I was paid on a weekly basis.
Very Bad Company to work for
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  San AntonioFebruary 20, 2015
Helping customers with there benefits and dealing with the customers one on one.... dislike many changes in management and every time I go to work I have a different supervisor ever day.
Awful Company
Eligibility Specialist (Former Employee) –  Glendale CoJanuary 22, 2015
They hired too many people. Then started making up reasons to fire people. Harassed and when complained about my Ada rights terminated for failing state test. All other tests passed 95% or better. They lie micromanage you for $10 stay away from these people!!!
Pros
non
Cons
toxic environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MMC Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8