MMG Employee Reviews

I've always had a great teaching experience which used my professional education. I liked the challenging experiences and my designing them.
Health Consultant (Former Employee), northern area of Chicago, IllinoisJune 20, 2015
Pros: nice cafeteria and rates, great library and helpful librarians, eager to learn students
Cons: as a professional faulty, I didn't have any compalints and problems. If I did they were handled professionally by the Dean.
My typical day was making lesson plans, submitting them to the Dean and following them useful in the classroom. I learned to work with the students who were slow learners and gave them after class time. The Dean and other college administrators were very professional and available for the faculty when and if needed.
the other faculty were very professional and well prepared in the classroom and were fair evaluators. the hardest part of the job was the driving to and from the school in the frigid, snowy weather. the classrooms were well stocked and equipment was always available for visual mediums.
Patient Advocate
Satellite Office Mgr (Former Employee), Holmdel, NJSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: meeting patients
Cons: sometimes working a distance away in the winter time.
The reason I worked for this company is because I wanted to have more interaction with Patients, helping them with thier questions decisions with procedures, and helping them with their insecurities of undergoing a Colonoscopy or an Endoscopy with Anesthesia.
MMG
Marketing Assistant (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKJuly 15, 2014
Excellent marketing company that was small in okc and took off into something huge, Great start to marketing
Very small company. Pays well but is not able to keep workers employed
Senior UXO supervisor (Former Employee), Various locationsMay 20, 2014
Senior UXO Supervisor at formerly used defense sites near Jacksonville, FL and Palmyra, NJ. Planned daily operations and supervised UXO techs during clean-up operations at ordnance contaminated sites. Responsible for ensuring that the Work plan and Quality Control plan were adhered to.
UXO Tech III.Performed and supervised sub-surface recovery of unexploded ordnance in populated sub-divisions previously Pinecastle Training area in Orlando, FL.
City Life
Marketing Assistant (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 14, 2014
Great start to marketing in the cold calling areas. Lots of traveling with no compensation but experience was there.
niche magazines
Art Director/Graphic Designer (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 9, 2013
Prior to Popstar! I was Art Director with MMG Media Group for 14 nationally distributed, 4-color magazines. I coordinating the projects for a design staff of 10 and again, did most of the in house advertising, brochures and branding that I did for Popstar! Magazine. I also worked with outside advertisers and worked with the printers, sometimes going to press checks in Canada for quality control. It was a place to learn and grow in publishing.
Good
DRIVER (Former Employee), Forest Hill, TXAugust 26, 2013
Pros: stable job
Cons: no advancement
No benefits, no insurance, no room for growth but good stable job
A mixed bag
Operations Director (Former Employee), South Plainfield, NJJanuary 21, 2013
Pros: relaxed, non-corporate atmosphere, interesting work/people
Cons: non-competitive salary/benefits package, glass ceiling
As someone who worked at MMG for nearly 20 years, I can speak to the environmental stability and decent work/life balance that was afforded to employees. I enjoyed flex hours/telecommuting for several years and the prospect of working for a publisher in the adult industry brought with it unique challenges and responsibilities. Certainly the work was always interesting and the culture replete with self-expression and relaxed standards as opposed to corporate smothering and red tape. The only negative was an overall lack of vision/leadership and a financial system that typically compensated employees at approx 30-40% of market value
Account Management, New Account Procurement, Sales Training, Sales Analysis
Account Executive (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 5, 2012
MMG Corp / Paris Accesories, experienced 24 years longevity and growth through unsurpassed quality of service to both customer and company.