MMG Employee Reviews

Love working with them
Event Staff (Current Employee) –  Allentown, PAJuly 21, 2017
Fair pay. It can either be really slow or super busy but I love working with my bosses. Their food is pretty good. The hours can be long if busy or too little if slow.
good extra income for a retired person.
Family Service Counselor (Current Employee) –  Livonia, MIJuly 5, 2017
Rewarding job that would be good extra income for a retired person. Great and supportive middle and upper management . The most difficult part of the job is building up clientele but if you're a people person you'll get a lot of encouragement and assistance as you grow into your position.
Pros
Supportive staff and coworkers.
Cons
Straight commission can be lost after earned if customer reneges on purchase at a later date.
Needs a change in upper management
LPN Triage Nurse (Current Employee) –  Lawton, OKApril 25, 2017
I do not feel they value employees. Benefits are not good and raises are not given. There is little chance for advancement and little care for employee concerns.
Pros
Off at noon on Fridays
Cons
Horrible upper management
Very fun and productive with great people.
Marketer (Former Employee) –  Washington, MOJanuary 23, 2017
A typical day for me was to come in to the office and call CEO's and owners of companies to market the Isuzu work trucks. Although I didn't have to sell anything, it was sometimes difficult to persuade certain people to at least look at the product when they are so committed to something else, but the challenge was great. During my employment I learned more about Excel and also more people skills. The management was great. They were fair on promotions and raises, they dealt great criticism when need be, and they were super friendly and fun. The most enjoyable part of the job for me was the people I got to work with everyday. The office only had about 30 or so employees so most of us got along really well and also made the work day fun.
playing basketball with my co worker
iron worker (Current Employee) –  Arabia, OHApril 5, 2016
i have gain my skill and meet my co worker
the harders part of the job is the desert storm
the most important is the team work
Pros
free board and logging
Cons
free medical and check up
Good company,
SUXOS (Former Employee) –  Hurlburt Field, FLMarch 28, 2016
Good job, close to home, this is BS having to fill out of this out when it doesn't pertain. So his is what is left to say, nothing.
I've always had a great teaching experience which used my professional education. I liked the challenging experiences and my designing them.
Health Consultant (Former Employee) –  northern area of Chicago, IllinoisJune 20, 2015
My typical day was making lesson plans, submitting them to the Dean and following them useful in the classroom. I learned to work with the students who were slow learners and gave them after class time. The Dean and other college administrators were very professional and available for the faculty when and if needed.
the other faculty were very professional and well prepared in the classroom and were fair evaluators. the hardest part of the job was the driving to and from the school in the frigid, snowy weather. the classrooms were well stocked and equipment was always available for visual mediums.
Pros
nice cafeteria and rates, great library and helpful librarians, eager to learn students
Cons
as a professional faulty, I didn't have any compalints and problems. If I did they were handled professionally by the Dean.
Patient Advocate
Satellite Office Mgr (Former Employee) –  Holmdel, NJSeptember 15, 2014
The reason I worked for this company is because I wanted to have more interaction with Patients, helping them with thier questions decisions with procedures, and helping them with their insecurities of undergoing a Colonoscopy or an Endoscopy with Anesthesia.
Pros
Meeting Patients
Cons
Sometimes working a distance away in the winter time.
Very unstable
Associate Creative Director / Senior Copywriter (Former Employee) –  Doha, DAWJuly 22, 2014
Huge staff turnover. People are hired and fired all the time. Clients badly handled. Some great creatives who can't have a say in how the company is managed.
Mmg
Marketing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJuly 15, 2014
Excellent marketing company that was small in okc and took off into something huge, Great start to marketing
Very small company. Pays well but is not able to keep workers employed
Senior UXO supervisor (Former Employee) –  Various locationsMay 20, 2014
Senior UXO Supervisor at formerly used defense sites near Jacksonville, FL and Palmyra, NJ. Planned daily operations and supervised UXO techs during clean-up operations at ordnance contaminated sites. Responsible for ensuring that the Work plan and Quality Control plan were adhered to.
UXO Tech III.Performed and supervised sub-surface recovery of unexploded ordnance in populated sub-divisions previously Pinecastle Training area in Orlando, FL.
City Life
Marketing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 14, 2014
Great start to marketing in the cold calling areas. Lots of traveling with no compensation but experience was there.
niche magazines
Art Director/Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 9, 2013
Prior to Popstar! I was Art Director with MMG Media Group for 14 nationally distributed, 4-color magazines. I coordinating the projects for a design staff of 10 and again, did most of the in house advertising, brochures and branding that I did for Popstar! Magazine. I also worked with outside advertisers and worked with the printers, sometimes going to press checks in Canada for quality control. It was a place to learn and grow in publishing.
Good
DRIVER (Former Employee) –  Forest Hill, TXAugust 26, 2013
No benefits, no insurance, no room for growth but good stable job
Pros
Stable job
Cons
No advancement
Excellent Patient Recruitment and Retention Firm
RECRUITMENT SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDFebruary 11, 2013
Working with MMG has been a wonderful experience. I have thoroughly enjoyed the time I spent at the company working on patient recruitment for Clinical Trials. I was responsible for maintaining an open line of communication between sites and clients as to what the sites were experiencing at a site level. I was responsible for explaining and executing marketing strategies to increase enrollment for clinical trials. The most rewarding part of this job was knowing that I was a integral part of helping patients find new options for better health care options.
A mixed bag
Operations Director (Former Employee) –  South Plainfield, NJJanuary 21, 2013
As someone who worked at MMG for nearly 20 years, I can speak to the environmental stability and decent work/life balance that was afforded to employees. I enjoyed flex hours/telecommuting for several years and the prospect of working for a publisher in the adult industry brought with it unique challenges and responsibilities. Certainly the work was always interesting and the culture replete with self-expression and relaxed standards as opposed to corporate smothering and red tape. The only negative was an overall lack of vision/leadership and a financial system that typically compensated employees at approx 30-40% of market value
Pros
relaxed, non-corporate atmosphere, interesting work/people
Cons
non-competitive salary/benefits package, glass ceiling
Account Management, New Account Procurement, Sales Training, Sales Analysis
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 5, 2012
MMG Corp / Paris Accesories, experienced 24 years longevity and growth through unsurpassed quality of service to both customer and company.