MMMM

MMMM Employer Reviews

MMMM was an interesting experience.
Supervisor (Former Employee), Spencer, INSeptember 17, 2014
Pros: great development experience.
Cons: low compensation
In the facility customer service industry, a typical day is driven by the customer demands.

I learned how to be an effective supervisor for the company through work experience. I benefited from the experience of my peers and enthusiasm to succeed. This role presented a unique opportunity and flexibility to focus on business and site level functions – more... the company operated with to meet customer demands and expectations.

All interactions with upper management were positive.

The hardest part of the job was trying to maintain a well compensated staff with, with a very small operating budget.

The most enjoyable part was meeting the challenges presented by a small operating budget and the sense of accomplishment felt when succeeding. – less
My Job Experience
General Cleaner (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOSeptember 14, 2014
It was a great experience to have and i would love to go through the same experience again.
bad conditions, horrible pay
mixing (Former Employee), mt vernon il, continental tireSeptember 12, 2014
Cons: everything a bad job/bad company can be.
bad conditions, horrible pay, bad management, poor training, and I had to provide my own ppe while working around carbon dust, I.was constantly cleaning black out of every oriface and had a horrible time keeping my car clean not to mention myself. I don't recommend this job to anyone. Not even my worst enemy.
Very nasty, Dirty, and dangerous Job
Janitorial (Former Employee), Mount Vernon, ILAugust 14, 2014
My job at MMMM was very dangerous, management was very rude. I would never go back to this job at continental tire. It is very dangerous to be breathing the chemicals that you have to use on a daily basis. Just overall not a dream job.
Rather poor work conditions and Job/Life balance
Custodian (Former Employee), Mount Vernon, ILAugust 12, 2014
Pros: interesting stories to tell later.
Cons: short breaks, had to wait for someone to let me into the factory constantly, very little life/job balance
Working for MMMM was a unique and eye opening experience into what has been "colorfully" called "Shift Work". The hours were normally rather late, lasting in twelve hour shifts back-to-back being the longest that I had to work, while the 8-hour shifts are the shorter of the two.

I found myself blatantly lied to during my interview where I was told – more... that the heaviest thing I'd probably have to lift was a trash can and briefed - in vivid detail - as to what to do if blood is found in the workplace. I was under the impression that I would be given a janitorial position, that sadly was not the case.

I was sent to the General Tire Factory in my town, given a mop and bucket and pushed into an area affectionately referred to as "The Pit" where large machines that reeked of burned rubber, roared and thrummed like an overloaded washing machine right by my head - which my supervisor was quick to remind me, they could take off if I wasn't careful.

My first day on the job, I was placed with my "trainer" - and I use that word loosely - who gave me the impression that my entire existence during this toil was to sweep off the white build up that collected underneath the machines, while periodically sweeping up the dust that often collected under the pallets as they're moved about - it was only until THREE days in, that I learned this was the job you did when you had spare time and I had not attended my actual work station in those past three days, due to his incompetence.

The environment was unsafe as black soot turned spit and the interior of your nose black, dirtied your clothes and eventually triggered an asthma attack - something I haven't had since my childhood - that eventually lead to the end of my employment with MMMM and the tire factory. – less
MMMM
Housekeeping (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOAugust 12, 2014
Pros: worked at my own pace
Cons: not many hours
Trained for two weeks and I had floor to clean in four hrs. Work at your own pace.
I drive a scrudder all day
Scrubber Driver (Former Employee), Mount Vernon, ILAugust 9, 2014
Pros: need new and fun pleope
Cons: none thing
I loved it the job i did is what it wanted to do. I real like to drive
Growing and learning experience in maintenance field
Maintenance Worker (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOJuly 11, 2014
Pros: paid holidays
A typical day at work for me would be to maintain a clean and sanitary work environment for the employees of the brokerage firm by disposing of trash and debris, dusting, mopping vacuuming, and other jobs I may need to be taken care of.
Since working for this company I have learned to work well with my team members and management.
As far as my job is – more... concerned I didn't feel that there were any difficult aspects.
The most enjoyable part of my job is working with others. – less
Great Working Enviroment
General Cleaner (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLMarch 25, 2014
A typical day we clean office building. Your supervisor would give you any specific instructions you needed to know for the day. My coworkers were always upbeat. The most challenging part of my job was it didn't have the constant contact with others because we cleaned the office buildings while they were closed for business. The most enjoyable part – more... of my job was I genuinely enjoyed coming to work each day. – less
good
Office Maintenance (Former Employee), Mount Vernon, ILMarch 3, 2014
I did not work for MMMM very long but for the most part I enjoyed it. The main thing I did not like was I was never truly trained in my job I was just told what to do and expected to jump in and do it perfectly.
unfair management,poor hiring skills,and many other issues
Project Manager (Former Employee), St.Louis,MOAugust 16, 2013
Pros: learning new things to better myself
Cons: poor management
I learned customer service skills,software programs(Microsoft Office), I learned how to supervise a large staff (15 Workers).
terrible managment
General Cleaner (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOAugust 7, 2013
the managers are terrible con artists and they are just a terrible company
hate it
GENERAL CLEANER (Current Employee), st. louis, moMay 24, 2013
dont work here.. never moving forward.. supervisor sucks.. always getting yelled at for nothing..
The job was a good job with a poor staff.
Janitorial Worker (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLMay 3, 2013
Pros: easy paced and allowed me to get ahead of my work and make a more productive day
Cons: no benefits, empty promises about raises.
I went to work(night shift) clock in. I'd organize my trash cart and go to work. I had a path to go through to clean. Once i was done with that(done early) i'd go to put away cart and dust the place until it was time to clean Rest rooms and Break Room. Then Clock out and go home.

May 17, 2013

very impressive or well respected and doesn't give raise if after 6 or 8 months and still wouldn't give manager drinks and does blunt while on the job site.

a productive place to work in help others out
janitorial worker (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOJanuary 17, 2013
a typical day at wrk is cleaning up moving packing in restocking. what I have learned is how to move at a faster pace. my co workers are outgoing in fun i enjoy working with them. The hardest part of the job was there wasnt really a hard part I liked it all .
Fast pace environment
Project Manager (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INNovember 16, 2012
This is a commercial cleaning company.
They clean large office complexes in both union and non-union environments.
Safety is the most important aspect of this job.
was not a very great expreince
Janitor/housekeeping (Former Employee), St. Louis, MONovember 9, 2012
The job started out fine until it comes to manegment. They don protect there employees, and teh first false statement about an employee they're fired on the spot

May 17, 2013

very tru

Hostile Work Environment
General Cleaner (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOOctober 27, 2012
Pros: people i work with
Cons: hostile work enviroment; hostile supervisor
I liked working for this company, but I'm working in a hostile work environment. Supervisor is hostile. I learned a lot.
Hostile Work Environment
General Cleaner (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOOctober 27, 2012
Pros: people i work with
Cons: hostile work enviroment
Very demanding job with long hours
Area Manager (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOOctober 3, 2012
There is no typical day in my position at MMMM. I never know what is going to come up, and I always have to be ready to respond to anything. I learn a lot everyday on my job, but mainly how to manage employees, relationships with customers and a budget. Management give little direction and has the "sink or swim" mentality. The most enjoyable part of – more... my job is that I am constantly learning something new and challenging myself. – less

May 26, 2013

Just wondering what the pay was?