MMP Employee Reviews

Good company
QA Test Analyst (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 1, 2016
A good working environment to very supportive colleagues. The company has good work ethics and very focused policy, It is a reliable place to work and can make workers feel at home.
like family
Medical Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  London, KYApril 5, 2016
Loved working here, best place I have ever worked for in my life. They where very good to us. Treated us like family, god fearing people.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
nothing
Dysfunctional company with high turnover
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAJuly 15, 2012
A typical day usual starts well enough, but usually the mood dies as soon as the boss comes in. Basically a negative pall is cast by their presence that stems from the way they treat their employees. e.g micromanagement, and abrasive attitude. I learned at this company that here are some people out there who are will to take advantage of others in order to meat their on ends. My co-workers have always been a joy to be around and all i have met in my time there were great people. The hardest part of the job is are responding to new issues that arise and pivoting to tackle them whilst simultaneously trying to carry out daily tasks that need to get done. The most enjoyable part of the job are the co-workers that i've meet and will remember for a long time.
Pros
nice people
Cons
unpaid ot, micromanagement, and stress.
workplace with horrible training
billing associate (Former Employee) –  new jerseyAugust 2, 2013
I worked for this company for a year after the practice I was working for was bought out by the hospital and the billing office was transferred to mmp. I got along with my fellow associates but the production supervisor was the worst boss ever. When I asked questions about my job performance , she never gave me a concrete answer. Instead of properly training me, she set me up to fail. If she did not like you, that was her MO and I was not the only employee that she did these tactics. The training was deplorable. I am proud of my professionalism and my previous employer appreciated my efforts. Working at MMP with this manager was horrible because of her negative attitude towatds my efforts to improve their unprofessional and sloppy correspondence.
Pros
co-workers and special events
Cons
lack of training and a hovering snobby manager
Every day was a challenge and and experience
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Roseville, MNMay 8, 2014
The experience I recieved from this job was very helpful. I learned to interview, train and manage a sales team. Even though I learned how to manage a sales team, I think the biggest achievement was overcoming my own attitude when I was having a bad day.

The employees that I worked with were awesome. It felt like a large family. We were all very competitive, but all willing to help each other out. We all realized that making sure everyone was performing well was more important to the company.
Pros
Experience
Cons
Pay
Great job freelance pay schedule
Designer/Producer (Current Employee) –  Luther, MIApril 9, 2012
Great job freelance pay schedule. Pay is sufficient but due to nature of freelance pay it is often long periods between pay. Therefore searching for second job to help meet these periods of slow-pay.
Great pla ce to work
Accounts Receivable/Coding Specialist (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLFebruary 21, 2013
Management and co-workers hard working and helpful. Heavy worload per employee but this was also best part of the job.
Pros
co-workers
Cons
no overtime
Fast paced
Shift forman (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIApril 7, 2014
I am a hard working man. Don't take much time off of work as I love to make sure my family is well taking care of. I do not miss work or show up late. I get my job done I work well under pressure. I get along with other's well and I follow directions as I'm told.
Printing is dying
Regional Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJune 22, 2013
Start up franchise company poorly managed owner needs to sell and retire far far away. Print industry is dying and MMP is too expensive compared to Office Depot. I had to leave and was willing to volunteer to clean restrooms at Walmart in order to regain my confidence and self respect
Radiology coder
RADIOLOGY CODER (Former Employee) –  Clarksville, TNJune 28, 2013
Enjoyed workplace environment and was being trained to code ed charts
Pros
NICE PEOPLE
Cons
LOTS OF OFFICE POLITICS

Want to know more about MMP?

Ask a question
Fair employer
Editor (Former Employee) –  Ocala, FLSeptember 5, 2013
Editing with daily goals, verifying compliance of correct documentation. I worked with ladies who were focused and their work.