Mobi Wireless Management Employee Reviews

Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
Fun and growing workplace
Operations Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 6, 2017
Awesome culture with good grasp on work/life balance. Continues to grow and expand as a leader in its industry. Very popular for young professionals looking to start their career.
Customer Service
Customer Service / Account Specialist (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INDecember 29, 2016
Spent my entire day in my seat so you must enjoy doing that. Dealt with very irate customers. Learn how to be patient real quick.
Pros
fun activities for employees often
Cons
sitting for 8 hours
Great company for low level phone reps or high level management
Channel Sales Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 18, 2016
In my nearly 7 months of employment, I saw a turn for the worst at MOBI. Originally it was a great small company that offered opportunities for advancement but has since created a gap between roles. This began with eliminating middle management and hiring new high level executives rather than promoting from within.

Work/Life balance is the best part of the job. Health benefits are offered but pay is sub-par. I was originally brought in with the promise of a review and raise after 6 months. After the 6 month timeline I was given a stellar review then laid off because they didn't want to offer competitive pay for the industry.
Pros
Friendly atmosphere, Beer on Tap
Cons
Lack of company dedication to employees, sneaking management practices, lack of follow-through from management
Fast pass work environment, great culture
OPERATIONS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, InFebruary 14, 2015
MOBI is your relentless ally in the world of mobility. Everyday we work to support our customers with the best customer service available. The hardest part of the job would be handling escalations that are a direct result of poor communication. The most enjoyable part of my day is working with my team. I work with a lot of amazing people.
Cons
Poor healthcare plan
Productive and fun work environment. High energy and always busy,.
Account Specialist (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 4, 2013
Approximately 100 incoming calls per day, as well as inbox management and "portal" activities. Usually 3 hours of training a week. I learned to use new software designed by the IT department at Mobi, as well as a new CRM software program I was not familiar with.
Co workers were young and motivated, very smart, and thoughtful. I enjoyed working with them very much. The hardest part of the job was resolving problems quickly, while communicating with many different people. The systems were efficient, so the issues were mostly resolved in the correct and appropriate time frame.
My coworkers and managers were the most enjoyable part of the job, as well as the customers I was able to build relationships with.
Pros
Great benefits, free lunches and trips when quotas were met, very motivating and compassionate corporate leadership.
Cons
Short staffed, slow IT department
Productive, Young, and Energetic workplace
Key Account Management (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 9, 2012
MOBI is an energetic and vivacious place to work. There is always a new project to be part of and the company is constantly changing with the times.
Pros
very competitive benefits package and 401k.

Want to know more about Mobi Wireless Management?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mobi Wireless Management. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3