Sales Support/ Administrator (Permanent)
Salary - Competitive
San Jose - California
Mobica is an award-winning software development and integration services company with offices in Europe and a global customer base. Further to the development of our US operations, we have opened our first office in San Jose and require a highly motivated person to take on a Sales Support / Administrator role.
You will need to be hard working, have excellent communication skills, and importantly a willingness and ability to learn quickly with a ‘can do’ attitude. The role is mainly focused on sales support with some administrative duties. It will be a challenging role that will offer significant opportunities for development and would therefore suit a recent graduate. The successful applicant would carry out a range of duties including: -
- Developing relationships with new and existing customers
- Converting leads and rapport building
- Arranging meetings on behalf of the Executive and Business Development team
- Producing correspondence, documents and records
- Using a variety of software packages to produce correspondence and documents, records, spreadsheets and databases
- General ad hoc duties as required
- Proficient with Microsoft such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel etc
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work within a fast paced environment and to deadlines
- High-level of resourcefulness, confidence, and problem-solving skills
- Initiative, attention to detail and ability to work independently with minimal supervision
How to apply?
To be considered for this role, please e-mail your CV and cover letter.
Mobica is a globally recognised high-end software development and integration services company working on the cutting edge of technology...