If you're ready for a fast-paced career in the medical instrument and device industry, please take a minute to attach an up-to-date resume. We are seeking a self motivated contracted on-site surgical instrument repair technician to service San Diego County.
We are looking for candidates who will:
- Shadow our experienced surgical technicians in their mobile labs.
- Visit hospitals and surgical centers and learn how to repair surgical instruments and medical devices for the OR and Central Sterile Departments.
- Exercise excellent mechanical skills for precision, aliment, sharpening and repair of surgical instruments and medical devices.
- Be a detailed, organized and quality driven professional, who possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Learn how to be responsible for maintaining existing customers, as well as, how to be able to grow your future territory.
- Qualified candidates must possess 2 years of solid work experience or a background in the Military.
- Experience in Central Sterile department, or medical instrument / device industry, or experience as a surgical instrument repair technician is a plus.
- Customer service and/or sales experience.
- Ability to work on your own and manage projects independently.
- You must be able to travel with some overnights and flexible work hours.
- A valid driver's license with a clean driving record.
- Be available for random drug testing.
- You must be able to pass a Department of Transportation physical
Indeed - 19 months ago