Mobile Mini Inc Employee Reviews

Stressful Atmosphere, No Job Culture
Business Development Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZApril 19, 2016
Mobile Mini isn't an equal opportunity company. Favoritism is shown a lot. If management doesn't like you they will make it hard for you to stay with the company. Territory in sales are not divided up fairly so some employees will make a lot more in commissions.
Cons
Mistreat employees, you are just a number.
Great People
REGION MANAGER (Former Employee) –  WEst CoastSeptember 23, 2013
There are a lot of great people at Mobile Mini. There is new executive leadership in place. There are a lot of changes currently taking place that will result in a stronger company in the future. It is an exciting time to be with the company.
Pros
Great people, pay and benifits.
Good coworkers and a family setting
Truck driver, Safety coordinator, Salesman (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXNovember 29, 2012
Most time it was a good work day like get up and go be at work.I larned a lot outside as well as in side.As far as management some were over powering and not openin minded.Co-workers were like family to me.Driveing was the best part of the job moving in to the office was the heardest to do was somthing new to me.the trucks and being good at it was the best to me when cust would ask for del or pick and they wounld ask for me by name that was nice and felt good as well.Mobile Mini was one of the best work places i have ever worked at good and bad times
Pros
made good money time with my family
Cons
had people who were not trained to run or dispatch at times
Fast-paced work environment
Lead Dispatch (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMarch 9, 2013
A typical day at Mobile Mini consists of managing the drivers and speaking with our National Sales Center and all customers who call in. I learn new stuff on a daily basis that helps me deal with new situations when they arise. Management is very helpful and friendly and are always there if we have questions. The co-workers are a lot like management and are great people to be around outside of work. The hardest part and the most enjoyable part of my job go hand in hand. Changes happen on a daily basis because of the nature of the industry, but I also like that because I enjoy the challenge that comes with finding a way to fix the problem right away.
Pros
very nice co-workers
Great Place to work
Strategic Procurement Intern (Former Employee) –  Tempe, ArizonaFebruary 3, 2014
Good Culture,
Flexibility,
Gives good ownership of task
Good management
Great Culture - Wowing with passion
Fast Paced, fun,
Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  South Plainfield, NJMarch 9, 2014
Mobile Mini is a great company to work for I have learned a lot since I started working at Mobile Mini like better customer service pride in what I do. i have learned management skills to help me further my career.
Review
Dispatcher/Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZAugust 4, 2012
getting drivers out for delivers and maintence working / keep tabs on inventory and daily dispaching and customer service and corsponding with sales rep and branch mgr. i learned alot of reponsialbiltys and customer service is no. 1 . i had great relations with all coworkers, keeping sales reps to leave the drivers alone and respone to me for all operations, the most enjoyable part of my job was trust of my coworkers and some management and i liked my job taking care of our customers.
Pros
there was good vibes with workers celerbrating birthdays and holidays
Cons
health care good
Best job I ever had
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 19, 2012
I LOVED my job at Mobile Mini. I was the top sales rep of 2007 and was showered with awards at our annual sales meeting in Las Vegas in Feb of 2008. I helped open that branch and started out as the office manager. I set up all our accounts with vendors and set our office up and then hired an office manager and went into sales. I had trained all the sales team and still maintain a wonderful relationship with every single person I worked with there.
Pros
fun, aggressive sales, leadership, overall great
Cons
leaving to come back to kentucky, sometimes worked long hours
Productive and fast paace working envierment and enjoyable trades.
Yard supervisor (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 28, 2015
Great place to work with a very supportive staff and work collages. i learned allot of new job skills that i can apply in the job field and social skills.
Pros
learned many new trades and skills i can use in my every day life.
Cons
working outside in the summer.
All around Great to place to work. With great people to work with. Core Values!
Painter/Yard Person (Former Employee) –  South Plainfield, NJMarch 13, 2013
I learned a lot about myself and what I am capable of. From learning how to use welding and cutting tools. To assisting on small carpentry task. Flooring and painting. Light electrical. Light plumbing. I had a great support system in the management team with which I learned a lot from. A great cast of co-workers made the days fly by. I found out that I am a welder at hear.
Great environment to work, Team work and individual goals attainable
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 20, 2012
A Typical day at work would be calling current customers to see any new projects coming to town. If they are setting up all needs for storage and office buidings while on construction site. After calling curent base , continued calling new clients, or cold calling business to business. What I learned is to maintain organization skills with current customers and following up to make sure all needs were met and asking for referrals for upcoming projects. Management was always there to help and assist in any form or fashion. My co-workers were also heelpful in new clients coming to town and team work on several project sites made everyone wanting to use us instead of our competition. The hardest part of the job was telling a customer we were out of the current inventory or could not get it out when they wanted due to a back log of deliveries and they would then go to the competition. Most important part of the job was staying in tune and on top of upcoming projects all at once and getting them what they needed in time ! Thats when planning ahead of time was needed, however some customers did not win the bids for a job till a day before they needed a product at the site !
Pros
best and most secure storage containers in the business
Cons
inventory issues
inside sales rep
Inside Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXMay 21, 2015
Inside sales Rep., for storage containers and mobile offices. A lot of cold calling, follow ups and scheduling deliveries. Base plus commission pay. Great management, and staff.
Cons
laid off due to recession
Mobile Mini, Inc.
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 28, 2012
Mobile Mini have great benefits and the company is a good company, but the company laid me off during my maternity leave which is against the law.
Growing company with many diverse members but need to learn communication skills.
Accounts Payable Manager (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZOctober 29, 2012
A typical day is very busy assisting 9 staff members in the AP department and 240 Branch Manager and Office Managers accross the country. Many e-mails per day demanding 24 hour response. Vendors calling and demanding payment and branch members wondering why we haven't paid.
My immidiate co-workers are great couldn't ask for a better team.
I have learned it is very difficult to teach teams members that live all over the country. I also learned they complain you don't communicate to them and when you do they don't read your e-mail, so they are still unware of what has changed or what is going on.
Is getting a vendor paid and helping operations.
Pros
flexible work hours if you need time for family.
Cons
very demanding with limited staff.
Lots of laughs with coworkers, laid back management
Business Development Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZAugust 23, 2014
It was a great place to work, however every three months they would reinvent the wheel instead of fixing the problems at hand.
Pros
The people, and how it used to be fun
Cons
The new management that came in
Great company
Secretary / Receptionist (Former Employee) –  North Salt Lake, UTOctober 18, 2014
I loved my job and those that I worked for it was a very small office that offered competitive wages and a great service.
leader in the industry
Yard lead (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKOctober 13, 2014
great job good for individual, not a family person. pay was great at manager level, long hours ok but not appreciated.
Pros
bonuses
Cons
negitivity
Busy environment with lots of diversity
Truck Drive/Fork Lift Operator (Former Employee) –  Monroe, WAMay 2, 2013
sometimes difficult environment. Fast paced with little management.
Production Foreman/Safety coordinator (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKOctober 28, 2014
Great benefits however pay is lower than expected..................
Outstanding and Family Oriented Organization to Work for
Credit Analyst and Collections Representative (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMay 31, 2015
never a dull moment or a moment of being felt left out. the company is a must work at organization and a top of class company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mobile Mini Inc. Our community is ready to answer.