Mobile Mini Solutions Employee Reviews

Unorganized & Unappricaited
Rental Coordinator (Former Employee) –  PADecember 11, 2017
The management of Mobile Mini is very unorganized, lack of communication from the different departments (ie. IT to branch level, corporate to branch level) seems like they want one person to do the job of 5 and barely compensated for 1 and not even a thank you.
Dig deep before working for Mini
Employee (Current Employee) –  BranchNovember 11, 2017
I can sum up Mobile Mini this way. If you want to work for an organization where you do not matter, then Mobile Mini is the company for you.

Now, if you want to work for a company where you are valued. Where company values are more than a poster on a wall then I would strongly suggest Mobile Mini would not be a good fit for you.

Ask about turnover percent when interviewing. If they are honest you will discover several positions where the turnover is 50%. Is that indicative of a company that follows its values? That cares about its employees? That offers a positive work environment? I would argue no.
Pros
Really, none.
Cons
Disfunctional culture.
Poor management with hand me down trucks
Driver (Former Employee) –  Port Lavaca, TXOctober 22, 2017
Horrible place to work at. Trucks were old and always broke down. Manager didn’t care about anything but numbers. No communication. Never recommend...
Pros
Home everyday.
Cons
Management is terrible. Old trucks.
Good Place to Work
Commercial Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Salisbury, MAOctober 18, 2017
Its a good place to work without much stress. The management is overall pretty decent but could use better communication skills. Very strict on safety.
Used to be a good place to work.
Digital Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 16, 2017
Their new model of Territory sales was a big mistake. 70% of senior sales reps have left in the last year. The commission structure took a hit and if you are not managing a good territory then you'll struggle.
Pros
Great leadership/management
Cons
Poor pay and nothing in place to make you want to stay.
Very stressful and back stabbing environment
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Prairieville, LAOctober 16, 2017
You must watch your back. Cannot enjoy working at a place where the management always caters to cry baby attitudes. ISR's constantly misleading customers based on leaders teaching. ISR's do not complete job site details which make it difficult on delivery personnel. Constant battle every step.
Pros
Not far commute
Cons
Micromanagement at all levels
Stressful
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 7, 2017
Due to nature of being a sales representative atmosphere was very competitive. Management tried to keep atmosphere upbeat. Majority of income was based on commission.
stressful
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Carson, CAOctober 3, 2017
would not recommend it to no one company doze not care about safety poor management and bad communication absolutely not a place to recommend to anyone for long term career
a productive, disciplined, timely, competitive, friendly work environment.
Driver (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 28, 2017
Daily pre-trip and post-trip inspections. Roll-off / Pick-up and deliver Storage containers. Excellent Customer Service on all routes.
I assisted in the successful completion of Unloading, weighing, and recording weight of containers.
Pros
friendly, respectful, and great work ethics
Cons
no cons
Friendly people, good benefits, nice environment
Office Manager, dispatcher and receptionist (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NM 87107September 23, 2017
Great place to work. Small office so worked closely with everyone. Our branch was like a revolving door for branch managers. We trained a lot of them and I went to other branches to train other office managers. Last manager did not like the fact that I was a woman in a managerial position. Would not talk to me. Pretty sure it was a cultural thing. Upper management was not aware of the day to day goings on so hard to relate to where I was coming from. Has a lot of support from my fellow workers but in the end, he was the manager.
Pros
Good benefits, good people, nice place to work
Cons
Revolving door of managers not good for the people who were there from the beginning
Changing Environment constantly with use of software and job responsibilities
Sales Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 14, 2017
Need to be able to adapt to change and learn quickly with minimal training. Pay does not reflect workload; it doesn't matter how hard you work and how good at your job you are you'll get balloons but no good raises. Not a lot of room for advancement. Good Floor Managers who are willing to assist you if they are knowledgeable of the issue. Great Floor Environment. Occasional lunch bought for employees.
Pros
Great Floor Enviornment
Cons
Pay and raises does not reflect workload; Employees feel underappreciated.
good place to work for
driver (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYSeptember 11, 2017
Good place to work for if you can get passed the driver cam and bad driver safety system they take no bad mouthing of the smith system you need to watch out for other company drivers back stabers
Pros
good pay
Cons
poor driver training
good place
Driver/Operator (Current Employee) –  Nashville-Davidson, TNAugust 20, 2017
its a good place but to many people without cdls trying to tell people what to do, it could be better if people would go to see how difficult the job can be
Pros
the bonuses
Cons
other people not doing there job
Mms
Divisional Safety Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 19, 2017
I travelled 90% of the time in the position servicing 50+ locations around the country. Was often viewed as a policeman when visiting sites conducting audits
Good company until changes came in 2014
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXAugust 16, 2017
Changes made in 2014 caused ALOT of people including myself to Quit even longtime Branch Managers ans sales people. You mess with sales peoples money they move onto something else!
Great company.
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MS,Baton Rouge,LA.,New Orleans,LA.August 13, 2017
Great company to work for. Compensation and benefits are excellent. Promote from within whenever possible.Enjoyed my time with the company in both of the positions I held during my time at Mobile Mini.
No motivation from management
Telephone Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 3, 2017
We worked in an old single family home that had been turned into an office. It was always dirty and dusty. The manager was not a real manager and ran off more employees that she could hire.
Good Company
Inventory Cost Accountant (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 24, 2017
A lot of managers had no knowledge of how to do the work their employees were doing? Never worked somewhere that my boss was clueless on how to complete my daily tasks.
Cons
Poor Management
Decent Company
Lead Driver (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJuly 19, 2017
They have good pay and good benefits. They do have Drive Cams installed and will criticize your every move. The Raleigh Branch has a good Manager but the dispatcher is under par.
Complicated Sales process / Huge commission cut
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJuly 15, 2017
I have enjoyed working at Mobile Mini and love the people that I have been lucky enough to work with over the past 2 years. However, they have complicated the sales process to no end and cut our commission by 40% over the last 18 months. After losing 50% of our top sales people it just isn't the kind of environment I am really happy working in any longer. It's as if someone loped the head off of management.
Pros
Great people in the office
Cons
Complicated sales process, cut commission. Management not in touch with people on the front line.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mobile Mini Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7