Mobile Mini

Mobile Mini Employer Reviews

Dispatch and Office Manager
Office Mgr. Head Dispatcher (Former Employee), Bellevue, WAJuly 15, 2014
Good Company.
Good people and friends, great team players.
GOOD JOB BUT IS NOT SURE FOR HOW LONG?????
DRIVER (Former Employee), FORT LAUDERDALEJuly 13, 2014
IS A GOOD COMPANY BUT THE MANAGEMENT IS BAD THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT BONUS AND OWN BENEFITS.
Hands on work environment
Yard Worker (Former Employee), San Antonio, TexasJune 29, 2014
Cons: no job security
A typical day consisted of working outside part of the day and inside the other. We worked on building the inside of mobile trailers. We completed dry wall, carpeting, and installing electrical components.
Growing company with emphasis on promotion from within and employee development
Accountant (Current Employee), Tempe, AZMay 23, 2014
Pros: continuous growth
Cons: manual processes
The company is in a growing phase and the emphasis is on recruiting talented people that will help grow the business. Great benefits and friendly employees.
Good pay but no job security
Branch Manager (Former Employee), Denver, COMay 12, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: company leadership
Great job for many years, but the direction has changed for the worse.
You got experience temporary worker
General Maintenance Technician (Current Employee), Albuquerque NMDecember 26, 2013
Pros: they have offices in all usa
Cons: no lunch room
Cleaning,Maintain offices and containers.Manual labors.I Learned to move the offices and maintain.The manager he don't care what happen with in the field.No team work.Work outside in the cold 13 degrees.Work Monday to Friday.
Decent Job
Yard Supervisor (Former Employee), Alabaster, ALDecember 5, 2013
Load/unload and repair storage containers.
Welding (wire)
Good management.
Good co-workers.
Weather was the hardest part of the job.
The best part of the job was meeting the criteria and exceeding expectations of company.
Good Job
Office Administrative Support/ Sales Rep. (Former Employee), Rialto, CADecember 2, 2013
This was one of the hardest jobs I had, but I was able to learn so much about sells, and billing.
A poor company to work for at all levels
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee), Knoxville, TNNovember 9, 2013
I worked 2 1/12 years as an Inside Sales Representative in Memphis for 1 3/4 and relocated to Knoxville in the same role for 10 months. The company has great benefits and most of the branch associates were a pleasure to work with.

The company is top-heavy, poorly managed by principals disconnected from Regional and Branch Managers. This was evidenced – more... by e-mails introducing new 6 figure corporate managers every month in the corporate tower.

No new assets or money was ever given to the branches for new product or incentives to sales reps to drive new business. Being empowered with a voice doesn't mean being micromanaged in silence. Daily activity and sales efforts were rarely recognized and additional responsibilities came in the form of doing other associate's jobs.

The company was also never concerned with being competitive in price-sensitive markets.

Overall, a poor company to work for at all levels. – less
Passionate Culture
Marketing Director (Former Employee), Tempe, AZOctober 1, 2013
Pros: always exciting and able to be creative
Cons: new management culture
my position was able to many hats from planning events to designing a new email campaign. Very fast paced!
Great Product. Poorly Managed Company
Branch/Sales Manager (Former Employee), Farmington, MNMay 9, 2013
Pros: best locking system in the industry
Cons: poorly managed. no respect for people.
Mobile Mini is a company with a great product, but unfortunately it is a poorly managed company. This is a decent entry-level sales job, but don't be surprised if you quickly outgrow the antics and micromanagement from mid and upper-level management. That certainly was the case for me.
picknic turnments bolding turnments
welder forklift operator (Former Employee), 3550 duncanville rd.dallas tx 75236March 6, 2013
Pros: 10:00 brake 30min.lunch 10min.2:00 brake
Cons: we had good health and dental
it was one of the better plases i ever work for .i had good co.workers who did not mind giving a hand when need a good understanding boss
Great Company to work for before merger
REGIONAL MANAGER/SR VICE PRESIDENT (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZFebruary 4, 2013
Experienced in supervision, training, motivation and evaluation of personnel. Skilled in finding problems and performing necessary change through project management or other methods.
• Executed and managed budgets and KPI’s for each cost center and reviewed with management teams in implementing strategies/goals to acquire target objective’s in business – more... performance and financials .
• Maximize resources to achieve customer satisfaction and increased productivity, meet deadlines and goals. Implement and coordinate both strategic and tactical plans to enhance performance.
• Successfully completed more than 12 Acquisitions and Mergers across the construction rental-services spectrum.
• Adept and experienced in land and building land-leases new facility start-ups, acquisition and merger negotiations/lease agreements/integration
• Expert in designed and development of mobile and modular offices per federal and state building codes.
• Carried Manufactured Housing License’s for manufacturing and site installs of mobile offices in multiple states.
• Developed and instituted policies and procedures as they pertained to company’s personnel, operations, sales & marketing, manufacturing and transportation areas.
• Experienced designing/implementing mobility applications for portable storage delivery/service fleet of 700+ units. – less
sales rep
Sales Rep (Former Employee), Gonzales, LAJanuary 29, 2013
Pros: good benefits
Cons: layoff
company was down sizing due to the economy and i got laid off.
A very good company
Sales/Account Executive (Former Employee), Fairless Hills, PASeptember 2, 2012
Was a good company to work for but in 2008 when market turned bad they had to layoff quite a bit of employees. They were purchasing smaller companies and think they took on more debt than they could handle especiallyas entered into a very bad economic time.
Mobile Mini has been trying to obtain status as the best place to work, but it needs to take a closer look at its management.
Accounts Payable Clerk (Current Employee), Tempe, AZAugust 22, 2012
Pros: close to home, good co-workers
Cons: managers
The management styles have recently changed. They are all trying to get as much work as possible out of each employee without paying them what they are worth. We are consistantly been told about the core values, but it seems the management does not apply them. One core value is to "be empowered" . How can we be empowered when we are being micromanaged?

I – more... en – less
Core Values
Culture & Talent Coordinator (Former Employee), tempe, AzAugust 17, 2012
There are 10 Core Values implemented and embraced on a daily basis.
Does not go by their own core values
Construction Account Manager (Former Employee), Tucson,azAugust 3, 2012
Pros: money
Cons: management
good money bad management decisions. Needs to get out the call center idea and let the reps do it the way they want
productive and fun
Welding Shop Foreman (Former Employee), Duncanville, TXJune 5, 2012
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
built storage containers and repaired containers
responsible for the work orders,weekly time ordering shop materials
I'm not bashing, I'm just telling you about my experience with this company.
Yardman (Former Employee), Bridgeville, PAMay 23, 2012
Pros: none really
Cons: just about everything
1) When I was employed there... I chose to quit rather than be forced to work in an unsafe environment. If I may explain... they had rental deals for some portable offices. But there were none left on the property except for more than a dozen that were infested with BLACK MOLD (ceilings, walls, and even under the floor tiles). The branch manager (at – more... that time) was trying to force me to replace all the mold infested items. I informed him that if he got professionals to remove and dispose of the moldy items... I would install the new items. Even FEMA has guidelines about what "can be" handled by individuals and what "should be" handled by professionals. All the portable offices left on the property were in need of being handled by professionals (they are/were THAT infested). But he opted to not hire the professionals and tried to force me to do the job. I quit right then and there because I didn't want to risk the chance of getting sick or even worse... getting cancer JUST for company profits.

2) The raises I received... were the smallest raises I got in my entire life (and I've been working for more than 35 years. luckily not at this company). I bent over backwards to make sure the customers were getting a quality product. But my raises were always minuscule. I don't know if it's a corporate policy or just the local branch managers decision but the most I got was a mere 15 cents every 6 months (but that was dependent on whether or not I got a favorable review).

3) They say they have an open door policy but the truth is... if you say anything that sounds remotely negative... you are marked as a trouble maker (and it'll affect things like your raises). Employees there are afraid to say anything for fear of this (even when asked in confidentiality). – less

About Mobile Mini

Founded in 1983, Mobile Mini, Inc. provides a variety of convenient, affordable and secure storage, and mobile office . With 134 – Read more