Mobilex USA

Mobilex USA Employer Reviews

Productive and fun workplace
Ultrasound Technologist- Traveler (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJuly 2, 2014
I was able to travel around and see different places while doing the job that I love.
Nice people
Accounts Payable Representative (Current Employee), Sparks, MDJune 12, 2014
Pros: the people are nice and some managers are nice
Cons: the benefits suck, the pay sucksand no room for growth
The pay and benefits are horrible. They are in the 21st century yet and they don't value the work the employee do.
A good place to be
Staff Radiologic Technologist (Former Employee), Columbia, SCMay 8, 2014
Pros: stable company and good pay
Cons: some areas have call
I worked for Mobilex USA for 11 years. It is a fast paced mobile x-ray company that is a stable organization. As with most x-ray positions moving up the chain of command really is not an easy thing to do. But if you want to take x-rays and not be stuck in a hospital with Doctors and a lot of Admin then this is the place to be. Just do the job and be – more... kind to your patients. – less
you get to work independence due to driving to your next job location.
Radiologic Technologist, Portable x-ray (Current Employee), Hillside, ILApril 19, 2014
Pros: get to listen all your audiobook at work when driving
Cons: dealing with rude customers that is in a staff postions
This is a nice place to work if you like driving. Hard to change shift once you get place.
Cutting edge mobile diagnostic services
Client Services, Call Center Associate (Former Employee), Lakeville, MAMarch 15, 2014
Pros: sense of community, flexible hours, excellent on-the-job training
Cons: 24/7/365 operating hours, no promotions from within
Working for MobilexUSA meant being focused, quick on your feet, and most of all adaptable. Everyday was different at Mobilex and it meant being in constant contact with scores of different people.
On the surface Customer Service and Dispatch seem straight forward but the market is always changing. It was crucial to really understand the services we – more... provided and the laws surrounding the medical field.
I learned so much about the medical industry at MobilexUSA but the biggest thing I learned was how to work with and, at times, manage people from all walks of life. I was also given the chance to develop my time management skills, my customer service skills, and my ability to work with a team.
The best part of the job was getting to talk to so many different people. We had hundreds of clients but it was so enjoyable to build up a report with them. There are also a great bunch of people working for MobilexUSA from upper management to the ground floor. – less
unfun place to work with no opportunity for advancement
customer service rep (Former Employee), columbus ohioMarch 10, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule if you are in school
Cons: short breaks/lunch. bad compensation.
The bosses only care about quotas and making sure you are on the phone answering as many calls as possible. There isn't any opportunity for advancement and raises only come once every year + 6 months. Uneducated individuals working in positions they aren't qualified for.
Cash Application Representative (Current Employee), Sparks, MDNovember 6, 2013
Post adjustments within one business day of receipt (Must be segregated from cash application duties).
Productive.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Dallas, TXOctober 17, 2013
Working with nurses at nurses home over the phone in provided there patients with a portable x-ray tech. How to better my phone performance. Everyone is nice and outgoing. Most enjoyable part was be able to help those in need.
Poor management for billing department.Great dr's.
Refunds Specialist (Current Employee), Sparks, MDJuly 15, 2013
Pros: free food.
Cons: poor management, micromanaged, no privacy at desk when speaking to insurances. too much noise on floor.
In the begining of working with the company i enjoyed it. They fired the manager and brought in someone new. The new manager ran the billing team like he military. We had two am and pm breaks apart from our usual lunch break,she removed the pm break and made am break to 10 mins when we had 15 mins. There's no privacy at your desk because youre sitting – more... back to back with employees. Because everyone was in the same room it was loud at times due to other's having to be on phone calls. They also held pay raises and reviews for two years and gave a very poor raise after two years and stated that had to review budget but was renovating the office. – less
on call burden & disrespectful environment
Radiologic Technologist (Current Employee), PhilaJune 2, 2013
independence of work style is a +
on call responsibilities are simply unreasonable & unsafe!
unnecessary job stress via management (area dependent of course)
bad hr
scubber (Former Employee), clearwater,flMay 16, 2013
Cons: everything
went to a interview in the Clearwater branch, which went well and at the end was told I had the job and just had to do back ground and drug test. After a month and quitting my other job and not hearing a thing I try to contact them but was ignored for two week then was emailed and told that they hired someone else and the reason why is because my back – more... ground took to long but I past every thing. now I am without a job and they don't even care. – less
Large Company with job security
X-Ray Technician (Former Employee), Omaha, NEFebruary 14, 2013
Pros: travel
Cons: often no breaks.
A typical day would start at 8am with loading equipment and supplies needed for the day in my work vehicle. I will be notified of my current patients of the day through our regional dispatching unit via text message on my work phone. I will then notify dispatch that I received my current cases then I plan a logical route to most efficiently get to my – more... patients in a timely fashion. Upon arriving at a facility I will notify staff and nurses of my presence then request the chart containing the doctors orders for the exam. I ask nurses of any further patient knowledge that could help with the exam.

The exams are done digitally and sent via teleradiology system to radiologists to interpret. I include any important details about the exam in my notes to the radiologist. Exams will be dispatched according to their urgency, either normal, first, ASAP or stat. The level of priority will also help determine the pattern of a daily route. Up to 20 patients can be done by 1 technologist in an 8 hr shift and may include any type of radiographic exam. We also perform ECG services.

I have learned the importance of accuracy and independence as a technologist due to the inability to refer to another technologist in ever changing and challenging situations. Patient care is of the utmost importance. Outside management is minimal in a typical day do to the nomadic nature of the profession. Up to 4 techs can be on at one time requiring us to organize routes and prioritize amongst ourselves. Good communication is essential with co-workers do to the ever changing situations that arise during a work day.

The hardest part of the job in my opinion is growing attached to the patients of these facilities and experiencing the unfortunate circumstances that often occur. The best part of the job goes hand in hand with the hardest part of the job. I love to see my patients get well and move on from the facilities. Caring for my patients is the biggest reward. – less
What I learned at Mobilexusa
Supervisor, Facility Billing Unit (Former Employee), Sparks, MDFebruary 11, 2013
Cons: bad management of the company
While at Mobilex I was in charge of Facility Billing and enjoyed working with customers and sales reps in the field. Being part on management was challenging yet rewarding at times. The most enjoyable part was being able to reward my team with special benefits for doing a good job yet the most hardest was having to repremand them for doing not so good – more... of a job. I learned a lot working at Mobilex and I hope to bring my skills to another company and be able to apply them to help with the companies goals and productivity. – less
mostly a good place to work
Mobile X-ray Technologist (Former Employee), massachusettsJanuary 24, 2013
Pros: work vechicle
Cons: sometimes some unrealistic expectations
a great place to work in the beginning, I was a a different facility evry day , more than once a day,, loved the new people I met..Management was not always staning behind the tech..
great company before it was sold.
sales Representative (Former Employee), USANovember 29, 2012
Pros: before merger with venture capital group great/after down hill.
Cons: management will through under bus.
if you want a life this isn't the job for you. You're expected to bleed Mobilex USA blue.

January 29, 2013

Manager Julie in Southfield, MI is write up happy.

great learning at work
ultrasound technician (Current Employee), Pennsauken, NJSeptember 3, 2012
Pros: gift cards
Cons: short break
i enjoy working with mobilex.its a great learning place as we go different places every day and perform all kind of exams
pros and cons
Dispatcher (Current Employee), Lakeville, MAJuly 29, 2012
Pros: small office environment
Cons: benefits and pay
This company is extremely flexible and the location is a convienient commuting distance. However, the benefits are expensive and not very good, the enviroment is small and inefficient for the amount of employees, they do not properly compensate employees with pay increases or salary.
This is an "in-between jobs" type of company, not a company you want to work for permanently.
Radiologic Technologist (Former Employee), CTJuly 19, 2012
Pros: able to be outside of an office setting and enjoy the outdoors.
Cons: management and company policies. everything i stated in my review.
Management incompetent; employee safety and concerns are overlooked; company would rather please a facility to not lose business, even if it means over-radiating a patient. I was hired with the promise of becoming full time then later told that was never their intentions. Co-workers are gossipy and create a negative work environment, mainly because – more... they are not happy with working for Mobilex. I have not spoke with one employee that can speak positivly about Mobilex. Doesn't say much for the management when even the dispatch in another state has complaints about them. – less
Mobile Who?
PRN X-Ray Technologist (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJune 29, 2012
Pros: are you kidding me?
Cons: everything you hate about a job. no raises and no future!!
What an outrageous job. Good luck to all who end up with this company, and I do mean end-up...this is a last resort type of job that no one wants to do.
Great Place to Work!
Call Center Supervisor (Current Employee), Southfield, MIMay 11, 2012
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: health care
Great company offering room for advancement, and a pleasant work environment

About Mobilex USA

As America's leading provider of mobile imaging services, our MobilexUSA X-Ray technologists and sonographers travel to more than – Read more

Mobilex USA Photos