Mobilex USA

Mobilex USA Employee Reviews

Busy
Radiologic Technologist (Former Employee), Clearwater, FLJuly 17, 2015
Busy being dispatched for xrays but the company really takes care of you. Company car, gas card, cell phone, and excellent pay.
Loved the Job and the duties it entailes.
MOBILE X-RAY TECH (Former Employee), Youngstown Ohio areaJuly 8, 2015
Pros: Enjoyed the ability to self motivate.
Cons: #-11 Shift is not conducive to a happy home life
Loved doing Mobile Radiodraphy.Interacting with the nursing homes and their residents was very Rewarding The company was very supportative of me.The slow down in the type of work I do led me to be laid off. I understand the realities of any business and the justification of expenses dictating why decisions are made..
MY CO WORKERS WERE FUN TO WORK WITH
Radiographer and EKG Technician (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHJuly 3, 2015
Pros: PAID BIWEEKLY
Cons: SENT HOME OFTEN
A TYPICAL DAY AT WORK WAS WORRYING ABOUT IF YOU WOULD BE LAID OFF. THE HARDEST PART WAS THAT THE SUPERVISORS WERE VERY DISRESPECTFUL
Paid Well, Worked Hard
Mobile Radiologic Technologist (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJune 6, 2015
Pros: Unbeatable pay
Cons: Worked like rented mules some days.
Mobilex USA is one of, if not the largest mobile imaging companies in the USA. They are able to meet almost every imaging need form portable x-rays and EKG's, ultrasound, cardiac monitoring, and labs. A typical day, or night, at work would be managing a full load of exam calls and rarely slowing down. The pace is fast and almost non-stop. I learned that there is almost nothing that can't be imaged portably. Individual area managers will manage according to style. The goal of Mobilex is to service the customer. I found that this sometimes comes at the expense of the worker providing the service be it either the work load of the employee or the equipment they have to use. Where possible, Mobilex uses state-of-the-art equipment. When not possible, employees must make due with what they have. Being as large as they are, Mobilex is often unable to update everyone's equipment all the time. A personal water craft is easier to redirect than is an aircraft carrier. I found the most enjoyable part of the job to be interacting with those of "The Greatest Generation."
Company is not concerned about employees!
Lead Radiologic Technologist (Current Employee), USAMay 26, 2015
Cons: NO BREAKS!
I work 7 days a week (for almost a year now, on and off) with no help or concern from the company to hire new people. Company only cares about how much money they are making and how many homes we service. There has been no incentive to work 7 days a week, I do it on my own behalf to pick up the slack as we are short staffed. I barely get help from my fellow co-workers, some more than others. Still only hear about things we do wrong and that our hiring process is on "freeze". I have been trying to leave the mobile company for years now.
Fast work pace and room to advance
Dispatcher/Customer Service (Former Employee), Horsham, PAMay 23, 2015
Job was great being a Dispatcher. Getting to know who you are working with in the area you are assigned to. Management is okay for the most part
productive and fun
Customer Service & Dispatch (Former Employee), Horsham, PAApril 15, 2015
Fun place to work at with people who know when to have fun. You get to interact with all shifts as all are coming and going. When learning something new people will answer your questions to help you out
Independent traveling job
Ultrasound Technician (Current Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLApril 4, 2015
A typical day consists of traveling either local or long distance to facilities that house patients who generally can't make it to a hospital or diagnostic center to take care of their medical needs. Nursing homes and long term care facilities are the most frequented and the patient demographic is typically geriatric.
Fast Paced Call Center
Ultrasound Specialist (Current Employee), Clearwater, FLApril 1, 2015
This is a great health care call center. It is very fast paced which allows for your day to fly by. Management always looks out for your best interest and there are multiple opportunities for advancements.
The job itself isnt bad
Radiologic Technologist (Current Employee), OhioMarch 20, 2015
Pros: helping older generation
Cons: no chance for advancement and work life balance
I feel the work life balance is bad. There is a lot of mandatory call shifts on top of a 40 hour week. Reviews are done on an 18 month basis. One perk is the company car.
Hard work,long hours, & lots of driving.
Portable X-Ray Technician (Current Employee), Charlotte,NCNovember 10, 2014
I love the work I do with the nursing home patients but the hours are variable every week and you get called out a lot in the middle of the night and on weekends.
Flexible work day
Senior Staff Radiologic Technologist (Current Employee), Horsham, PAJuly 31, 2014
Pros: opportunity to drive to different locations.
Cons: working as an individual
Mobile xray has given me opportunites to give great customer service to the nursing home I visit as well as the patients and families.
Productive and fun workplace
Ultrasound Technologist- Traveler (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJuly 2, 2014
I was able to travel around and see different places while doing the job that I love.
Nice people
Accounts Payable Representative (Current Employee), Sparks, MDJune 12, 2014
Pros: the people are nice and some managers are nice
Cons: the benefits suck, the pay sucksand no room for growth
The pay and benefits are horrible. They are in the 21st century yet and they don't value the work the employee do.
A good place to be
Staff Radiologic Technologist (Former Employee), Columbia, SCMay 8, 2014
Pros: stable company and good pay
Cons: some areas have call
I worked for Mobilex USA for 11 years. It is a fast paced mobile x-ray company that is a stable organization. As with most x-ray positions moving up the chain of command really is not an easy thing to do. But if you want to take x-rays and not be stuck in a hospital with Doctors and a lot of Admin then this is the place to be. Just do the job and be kind to your patients.
you get to work independence due to driving to your next job location.
Radiologic Technologist, Portable x-ray (Current Employee), Hillside, ILApril 19, 2014
Pros: get to listen all your audiobook at work when driving
Cons: dealing with rude customers that is in a staff postions
This is a nice place to work if you like driving. Hard to change shift once you get place.
Cutting edge mobile diagnostic services
Client Services, Call Center Associate (Former Employee), Lakeville, MAMarch 15, 2014
Pros: sense of community, flexible hours, excellent on-the-job training
Cons: 24/7/365 operating hours, no promotions from within
Working for MobilexUSA meant being focused, quick on your feet, and most of all adaptable. Everyday was different at Mobilex and it meant being in constant contact with scores of different people.
On the surface Customer Service and Dispatch seem straight forward but the market is always changing. It was crucial to really understand the services we provided and the laws surrounding the medical field.
I learned so much about the medical industry at MobilexUSA but the biggest thing I learned was how to work with and, at times, manage people from all walks of life. I was also given the chance to develop my time management skills, my customer service skills, and my ability to work with a team.
The best part of the job was getting to talk to so many different people. We had hundreds of clients but it was so enjoyable to build up a report with them. There are also a great bunch of people working for MobilexUSA from upper management to the ground floor.
unfun place to work with no opportunity for advancement
customer service rep (Former Employee), columbus ohioMarch 10, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule if you are in school
Cons: short breaks/lunch. bad compensation.
The bosses only care about quotas and making sure you are on the phone answering as many calls as possible. There isn't any opportunity for advancement and raises only come once every year + 6 months. Uneducated individuals working in positions they aren't qualified for.
Cash Application Representative (Current Employee), Sparks, MDNovember 6, 2013
Post adjustments within one business day of receipt (Must be segregated from cash application duties).
Productive.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Dallas, TXOctober 17, 2013
Working with nurses at nurses home over the phone in provided there patients with a portable x-ray tech. How to better my phone performance. Everyone is nice and outgoing. Most enjoyable part was be able to help those in need.
Headquarters