Mobilex USA Employee Reviews in United States

Unprofessional workplace
collections specialist (Former Employee) –  Sparks Glencoe, MDDecember 11, 2015
Not a professional company at all. I worked in facility collections, the worst department in the company. Manager, supervisor, and director is very unprofessional. They keep a divisions amongst the department, there is no real unity there. The training is horrible and you are left alone to just figure your job out. Employees are overworked and turnover is high. There is absolutely no growth opportunities or room for advancement.Those that have been there the longest, you really have to watch out for. They do not want their workers to communicate to one another especially when its work related. Employees are not appreciated at all. Two hour coupons are a joke and an extra jean Day is not an employee appreciation gesture. The pay and raises, they are given annually which is the minimum 2%. You will be doing a job of several departments and the demand of you to make your quota is ridiculous. I recommend that your keep your options open.
Pros
There is a carry-out across from the company
Cons
overworked, lowpay, unprofessional environment, horrible training!
Secure Job when this company had established clients
Vascular Ultrasound Technologist (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MINovember 3, 2015
Worked for this company for 6 years. Enjoyed the people I worked with and the attitude of the manager. Clients were appreciative and I enjoyed traveling to all areas of SE Michigan
I drive from my house to various locations to do the required exam.
Radiology Technologist (Current Employee) –  Various cities in North MSOctober 13, 2015
I travel anywhere from 100 to 300 miles or more per day. Patience and paying attention to detail is vital in execution of this job. The management and co-workers are the best. We all get along with each other and cover for each other when necessary. The hardest part is when the patient is unable to comply with directions. This makes it a challenge to complete the exam. I enjoy being out and about and not being cooped up in an office. But I really enjoy seeing and meeting all of the patients and talking with them doing what I can to make them feel better.
Pros
Get to enjoy the weather and scenery as I drive. Great Benefits. Good pay.
Cons
Have to get out in the weather when it isn't so agreeable. Sometimes long travel times.
Great company!
Radiologic Technologist (Current Employee) –  Appleton, WIOctober 5, 2015
Being an Xray Technologist for MobileX is great because you get to travel all over the state and interact with so many different people. It's never the same thing every day. Different places, different cases, different staff members, it really keeps you on your toes and keeps things fresh. I never get bored working for MobileX.
Pros
Working with people, traveling
Cons
Being on call on weekends, long hours
Mobile Radiology is a great addition to nursing homes and assisted facilities
Staff technologist (Former Employee) –  Perrysburg, OHSeptember 22, 2015
I enjoyed my work at Mobilex but got permanently laid off due to budget cuts. They did not take senority into account with which I do not agree.
Well established company; keeps up with technology
Operations Supervisor/Lead Diagnostic Technologist (Former Employee) –  Dunwoody, GASeptember 16, 2015
The location had poor management in place, and the staff had a very low level of morale. Teamwork and high productivity was not a priority for the staff
Pros
Not tied to a desk
Cons
Low pay
Fast paced fun working environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OhioAugust 17, 2015
I learned about anatomy and how important it is to know each bone in the body. My co-workers are great they are always willing to help.
Pros
Accruing vaction time from first day of employment.
Cons
Healthcare
Busy
Radiologic Technologist (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLJuly 17, 2015
Busy being dispatched for xrays but the company really takes care of you. Company car, gas card, cell phone, and excellent pay.
Loved the Job and the duties it entailes.
MOBILE X-RAY TECH (Former Employee) –  Youngstown Ohio areaJuly 8, 2015
Loved doing Mobile Radiodraphy.Interacting with the nursing homes and their residents was very Rewarding The company was very supportative of me.The slow down in the type of work I do led me to be laid off. I understand the realities of any business and the justification of expenses dictating why decisions are made..
Pros
Enjoyed the ability to self motivate.
Cons
#-11 Shift is not conducive to a happy home life
My co workers were fun to work with
Radiographer and EKG Technician (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJuly 3, 2015
A typical day at work was worrying about if you would be laid off. The hardest part was that the supervisors were very disrespectful
Pros
PAID BIWEEKLY
Cons
SENT HOME OFTEN
Paid Well, Worked Hard
Mobile Radiologic Technologist (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 6, 2015
Mobilex USA is one of, if not the largest mobile imaging companies in the USA. They are able to meet almost every imaging need form portable x-rays and EKG's, ultrasound, cardiac monitoring, and labs. A typical day, or night, at work would be managing a full load of exam calls and rarely slowing down. The pace is fast and almost non-stop. I learned that there is almost nothing that can't be imaged portably. Individual area managers will manage according to style. The goal of Mobilex is to service the customer. I found that this sometimes comes at the expense of the worker providing the service be it either the work load of the employee or the equipment they have to use. Where possible, Mobilex uses state-of-the-art equipment. When not possible, employees must make due with what they have. Being as large as they are, Mobilex is often unable to update everyone's equipment all the time. A personal water craft is easier to redirect than is an aircraft carrier. I found the most enjoyable part of the job to be interacting with those of "The Greatest Generation."
Pros
Unbeatable pay
Cons
Worked like rented mules some days.
Company is not concerned about employees!
Lead Radiologic Technologist (Current Employee) –  USAMay 26, 2015
I work 7 days a week (for almost a year now, on and off) with no help or concern from the company to hire new people. Company only cares about how much money they are making and how many homes we service. There has been no incentive to work 7 days a week, I do it on my own behalf to pick up the slack as we are short staffed. I barely get help from my fellow co-workers, some more than others. Still only hear about things we do wrong and that our hiring process is on "freeze". I have been trying to leave the mobile company for years now.
Cons
NO BREAKS!
Fast work pace and room to advance
Dispatcher/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Horsham, PAMay 23, 2015
Job was great being a Dispatcher. Getting to know who you are working with in the area you are assigned to. Management is okay for the most part
productive and fun
Customer Service & Dispatch (Former Employee) –  Horsham, PAApril 15, 2015
Fun place to work at with people who know when to have fun. You get to interact with all shifts as all are coming and going. When learning something new people will answer your questions to help you out
Independent traveling job
Ultrasound Technician (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLApril 4, 2015
A typical day consists of traveling either local or long distance to facilities that house patients who generally can't make it to a hospital or diagnostic center to take care of their medical needs. Nursing homes and long term care facilities are the most frequented and the patient demographic is typically geriatric.
Fast Paced Call Center
Ultrasound Specialist (Current Employee) –  Clearwater, FLApril 1, 2015
This is a great health care call center. It is very fast paced which allows for your day to fly by. Management always looks out for your best interest and there are multiple opportunities for advancements.
The job itself isnt bad
Radiologic Technologist (Current Employee) –  OhioMarch 20, 2015
I feel the work life balance is bad. There is a lot of mandatory call shifts on top of a 40 hour week. Reviews are done on an 18 month basis. One perk is the company car.
Pros
helping older generation
Cons
no chance for advancement and work life balance
Hard work,long hours, & lots of driving.
Portable X-Ray Technician (Current Employee) –  Charlotte,NCNovember 10, 2014
I love the work I do with the nursing home patients but the hours are variable every week and you get called out a lot in the middle of the night and on weekends.
Flexible work day
Senior Staff Radiologic Technologist (Current Employee) –  Horsham, PAJuly 31, 2014
Mobile xray has given me opportunites to give great customer service to the nursing home I visit as well as the patients and families.
Pros
opportunity to drive to different locations.
Cons
working as an individual
Productive and fun workplace
Ultrasound Technologist- Traveler (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 2, 2014
I was able to travel around and see different places while doing the job that I love.