We are currently looking for an individual that is a creative thinker, aggressive person up for a challenge to assist with Marketing and sales. This is a growing industry providing Mobility Equipment to indivduals with disabilities. Knoweledge of vehicles and manufacturing is helpful.
Mobility Outfitters has been providing Accessible products and services to the DFW area for over 14 years. We pride ourselves on providing education and evaluating clients for the best possible applications for their mobility needs.
We offer an array of products and services to individuals with disabilities:
Wheelchair Accessible Vans.
Ramps, Stair lifts, Ceiling lifts, and pool lifts for the home.
Vertical platform lifts.
Factory trained technicians.
Assist management with development and executing marketing plans.
Develop sales strategy that ensures an increase in sales and profitability.
Maintain relationships with existing client base by making frequent contacts to provide additional sales and service.
- Develop lead processes, tracking and sales goals.
- Be aggressive in building and maintaining relationships with various healthcare professionals and other strategic partners to assist in referral business.
- Provide presentation and education of wheelchair accessible vehicles, driving aids, adaptive equipment in vehicles and customer residences.
- Prepare estimates, sales orders, Purchase orders and Invoices as needed.
- Maintain accurate pricing and product knowledge.
- Assist in managing customer data bases.
- Ability to asses and evaluate clients with disabilities for proper equipment.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum 5 years sales experience with selling to consumers.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience in Auto industry a plus.
- Excellent organization skills and ability to organize leads to increase ability to follow up on marketing prospects and potential customers.
- Entrepreneurial - like, self-motivated, self-starter with the ability to work independently and as a team.
- Experience developing and executing strategic marketing plans.
- QuickBooks experience a plus.
- Ability to work in a small business environment where shared responsibilities are needed to help assist and expand a growing company.
Compensation based on experience and desire to advance with a growing company.