Mod-Pac Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Worst company I've ever worked at
Stacker (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJanuary 19, 2018
This company is literally the worst company/job I've ever worked at in my life. The job I performed was stressful, unbelievable fast paced, and never got the help I or my coworkers needed. No matter how good of a job you did you were never appreciated for it neither do you get recognition for it. This company rewards people for not doing what you're supposed to and snitching. Definitely do not recommend this company to anybody.
Low salary and favoritism
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYOctober 5, 2017
This company loves to reward those who snitch on other co-workers. Management does not care about any complaints, unless you are one of their favorites. By far this has been the worse company I’ve ever worked for! They need to stop with allowing people to snitch on employees who are either working at their own pace or just because they don like the person.
Pros
Cons
Pay is awful! No raise and no room for advancement
extreme favoritism in the finishing department
feeder/take-off (Current Employee) –  finishing deptAugust 3, 2017
3rd shift "lead" favoritism if she doesn't like you she will make your life rough. Her goal is to make you quit the job. She has many family members there and they do next to nothing or at least the easiest jobs everyday.
That shift is the worst.
Pros
Quality control people are very nice, 40 hour work week
Cons
must wear hair nets, beard guards and no jewelry allowed unless you cover with blue band aids
Not worth it
Feeder/Packer (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJuly 27, 2017
They don't pay people for the work they do, and they reward snitching on other employees. They say they promote from within but that is not true. It is very slow, and not enough opportunity for overtime.
Pros
They pay for 30 min lunch break
Cons
10 min breaks during shift not great
Great Environment Great People
Other (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYMay 4, 2017
MOD-PAC is an amazing company to work for! Great employees and management, encourages career growth, and has a family feel. Safe environment, and I feel pride in the word that I do for company. Highly recommended.
fast paced work environment
Team Lead, QA, material handler, plate handler (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYSeptember 17, 2015
Great place to work with good people to work with. Grew a lot while working for this company. They acknowledged my leadership skills and helped me become a better leader. The part I liked best about this company was their ability to reward hard work. Small company and was still in the process of becoming a bigger company.
Pros
Rewards
Cons
power went out a lot
Gave me a lot of oppertunities
Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJuly 19, 2012
worked for this company for 10 years lots of ups and downs...
Solid place to work
Engineering Assistant / Process /QC Engineer (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYMay 11, 2012
Every process oriented, solid business model, Client driven paperboard folding carton manufacturer