Moda Health

Moda Health Employer Reviews

I have tried to get a position in dental, wow
Want to get in (Former Employee), Downtown PortlandDecember 2, 2014
I really do feel that Moda is a very prejudice place, If you are not white, being black no chance of getting in. I have 30 years or more in dental processing claims and even train new employees claim processing, terminology, policy, products and adjudication. I have
customer service that comes along in the dental world. I also have medical claims processing – more... along with verifying explaining benefits and deductible how it applies.

I had a phone interview a month ago with HR Assistant her English was so broken I had to ask her to repeat the question. I understand why no one call me for a interview it wasn't that I was not experienced enough and understood, it look as if she based it on me asking her to repeat the question she couldn't speak correct English.

I really do want to work here but the assistant in HR based her decision on how she talk with her broken English.

I will continue to apply, everyday if needed. – less
Not the best place to work unless you really like mandatory overtime
HealthCare services (Former Employee), Portland, OROctober 13, 2014
Loved the flextime. Did not like working mandatory overtime. Enjoyed coworkers. Wish management would listen better.
Fantastic Company
Pharmacy Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Milwaukie, ORSeptember 18, 2014
The only reason I'm leaving Moda is for relocation out-of-state
This company's compensation and benefits for thw work you do is great,. They offer raffles for several sporting event, the discounts with Adidas, Columbia, and several other local businesses as well as nationwide discounts.
The atmosphere and the coworkers are the best I've ever had.
great co-workers terrible management communication
Medical Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Milwaukie, ORSeptember 2, 2014
The job is monotonous OK pay but they work you a lot. Great coworkers poor communication between the management and other departments.
Great EDI and Facets Environment
Sr Business Analyst (Former Employee), Portland, ORAugust 20, 2014
Great team of BAs and very friendly environment.Learned a lot about EDI file handling and the HIX program.
Great company
Provider Rep (Former Employee), PortlandApril 25, 2014
Pros: flex time
Cons: low pay
To many VP's, Managers and supervisor with nothing getting resloved. Back stabbing employees. HR will say they are there to assist you has an employee but if go to them with an issue there will be a target on your back.
Poor management but great people to work with.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Milwaukie, ORApril 8, 2014
Pros: 1 hour lunches, co-workers
Cons: mandatory overtime, not enough help to do job well.
Poor management, and poor communication between departments made job difficult. Co-workers were the best part of the job, very easy to work with. Company could have been structured better, not enough foresight, and lack of compassion for employees and their time.
Communication less than stellar.
Web Administrator/Customer Service Auditor/Rep (Former Employee), Portland, ORFebruary 20, 2014
Pros: 7.5 hour work day
Cons: poor communication
Lack of communication and follow through by management.
Great people work there despite being worked into the ground for the advancement of management with little regard for the benefit of its employees.
Great people to work with!
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Portland, ORJuly 18, 2013
Pros: great co-workers
Cons: management is not very helpful to help promote career
Management needs some restructuring. Good company, not great to work for.