MODEL Employee Reviews

Carl Roger DeForest Job's Summary
Freelance (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHNovember 10, 2015
I Enjoy Working Seeing New Faces Every Days, Putting Smile On Customer Face. My Co Worker Always Enjoy Working With Me. Working At American Commodore Tuxedo For 4 Years There Beem Times When We Was Back Up Where We Would Have To Stay Late To Help Other Department, Or Come In Early. There Been Times That I Work 3 Different Station To Help Other Department Catch Up On The Order That Must Be Completed...
I Learned That Even If You Are The Best/Greatest Worker You Can Still Get Lay off. The Most Enjoyable Part of American Commodore Job Was That We Have Holidays Dinner With The Worker At Work.
Pros
Work, Getting Some Income
Cons
American Commodore Tuxedo, Paycheck To Paycheck
Volunteer
Librarian, LOLHS Music Department (Former Employee) –  Lutz, FLOctober 24, 2015
A fashion show to end a ladies course called beauty in christ. It was all volunteered based and we received no payment. This was an accomplishment in which I achieved twice.
typical fun day
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCOctober 23, 2015
it was my first job so i didn't really mind the busy work days but i liked the discount on clothes. the co-workers were friendly also outgoing as i was and we came together when it counted most to get the task done
productive and fun workplace
Fashion Model (Former Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLOctober 7, 2015
I did this job when I was in high school It wasn't much but I was really grateful and I enjoyed every bridal show. I also love dressing up and look good to rip the runway.
Pros
meet new people
Cons
No longer have shows
Very judgemental retail store
Sales associate (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYSeptember 26, 2015
I worked at Abercrombie for over 2 years and did enjoy this job to an extent. I did not agree with the company's policy, because every girl was exactly the same, no diversity at all. However, I did get employee of the month over 1 month. The most enjoyable part of this job was making sure all the customers walked out happy.
Pros
Half off clothing
Cons
store closed and I got 1 weeks notice
Excellent work envoriment
Hartsoe Studios (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 11, 2015
the owner is very professional and friendly. His staff and project partners's are talented and efficient.I have really enjoyed being associated with this company.
Standard construction work
supervisor and laborer (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 10, 2015
Typical construction job but with beautiful views at times and a steady work pace. Very moderate and not too over worked.
Pros
good pay and good environment
Cons
early hours
Incredible experience traveling internationally
Model (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 5, 2015
Becoming an international model at a young age forced me to become very mature and responsible. I learned not only the skills directly relating to the job, but problem solving and communication skills as well. Having this career experience has really shaped me into the person I have become today.
Loved working here, friendly co-workers who were like family
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Jefferson City, MissouriAugust 22, 2015
I answered phones, entered data into the computer, filed car deals and repair orders. Everyone was friendly. I still talk to my co-workers to this day. Loved the environment and felt like I was important.
Fun agency to work for extra money
Model (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 17, 2015
Typically we are models booked to work large banquets, events, charity events, and concerts to sell raffle, brand ambassadors for clients such as Monster, PBR, ESPN, etc..

Want to know more about MODEL?

Ask a question
Excellent VIP Model /Leading Sales Team Members, Excellent Bussiness Model. Flagship venue of premium product, entertainment, and hospitality
Entertainment Director/Producer/Marketing Campaign (Current Employee) –  Providence, RI, Las Vegas, NVAugust 8, 2015
*Here are some of the skills I continue to develop as a Leading VIP Model/ Sales Team
Member, Director/Producer, Senior Marketing Campaign Team Member and Project Manager:

• Multiple facets of cold selling in person in a highly demanding and aggressive environment, while effortlessly maintaining composure and approachability.
• Perfect present-ability, thorough preparation, constant readiness, ability to subtly lead conversation, active listening skills, attentiveness, thorough understanding of body language, adaptability to foreign language, customs and needs, micro time management, improvisational skills and solid self-confidence. These are minimal requirements to maintain this position.

• Handling unique challenge of concurrent up-selling, performing, rendering and maintaining quality of unusually high premium of goods and services, managing completion and closing of delicate transactions requiring delicate customer service.
• Acquirement of multiple signatures and multiple thumbprints from clients, post goods and services rendered.
• Maintaining zero charge backs in 20 years.
• Competent, consistent and dependable selling, delivering and closing

• Daily design and timely application of professional stage makeup for varied multiple entertainers as required minimal preparation for live show production

• Regular production of live choreographed shows.
• Organization of daily meetings.
• Orchestrating and making regular radio appearances. Organizing and attending events at other venues.
• Promoting and representing our venue at events endorsed by popularly
  more... recognized product lines and periodicals.
• Acting above and beyond contractual obligations to further advertising agenda.
• Ultimately garnering overwhelming influence, change and maintenance over operating policies; thus, minimizing and replacing operation management, marketing, and overhead

• Finding, selling, and quoting projects for exterior renovations
• Purchasing materials
• Managing projects onsite
• Managing material usage, minimizing scrap
• Managing timely project completion
• Hands on leadership
• Assembling staging
• Job safety
• Hands on roofing, siding, and aluminum wrapping
• Working aluminum break, measuring, cutting, mounting, and sealing
Pros
Flexible scheduling
Cons
Constant preparation and micromanagement
High paced, Exciting job
Independent Model (Former Employee) –  VirginiaAugust 4, 2015
Working in this field involved working strenuous hours. Amazing co- workers and owners that made the job very fun, we all worked as a big team and family. This job involved many hours on your feet with no breaks and a lot of times limited hours of sleep and very high paced to keep everything moving smoothly.
Pros
Good work ethic, amazing people
Cons
Short breaks, demanding hours
Productive Workplace
Sales associate (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJuly 22, 2015
opening and closing store, impacting, tidy up store, assist customers. co workers were always positive. the hardest part of the job was getting hours
Pros
positive environment
Cons
not enough hours
Super fun job, management was very helpful.
Model/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CAJuly 1, 2015
This job was extremely exciting, I loved being on my feet and assisting clients with whatever they needed. I am a very enthusiastic and bubbly person so meeting new people on and off the floor has never been a challenge for me. The most enjoyable part of my job was working the floor. Working the floor usually includes, opening, closing dressing rooms, making sure tables and racks were in protocol, working the register and greeting/checking on customer. I loved this part of my job because I was never bored, I was constantly doing something.
Pros
Very fun and upbeat job, always busy
Cons
Short Breaks
fun job
model (Former Employee) –  Sterling Heights, MIJune 25, 2015
fun, great and the money was great too. great for a young women or man to start. just didnt like that they would tell people that they were cute
Great way to make money
Model (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 22, 2015
Love it! I love modeling, its a good time and a great way to pay the bills! The only downside is that it is feast or famine. You are either really busy or really bored.
Pros
great rates
Cons
not consistent
Enjoyable company to work with, positvie vibes, upbeat staff
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 14, 2015
Greet clients, model wardrobe, help with fittings and measurements. Maintain work area and supply. Keep track of online orders and help with visuals.
I model, promote and manage other brand ambassadors/models for various events
Field Market Manager, Brand Leader (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJune 7, 2015
I model, promote and manage other brand ambassadors/models for various events around the Bay Area. The hours are long, but thankfully I enjoy meeting people from all walks of life. I get to utilize my interests in photography to take pictures of the events, customers who engage, and/or the business associates whom are a part of the event all while staying in contact with a marketing team.
Pros
free make-up, hair products
Cons
little job security, long hours, no benefits
Store Associate (Former Employee) –  FriscoMay 29, 2015
It is a young environment filled with energy and an urban feel in the store. The associate is charge of cleaning the store and helping to manage the store every day with a group of people.
Sales Association at Abercrombie & Fitch
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  22 Bell VistaMay 27, 2015
A typical day a work required cleaning the store, talking with customers, and ringing up customers at the cash register. I know how to handle returns with a valid receipt as well. My customer service qualifications are decent; I've sold quite a bit of merchandise for Abercrombie & Fitch clothing company. My co-workers were all very friendly; especially my good friend who introduced me to the Senior Manager at the Promenade in Los Angeles in 2012. The hardest part of the job was listening to the same soundtrack over and over for months at a time, returns, and not being able to use the restroom during shift hours. But, the most enjoyable part of the job was ringing up customers orders.
Pros
Location (Mission Viejo), Pay
Cons
Soundtrack, Returns, Restroom