MODEL

MODEL Employer Reviews

Free lance, fun but not a secure career at this time.
FREE LANCE (Current Employee), dallas, txJuly 15, 2014
Pros: free lunches, enjoyable, friendly people
Cons: no real benefits (health care ect.) not steady income.
I worked with photographers on concepts that they and myself would like to add to our portfolios. It helped me gain self confidence and I became more out-going. All of the photographers I have worked with made me feel very comfortable while reaching the same goal. The hardest part of the job was finding a mutual date that would work for both myself and the photographer. I always loved getting prepared for the photo shoot/preparing a model for the photo shoot.
Fast-paced and lots of fun while meeting new people.
Assist customers (Current Employee), Schaumburg, ILJuly 13, 2014
Pros: discounts on clothes and sneak peeks of new items!
Cons: some people steal at retail, which is never fun.
I show up ready for the day, always prepared for the worst. I learned to always trust professionals at what they do and the importance of time-management. The models I work with are very friendly and I enjoy their company. The hardest part of the job was simply having to leave everyone after bonding for hours! The best is always the new people I get to meet.
Great management & associate team. Positive & productive energy.
Sales associate/ Model (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJuly 9, 2014
My typical work day would consist of keeping up the high standards of the modeling of the Abercrombie brand. Greeting each and every customer that would enter. Each shirt had to be hung and folded in its specific proper way. Sometimes I would have to manage the register and dressing rooms. At that time I would have to provide exact change, great customer, and a fast & productive check out experience.
Fun At Work
Apprentice/Helper (Current Employee), TemeculaJuly 3, 2014
A typical day at work would be maintaining store visual standards, while providing costumer service. I learned how to multi-task and sale products.
Fun workplace, got to meet new people on a daily basis
Cashier/customer service (Current Employee), Rochester, NYJune 19, 2014
Pros: great customer service oppertunity
Cons: not enough hours
Great job for out of high school, really helped me develop great customer service skills and helped me realize that im great with organization and details.
Great job after college
Sales Coordinator (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 19, 2014
Great company culture, great learning enviroment, amazing mentors.
Fun and always new
Promotion Model (Former Employee), Honolulu, HIMay 17, 2014
It was always new. Fashion shows, beer promotions. It was a lot of fun and you always meet new people.
FUn
Model (Former Employee), Durham, NCMay 3, 2014
Being a model for abercrombie was a fun job, but for the amount of hours and what I had to do, i did not get paid well enough.
Fast Paced
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Palm Beach Gardens LApril 19, 2014
a typical day for a sales associate / model included clocking in , putting your stuff in a locker an jumping right into your work.
Not fixed
establishments, or photographer (Current Employee), San Jose, CAApril 15, 2014
is not a fixed job , most of days i work on weekends , i learn a lot about modeling things , with my co-worker we were doing a great jobs together in front of the camera , we do help each other , to not be that nervous, the hardest part , i guess is when we are in front of the people , have to be perfect , but I enjoy being in the limelight
Productive and fun; good experience
Promoter (Current Employee), St Petersburg, FLApril 1, 2014
Pros: flexible scheduling, free copies of prints
Cons: long days
I thoroughly enjoyed this work: it allowed me to be creative in designing postures for the shoots.
A typical day began early and ended late. I typically wore around six or seven costumes which required separate hair and makeup. Once fitted and made up, my work consisted of mostly dancing, but also portrait work. The hardest part of the job was to sustain movement for long periods of time while the photographer discovered the best use of lighting or angle in which to capture the pose. The greatest part was my ability to have creative input.
Good for part time job for students
Cashier (Former Employee), Wheaton, ILMarch 15, 2014
Pros: fair break times
Cons: little room for advancement
As a sales associate, job duties included stocking merchandise, assisting cashiers with customer check outs.
Productive place to work in
Model (Former Employee), Beaumont, TXMarch 10, 2014
Pros: happy environment
Cons: short breaks, short shifts
I enjoyed my co-workers, they too became good friends of mine. Hardest part if the job is trying to advance in your position. Really enjoyed the managers.
fun
Customer Service to a huge extent (Current Employee), Salem, NCFebruary 18, 2014
Pros: good discounts
Cons: no real way to internally advance through work ethic
overall good environment. u don't get many hours per week but u don't have to do much work either unless its a busy day
Fantastic research opportunity
Product Design Engineer (Former Employee), Wichita, KSFebruary 16, 2014
Great opportunity to learn more about the STEM fields while being involved in an interesting researching opportunity.
Productive and Fun workplace.
Free lance (Current Employee), Miami, FLFebruary 11, 2014
I worked as a department manager for this company. I loved the environment I worked in because we were all a family. As a manager I encouraged the employees daily. The job was very enjoyable for me because I was able to grow and put to use my strong visual merchandising skills and other skills; as well as develop new skills along the way.
Very wonderful place to start nursing experiences
Floor Manager (Former Employee), Rancho Cucamonga, CAJanuary 16, 2014
My typical day at Emeritus, was busy, challenging, and overall amazing. Although, I am an entry level Certified Nurse Assistant, my clinicals at Emeritus gave me the opportunity, to experience life through the lens of a nurse. The most enjoyable part of my day was greeting my residents, and making them smile. I greatly enjoy people interaction, and getting to know my residents.
Very productive
MODEL (Former Employee), Washington, DCJanuary 10, 2014
Fun workplace
Builds relationships
Being independent
Beneficial
Laid back and friendly
Model (Former Employee), New Albany, OHJanuary 8, 2014
Everyone was friendly and nice; everyone would help each other out with ones work.
not my type
Abercombie & fitch (Former Employee), Metairie, LADecember 26, 2013
all you do is stand and put clothes away when no one is in the store. also i was a cashier at A&F