Modern Health Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Fun to work
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 21, 2017
I love my job as much like a family to me its my second home. I've learned so much things like for example how to be more patient to assist our customer with professional manners. Always busy which is good, enjoyable is when there is a potluck for birthdays, holiday and etc.
Pros
Free lucnhes sometimes
Cons
Luck of Trainings
This company is dedicated to the health and well being of it's customers
Facilities manager (Former Employee) –  Garden Grove, CANovember 19, 2015
Each day I would have a list of requested activities, or maintenance issues that pop up. from clogged toilets, or air conditioning not working or set right. Access control on door entry not working correctly or security cameras may have a problem, and I would call out the proper repair company to make the repair or I it could be handled in-house I would have my crew person make the repairs. The company had over 600 medication carts located at over 200 locations that I kept track of. I scheduled pickup/deployment or repairs for the medication carts for the repairman to follow. I made sure that the company was always OSHA complaint with daily walk through.
I managed the record keeping of more that 2600 file boxes in the warehouse which were stored there by their dispatch and other departments. The hardest part of my job I would have to say was dealing with the property management's lack of ownership of issues that should have been their responsibility, yet they did not want to pay for.
the most enjoyable part of my job was that I had the the opportunity to work with a dedicated and loyal group of people that made my job more enjoyable. In particular was the person that worked directly under me. He never complained, and though he was not the fastest worker he was always they and willing to do what it took to get the job done. Thank you for your consideration.
some back stabbing
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Monrovia, CAMay 31, 2015
A good place to work but you should just do your job and keep to yourself. Shift supervisors often save the good perscriptions for their favorite techs.
Great place to work for.
Data entry and file (Former Employee) –  Monrovia CaMay 29, 2013
I learned how to prioritize and file. The co-workers were also very friendly and helpful.
Pros
Easy environment to work in.
Cons
Short breaks
productive and enjoyable work place
externship (Former Employee) –  monrovia, ca.October 30, 2012
i enjoyed my duties given to me as well as the other employees.