Modern Infiniti Employee Reviews

Low pay....Long hours
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCApril 21, 2017
If you have a spouse that earns 6 figures , you can make it here .Low pay compensation , no training program for new hires , and long hours . By the time you calculate the hours with their insulting pay plan ...you earn around minimum wage .
Pros
Receptionist is wonderful
Cons
Long hours, low pay plan, no training
Very Good Company
Used Car Director (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCDecember 11, 2016
From the top down this organization is top notch. The money wasn't as competitive as I would have liked but is it ever. The benefits are really good. Would go back in a minute!
Pros
Great home/work balance ans benefits
Cons
Not as close to my home as I would like
good place to work for
Automotive Technician (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJuly 10, 2016
I have been working for Modern for over 10 years as a service technician. I enjoy working there, it is a good company to work for.
Best if you're a single, car enthusiast.
Product Specialist (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCSeptember 10, 2015
9 am to 8 pm Monday thru Saturday, most of the time you'll get 1 day off during the week, gotta earn it though. You can either spend your day behind your desk making cold calls on a slow day, stand by the windows waiting to greet guests, or you're so busy juggling customers you don't get to eat lunch until dinner time because 3 people called out for the day. It's a very redundant experience, but if you love Infiniti's, have patience, and are kind to people, you'll enjoy it. You really have to know the product you're selling, in and out, COMPLETELY, or you'll embarrass yourself, in front of your co-workers, and in front of guests. Most of the managers truly care about the product, and they care very much about the experience for the guests. If you do too, you can't screw up. Unless you let a customer walk out the door before introducing them to a manager. I really loved it and sometimes hated it. It's just the way the business goes.
Pros
Benefits, 1 hour for lunch, bonus'.
Cons
No work/life balance, very long days.
Fun and laid back enviornment
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMarch 20, 2015
I gained experience there as a receptionist. All of the employees got along with one another and the customers were fantastic!
Pros
Provided snacks for employees and customers
Cons
Pretty slow