Crosley has an immediate opening for a .NET Developer within our growing Information Technology department. The core responsibility of this .NET Developer position is to assist in the design, development, and maintenance of the Company’s internal business applications. The .NET Developer will also provide technical support and maintenance to other IT systems throughout the Company on an ongoing basis. The ideal candidate will demonstrate an acute attention to detail, excellent communication and organization skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
Crosley’s mission is to enhance the lives of our customers by providing quality entertainment products. Headquartered in Louisville, KY for the past 25 years, Crosley has been a pioneer in the consumer electronics industry and established itself as the current market leader in our category. Not one to rest on our laurels, Crosley built upon that success with the launch of our new, rapidly growing furniture division in Fall 2010. With annual revenues in the mid 8-figures, Crosley has the financial stability needed to maintain our dominant market position but is also flexible enough to remain adept at capitalizing on new opportunities. We have built solid partnerships with customers across multiple distribution channels including national retailers (Target, Sears, Urban Outfitters), mail order catalogs (Brookstone, LL Bean), specialty retailers (Bed, Bath & Beyond), and e-commerce sites (Amazon.com).
- Assist in the design, development and maintenance of internal business applications
- Develop and maintain eCommerce websites and web applications
- Develop and maintain Crystal Reports
- Create and design graphic emails for the Sales Department
- PC hardware and software installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Provide support for all PCs, peripheral devices and other IT systems throughout the Company
Preferred Skill Set
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Operating Systems – Windows
- Database Platforms – MS SQL Server
- Reporting – Crystal Reports
- Tools – Visual Studio
Crosley offers a competitive compensation program, along with a comprehensive benefits package including a 401(k) plan with Company contribution, Company-funded employee health insurance, short and long term disability, dental and vision insurance, a flexible spending plan, vacation/holiday pay, and a casual work environment.