Medical Sales Rep - Anesthesia Equipment ($84,000 - $165,000)
Modern Medical Solutions (MMS) www.modernmedicalreps.com is a premier medical device, surgical and medical equipment alliance/broker supplier that provides a combination of new and professionally refurbished equipment to medical professionals around the globe. Modern Medical Solutions offers a value to doctors by providing the features and reliability they need while still fitting within their budget.
Our focus is to be a single supplier for numerous major medical devices, operating room equipment and surgical equipment. Our clients find that with one point of contact, the purchasing process is a much more efficient and pleasant process.
As a nationwide company, we are committed to cultivating a fair, respectful and engaging work environment that inspires our diverse and talented team to thrive professionally and contribute to the communities where we operate. We also have a responsibility to attain a deeper understanding of our impact on the world. You can visit our website at www.modernmedicalreps.com
Medical Sales Rep (Anesthesia Equipment) Email us your resume to
The Medical Sales Territory Manager is responsible for the positioning and selling of specific products and product solutions within assigned facilities/departments. This includes the technical (features, functions, benefits) sales aspects, and the conceptual sales aspects, and validation of the product cost/value proposition for Anesthesia Equipment
products. The Medical Sales Territory Manager will work with Hospitals, Surgical Hospitals, Clinics, Physicians and Nurses in a geographic territory.
The ideal candidate for the Medical Sales Territory Manager opportunity will utilize personal skills and product knowledge to build and maintain relationships with key facility staff in assigned markets. Building relationships, closing the sale and satisfying customers will result in profit and net sales growth and achievement of product and category objectives within assigned accounts and markets.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key physicians, nurses, clinicians, department decision makers and/or administrators (multiple decision makers and influencers) within assigned accounts or markets.
- Developing and maintaining expertise of Anesthesia Equipment products and product platforms
- Effective time management skills to increase productivity.
- Tactical implementation of sales activities to achieve business objectives.
- Actively participating with RBL in the strategic and tactical planning process
- Sales positioning, analysis, and in-service implementation of product categories (to include creating business value selling skills)
- Effective utilization of company resources necessary to meet objectives.
- Develop and execute quarterly territory sales plans for sales of Anesthesia Machine products that meet quota expectations.
- Minimum 1 years experience of demonstrated success in sales.
- Experience working with PC based applications (Windows, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) is required.
- Medical sales training with medical industry sales certification is required.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills.
All Medical Sales Reps will be provided with the following:
- Excellent salary
- Above average commissions and bonuses
- Car allowance * Medical/Dental/Life Insurance
- Lap Top, Cell phone, all expenses paid
Apply by emailing us your resume
Equal Opportunity Employer