Modern Office Methods Employee Reviews

It is what you make it
Field Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Westerville, OHNovember 6, 2016
CoWorkers are mostly great people, management is responsive and helpful, even the president takes time to talk and is very down to earth. Very healthy work culture with good life/job balance.
Pros
relaxed management, helpful people
Cons
not a lot of mobility up, wages not great
Support
Field Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHOctober 19, 2016
i was responsible for building client relations and making sure all clients were happy with our services. I drove all around the tri-state.
Good family run company
Senior Network Engineer (Current Employee) –  south west OhioOctober 3, 2016
Working for MOM has been very enjoyable. they are an honest company with good morals integrity. They have good benefits but could pay better but most people stay because of the good work environment. They appreciate you and value you as an employee.
Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 13, 2016
We believe that creating a DOCUMENT STRATEGY for your business is the most important step to understanding how your company manages its paper files. When you manage these documents efficiently you can expect to:
First year experience
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJuly 28, 2015
Modern office methods was my 1st sales position out of college. I learned quickly that the key to success is through building relationships. My career at MOM proved to me that my hustle and determination are two determining factors of my success. Being an avid listener to the tenured sales reps around me while combining my confidence and abilities allowed me to be the first of my hiring group to make a copier sale. I learned that the quickest way to become the best at what you do is to ask as many questions as possible. You’re not going to get it right the first second or maybe even the third time but by being honest with myself and learning from each mistake, I know that after one year of sales I’ve become a much stronger sales rep.
Not a safe place to be
Sales Manager, Managed Print Services (Current Employee) –  Blue Ash, OHJanuary 14, 2014
Right for some people, they just switched my deal a year after I got there
Pros
You start out making great money
Cons
then they change your comp plan after the first year

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Modern Office Methods. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7