Required: Inspired, Driven, Organized Sales Professional
- Results Oriented
- A Closer
- A Project Manager
- A Forward Thinker
- Able to market the benefits of a premium priced product
Join an organization that manufactures a PREMIUM roofing product that is the market leader in its industry.
We are looking for a Sales Representative responsible for the Southern Connecticut, Eastern New York, Long Island, New Jersey, and Eastern Pennsylvania markets.
The successful candidate will work from a home office with the core focus being on driving demand by calling on and building a base of, Architects, New Home Builders, Spec writers and installers.
Qualified individuals will possess the following attributes:
- 4-year degree preferred
- Minimum 7 successful years of outside sales experience in the building materials or construction market place specifying a premium priced product
- Strong motivation to develop new accounts while servicing existing accounts
- Demonstrated ability to achieve sales objectives
- Entrepreneurial spirit to sell projects from start to finish
- Hands-on type individual to facilitate installation side of the business
- Strong interpersonal communication skills to interact with all levels of clients: Architects, Engineers, Licensed Interior Designers (LIDs), business owners, home owners, Home Owners Associations (HOA), Wholesale/Distributors, roofing contractors, building contractors, property managers, and general contractors.
- Must possess a valid Driver's License and current automobile insurance.
- Computer Literate
- Track record of company longevity / loyalty (3+ years).
Successful candidate will be rewarded with:
- A competitive compensation plan with a 10% commission paid monthly
- Car allowance and travel expenses
- In-Depth sales and product training
- Marketing, technical, and R&D support