Modis

Modis Employee Reviews

Modis is an average contracting company
Firmware Test Engineer @ Hewlett-Packard (Current Employee), Denver, COJune 29, 2015
Pros: Flexible Schedule
Cons: no vacation, over priced insurance
Modis is an average contracting company. The pay rate is decent, but no vacation and over priced health insurance. Management is not involved in my day to day.
Work Hard--Get Paid
Resource Development Manager (Current Employee), Austin, TXJune 23, 2015
Pros: Beautiful office, spacious work space, noise-cancelling headsets, commission plan, teammates, training plan
Cons: The ATS is a bit clunky
Working as a technical recruiter is difficult in this market: there are no candidates who are just floating out there in Austin. In order to do well, you must work a lot of hours to catch software developers at convenient times. On top of that, you've got to know what you're talking about. This takes even more time to do your research.

What's great about this recruiting office is that there isn't pressure to do the extra. The management is flexible understanding that recruiting isn't an 8-5 gig, but a high-volume, do-it-when-you-can type of position. So day appointments where you've got to squeeze life in are not noticed or mentioned. No cut-throatedness thanks to splits on placements.

Commission structure is solid, and you're awarded with cash for the amount of money you bring in at certain benchmarks. Metrics are public, but you're not harangued in public for your numbers. They believe in coaching up, and rewarding the top performers publicly.

They've built an excellent culture here.
Very professional, answered all inquiries in a timely matter
Consultant (Former Employee), Greenwood Village, COMay 26, 2015
Modis offered health insurance which was very important. My immediate manager was a CIGNA manager, who I would contact if I has nay questions
Nice contracting agency
Level II Analyst (Former Employee), Syracuse NYMay 21, 2015
Pros: Pay, People
Cons: Benefits
Though the benefits are lacking the pay is excellent. They really help with the job search and do everything possible to get you in the position you want. Very friendly recruiters and management.
Support Analyst I (Current Employee), Greenville, SCMay 1, 2015
Working at Modis has been great experience with lots of learning and growth opportunities.Core employees and contractors worked well together.
Fun workplace
Sales Representative/Customer Solutions Agent (Current Employee), East Granby, CTMay 1, 2015
Pros: bagel day, popcorn day
Cons: work Saturdays
Great place to work, management staff is great. Company overall cares about their employees and their happiness and ability to be productive.
Great
Talent Sourcer (Former Employee), San FranciscoApril 2, 2015
Pros: Management gives positive reinforment all the time
Great management and team work. Always positive reinforcement and weekly one on one meetings. They have an open door policy which is very helpful and a great training program.
Good people to for with and for
Sr. Application Analyst, Consultant (Former Employee), Denver, COFebruary 17, 2015
The Modis personnel worked well with me, and the rest of the team, to establish a qualified and cohesive team to support our customer.
As far as a contract employee working in a contractual environment, Modis is one of the best
IT Consultant (Current Employee), Rancho CordovaFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: learning new software
Cons: you must be 110% all the time
Modis placed me in a medical billing company. The work is mainly customer service assisting almost 100 users. • Application support of the "Portal," an internal application that is the point of record for all Medi-Cal transactions, invoicing, & records management.
Overall fun place and competitive environment
Resource Development Manager (Former Employee), OhioFebruary 10, 2015
A typical day at work was very fast paced and competitive. We work to find our clients the best candidates and our candidates their dream job.
Modis
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLJanuary 31, 2015
if you like recruiting and can hit weekly metrics than Modis is for you. Management is changing and therefore changing the culture.
Modis Denver
Business Development Manager (Current Employee), DenverJanuary 27, 2015
High turnover lots of office politics. Certain people run the office... not a very friendly place if certain people don't like you.
Productive day and fun.
OBIEE Developer (Former Employee), Orchard Park, NYJanuary 23, 2015
I enjoyed going to work all the fun you get like it was my first day at school. I adjust to management with enthusiasm and vigor.I had great people I reported to and were very caring not only to me but to every member of my team. The most enjoyable part is when we review our projects and they get approved. I t makes feel a sense of achievement.
work culture depends on the site
Admin (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJanuary 9, 2015
little to no experience needed to work their
environment could slow depending on your site.
This was a temporary assignment for a government agency.
IT End User Analyst - Level (Former Employee), Chattanooga, TNNovember 20, 2014
Pros: good work environment
Cons: it was temporary.
Working on this operating system upgrade contract was definitely positive experience. Core employees and contractors worked well together with what I consider to be above average communications and cross discipline cooperation. As with most contracts it came to an end. Overall it was a positive experience.
modsi
Resource Development Manager (Former Employee), Orlando, FLNovember 19, 2014
loved the company great culture. Good sales team delivering top candidates to market
Excellent time at Modis
Resource Development Manager (IT Recruiter) (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLNovember 19, 2014
Had an excellent time at Modis IT Staffing. Learned a lot about various skill sets in the Information Technology world, and they set me up for a career in IT Staffing very well, so I'm forever grateful. Excellent people and relationships that we're built there.
productive
Computer Technician (Current Employee), MichiganNovember 15, 2014
To continue to grow in leadership and knowledge, excel in innovative technology application, interact and share with team members and colleagues, and develop world class solutions to real world challenges.
great company
IT Technician (Former Employee), Fort Myers, FLOctober 25, 2014
need more positions locally here. did a three week gig for a high school supporting brand new computer systems.
Contract work
Information Technology Field Technician Support (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLOctober 18, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: low pay, use own car
Troubleshoot hardware and software issues for Rite Aid retail stores. Including,registers, servers, photo Equipment, and Scriptpro machine.

1 2 3

About Modis

Modis, a global provider of IT staffing services, connects talented IT pros to exciting opportunities at leading companies. We – Read more

Modis Salaries