Modis Employee Reviews

A typical day
Regional Case Specialist (Current Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MINovember 30, 2017
With this company there is little room for advancement. There is a great work life balance, but little room for raises. The company does not provide a yearly review.
Friendly Working environment
Deskside Support (Former Employee) –  Holland, MINovember 15, 2017
My co-workers and team lead helped me out whenever I needed it. I had a variety of experiences, from imaging computers, documenting the ticketing system, deploying new machines, troubleshooting issues, ordering parts, and removing a replacing components.
Pros
Friendly environment, helpful
Cons
Driving over an hour each way every day
Do not recommend
Dealer Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Warren, MINovember 14, 2017
I was placed in a job that was supposed to offer training but didn't. I was offered the position despite that fact that I informed them that I didn't have the experience they were looking for. I was still offered the job. Now I'm out of a job! Very disappointing experience.
Cons
Do not recommend
Modis
Loan Processo II. COC Specialist (Former Employee) –  Earth City, MONovember 12, 2017
Modis was a great company to work for, just to bad it did not last longer. My contract was suppose to have been for six to eight months and it only lasted three months at the most.
Pros
Great company
Cons
assignment was to short
none at this time
Farmers Insurance Caledonia, MI IT Contractor (Current Employee) –  Caledonia, MINovember 11, 2017
I really have nothing much to say. They paid me for the work. The downside was that the job was had no paid time off and no paid holidays.If they had paid vacation and holiday pay I would highly recommend them to other contractors.
Contract Consulting
Senior Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 10, 2017
Engaged and directed by client. Fixed contract with low hours and rate. Limited availability to advance or engage with opportunities outside of contract
Productive and fast moving
Change Management & Process Design Consultant (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 6, 2017
The Sr. Leadership Team is very smart and make the right decisions for the company. The pace is very fast and I really enjoyed the time I had with a short contract. I hope to go back to work at Modis again soon.
Modis sent me to DXC formally CSC Management Poor
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNNovember 3, 2017
The job at DXC is laid back. To many chiefs & not enough Indians. The supervisor and the boss are fraternizing with employees showing their prejudice.
Real good.
Advisor Group (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 30, 2017
Good company to work for. They have variety jobs assignments. In Accounting, Customer Services, Collections, and Information Technology. Most job are temp or perm.
Great company to be working
Program Administrator (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAOctober 27, 2017
This is a great company to work,
They truly are there for you in every step of the way.
This is a recruiting company and they treat you like a royal.

They make sure you have the tools to be successful in any of their assignements.
Pros
Great leadership, professional, great pay
Cons
jobs mainly in SFO
lack of variety of work, nice people
Telecom Analyst (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYOctober 25, 2017
captured telecom invoices from websites and mail. checked for correct dollar amount through tracker spreadsheet and submitted to payables.
more about excel
average
positive
no variety
people
Pros
free lunches
Cons
volume was slow
never know
Project Manager/Scrum Master (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 24, 2017
I was lucky the employer let me know the contract was ending before its time but seeing the position was way understate .. it ws not even close to what a PM was to do .. it was more of admin for an offshore person that was more into numbers and paper then getting the job completed right
Secretary Positions (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHOctober 2, 2017
Wasn't really in my choice of career field I liked the job it just wasn't the advancment I was looking for but overall it's a great place to work and gain
Cut throat
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COSeptember 27, 2017
Extremely cut throat. If you don't perform they fire you within the first few months. Management is incompetent and always had favorites. Recruiters were often shorted on their commissions
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
Not your typical sales environment
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CASeptember 24, 2017
Needs to be self motivated great learning environment but a little un organized. Great culture but can be stressful for someone that isn't use to a sales environment.
Pros
Good training program
Cons
Management needs to get on the same page
Good Company
desktop Hardware and Software Analyst (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WISeptember 19, 2017
• Establish, monitor and analyze performance metrics to ensure clients' needs are properly met.
• Windows 7, 8.1, & 10 Laptop troubleshooting and administration
• Install new / rebuild existing PC’s configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, among others.
• Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware.
• Perform Installs, Moves, Adds and Change (IMAC) activities, as well as data backup and restorations.
• Organize and coordinate activities associated with installation, deployment, and upgrade of software, hardware, voice/video • and network facilities as it relates to the deskside environment.
• Lead the deskside team to gather, record, and address all necessary issues with hardware devices and client software.
• Verifies completion of all scheduled jobs, including backups.
• Resolves problems and performs IMACs within all client SLAs.
• Provide on-going education and training to users.
• Propose changes or solutions to products and services for optimal business results as well as investigate customer relationship problems.
• Analyzes business processes, assesses and defines customer specifications and requirements, proposes business solutions and services needs to satisfy customer requirements, and facilitates solution design, building and testing.
I learn a lot
Scanner, Data Entry, Research Documents (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 14, 2017
It was a good experience and good money. I learn a lot more about excel and mortgage. management with the company wasn't good but it is a good place to work.
Great atmosphere
Senior Business Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Wilson, NCSeptember 13, 2017
I had an opportunity to learn a new system. I also had an opportunity to work with many new tools that I had not previously worked with which helped to advance my career.
Pros
health care
Cons
short breaks
Modis will let you go without any warning
Network Analyst (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 12, 2017
They make you sign a doc saying you will not quit without a two week notice but they will end your contract with no notice. They said they don't trust that people would not do anything bad. They don't care about their contractors just there customers.
Meat-grinder
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 11, 2017
The management at the SDC hires people who more often than not don't know the industry, underpays them drastically, and puts all kinds of silly metrics on them. I cannot recommend this environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Modis. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9