Modis

Modis Employee Reviews

Nice contracting agency
Level II Analyst (Former Employee), Syracuse NYMay 21, 2015
Pros: Pay, People
Cons: Benefits
Though the benefits are lacking the pay is excellent. They really help with the job search and do everything possible to get you in the position you want. Very friendly recruiters and management.
Support Analyst I (Current Employee), Greenville, SCMay 1, 2015
Working at Modis has been great experience with lots of learning and growth opportunities.Core employees and contractors worked well together.
Fun workplace
Sales Representative/Customer Solutions Agent (Current Employee), East Granby, CTMay 1, 2015
Pros: bagel day, popcorn day
Cons: work Saturdays
Great place to work, management staff is great. Company overall cares about their employees and their happiness and ability to be productive.
Great
Talent Sourcer (Former Employee), San FranciscoApril 2, 2015
Pros: Management gives positive reinforment all the time
Great management and team work. Always positive reinforcement and weekly one on one meetings. They have an open door policy which is very helpful and a great training program.
Good people to for with and for
Sr. Application Analyst, Consultant (Former Employee), Denver, COFebruary 17, 2015
The Modis personnel worked well with me, and the rest of the team, to establish a qualified and cohesive team to support our customer.
As far as a contract employee working in a contractual environment, Modis is one of the best
IT Consultant (Current Employee), Rancho CordovaFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: learning new software
Cons: you must be 110% all the time
Modis placed me in a medical billing company. The work is mainly customer service assisting almost 100 users. • Application support of the "Portal," an internal application that is the point of record for all Medi-Cal transactions, invoicing, & records management.
Overall fun place and competitive environment
Resource Development Manager (Former Employee), OhioFebruary 10, 2015
A typical day at work was very fast paced and competitive. We work to find our clients the best candidates and our candidates their dream job.
Modis
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLJanuary 31, 2015
if you like recruiting and can hit weekly metrics than Modis is for you. Management is changing and therefore changing the culture.
Modis Denver
Business Development Manager (Current Employee), DenverJanuary 27, 2015
High turnover lots of office politics. Certain people run the office... not a very friendly place if certain people don't like you.
Productive day and fun.
OBIEE Developer (Former Employee), Orchard Park, NYJanuary 23, 2015
I enjoyed going to work all the fun you get like it was my first day at school. I adjust to management with enthusiasm and vigor.I had great people I reported to and were very caring not only to me but to every member of my team. The most enjoyable part is when we review our projects and they get approved. I t makes feel a sense of achievement.
work culture depends on the site
Admin (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJanuary 9, 2015
little to no experience needed to work their
environment could slow depending on your site.
This was a temporary assignment for a government agency.
IT End User Analyst - Level (Former Employee), Chattanooga, TNNovember 20, 2014
Pros: good work environment
Cons: it was temporary.
Working on this operating system upgrade contract was definitely positive experience. Core employees and contractors worked well together with what I consider to be above average communications and cross discipline cooperation. As with most contracts it came to an end. Overall it was a positive experience.
modsi
Resource Development Manager (Former Employee), Orlando, FLNovember 19, 2014
loved the company great culture. Good sales team delivering top candidates to market
Excellent time at Modis
Resource Development Manager (IT Recruiter) (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLNovember 19, 2014
Had an excellent time at Modis IT Staffing. Learned a lot about various skill sets in the Information Technology world, and they set me up for a career in IT Staffing very well, so I'm forever grateful. Excellent people and relationships that we're built there.
productive
Computer Technician (Current Employee), MichiganNovember 15, 2014
To continue to grow in leadership and knowledge, excel in innovative technology application, interact and share with team members and colleagues, and develop world class solutions to real world challenges.
great company
IT Technician (Former Employee), Fort Myers, FLOctober 25, 2014
need more positions locally here. did a three week gig for a high school supporting brand new computer systems.
Contract work
Information Technology Field Technician Support (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLOctober 18, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: low pay, use own car
Troubleshoot hardware and software issues for Rite Aid retail stores. Including,registers, servers, photo Equipment, and Scriptpro machine.
So bad it was criminal
tech rep (Former Employee), Altamonte Springs, FLSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: low pay, no benefits, they term you at the drop of a dime
Contracted employee with little benefits to begin with.

We had to fight (through a lawyer) in order to get OT pay.

No PTO, No Sick Days, and constant nagging emails from the person who recruited you.

Any signs of stress, weakening, or simple unhappiness and you get the cut without them telling you the real reason.

Then they say they will help you find another job been 8 months they haven't message me back despite weekly emails & phone calls.

When they did it was cause I had an attorney.
EDI Analyst (Former Employee), Richmond, VASeptember 4, 2014
Pros: telecommutting
Exciting opportunity learned new system processing.
Telecommuting was an open option for this position.
Great team members and management staff.
The most enjoyable part of the job was learning a new translator and supporting the external customers.
Modis provides temporary and permanent employment services for a wide range of technical and business skills
Technical Consultant (Former Employee), New York, New York. Worked from home in DallasAugust 31, 2014
Employed as contractor to client company for approximately 12 years.

1 2 3

About Modis

Modis, a global provider of IT staffing services, connects talented IT pros to exciting opportunities at leading companies. We – Read more

Modis Salaries