Modis Employee Reviews

Company was okay
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CANovember 30, 2016
I was only at this company for a short while. I became pregnant and was layed off due to cut backs. There was a lot of turn over with sales staff. Office may have closed.
Wonderful Company
Loan Builder (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 28, 2016
I loved working for Modis. My rep was awesome! This was a new opportunity for me and I enjoyed coming to work every day. The managers and trainers was very helpful.
Very professional agency to work with.
Customer Relations Advocate (Former Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MINovember 23, 2016
Interview process went very smoothly. Was made aware of all job functions beforehand, Modis reps were on site to answer any questions. Even on my way to the job on my first day, I received a text from my agent with detailed instructions as to how to enter the complex and even a traffic update as she knew where I was coming from.
Pros
Professional agents, represent professional companies, good communication
Cons
average salary
Temporary Contract work, good work environment
Help Desk Tech Support (Former Employee) –  Apopka, FLNovember 9, 2016
Safelink is an internet, phone and cable provider where I was assigned to work temporarily. There was not much opportunity to remain permanent as they chose 3 employees out of a class of 18.

I have since moved from to another town (Daytona Beach, Volusia County).
Pros
occassional snacks and time off.
Great and amazing place to work. Very friendly empolyees.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 7, 2016
- I trouble shoot video/internet/phone services for connection issues. I deliver proactive maintenance services through a flat-rate IT Support System. I locate Activate and Troubleshoot Services via Einstein. I verify that one end of the coaxial cable is securely connected to the wall outlet and the other end is securely connected to the modem. I verify that the power cord is securely connected. I also reboot internet modems and wireless routers. I last but least recommend disk space to use for customers cache/temporary Internet files is 50-250MB. Increasing the size of their cache/temporary Internet files may improve the speed of their back button and the display of graphics and banners. I verify that the Ethernet cable is securely connected to the router's Internet, WAN or modem port.
Pros
I get to meet some amazing people over the phone.
Cons
I lover my job, I have always love working in customer service..
not a good place to be
Sr. Consultant (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYOctober 18, 2016
there was no follow up from the recruiter with me throughout the time I worked for Modis. Never did they call or ask how things were going. They were not proactive in contacting me when the contract wasn't being renewed to give me a heads up - only an email stating to make sure to submit my timecard because tomorrow is my last day.
Very friendly and professional workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Jeffersonville, INOctober 11, 2016
Very fun and energetic environment. Always more than willing to assist/address any issue. Works diligently to ensure employees are comfortable and taken care of.
My Evaluation
HP Enterprises Sr. Desktop Support Administrator (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GAOctober 6, 2016
MODIS is a good company to work for. I was placed on assignment to contract for HP Enterprises at AGCO Corporation in Duluth, Georgia. I enjoyed working with my assigned team and Loved satisfying AGCO personnel during my contract with MODIS.
Fake and Go Behind your back employees and management
Resource Development Manager (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CASeptember 20, 2016
Bad company and environment for person of color. Very structured. Must fit in or it will not be a good experience. The culture of the company needs to change!
Pros
Management training program
Cons
Love getting to know and work with people every single day!!
Recruiting Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNSeptember 14, 2016
The best kind of job is working with people every single day. Whether that be directly with candidates or Hiring Manager, Business Leaders, or coworkers. This is a fast paced job that I love. Looking to advance my career even further take on more responsibility.
shorted my last check avoid at all times
banking (Former Employee) –  ColoradoSeptember 12, 2016
They get rid of you after a year contract Then bring in more people high turnover rate at co.never return calls jobs have to many managers on site.Banking field is bad. stay away same jobs listed weekly can not fill stats show
Omaha Modis branch is top notch
BI Architect/Contractor at Health Fitness (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NESeptember 8, 2016
I've held a few contract positions with Modis over the years. The Omaha Modis team is top notch. The entire team is friendly, professional, and very aggressive at finding the next engagement with great compensation.
Good training-really bad management
Resource Delivery Manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 6, 2016
Good training provided for individual contributors. However, management lacks training on how to manage. Base is considered low to average in the industry. Stay away from VMS/MSP business.
Placement Agency
Material Planner (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 31, 2016
Modis is a placement agency, as an agency I highly recommend to anyone looking for temp positions. Modis don't control the assigned company's behavior
Modis
Resource Development Manager (Current Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CAAugust 22, 2016
Typical recruiting agency. This is a good place to learn but you must be self driven because their is a shortage of mentors. If you want to get into the recruiting industry it is a fine place to start.
Contract Position
Microsoft SQL, DB2 DBA support (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 13, 2016
This was a contract that I established, but had worked through Modis before which made sense from a logistics perspective to go through a professional contracting company.
Pros
Billing
Wasn't paid what was promised.
Repair Technician (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 7, 2016
Salary for position was undercut after start date. Modis representative justified lower than agreed salary by stating another individual would be hired if lesser salary wasn't taken. Not sure if this is a normal practice or an exception.
Pros
Ugh
Cons
Questionable compensation practices.
Advancement
QA Analyst Lead (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 5, 2016
One thing that I appreciate about Modis is the opportunities for advancement. Working for a company that knows you would like to further your career has been a blessing.
Staffing Firm
Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Burlington, MAAugust 3, 2016
My first experience in staffing...great new hire program, supportive office staff and management. However, new hire expectations were very rigid, and a bit unrealistic, which I believe resulted in short tenure compared to other firms.
Pros
Great compensation
Cons
Poor work/life balance
Walnut Creek office was supportive and fun
Resource Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CAAugust 3, 2016
typical day starts with a morning meeting to ensure all viable job requirements are discussed. Day is spent sourcing screening and eventually placing contractors in jobs. Management allowed us to be entrepreneurial and grow our business. Co-workers were supportive and fun.

Hardest part is literally finding the right talent for jobs; most enjoyable is placing someone in their role

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Modis. Our community is ready to answer.