Modus

Modus Employee Reviews

Self motivating and cold calling
Inside Sales (Current Employee), Smyrna, GANovember 25, 2014
Pros: i make my own schedule
Cons: i am an independent contractor
A typical day is planned a week in advance being that I have to contact potential prospects via email, phone or cold calling. On a day to day basis I make contact to create knowledge of our companies service to lock in a deal. This for the most part is my day to day. I attend local network events and rub elbows with most decision makers.
Ship is sinking quickly
Business Development (Former Employee), RemoteOctober 1, 2014
Pros: no pro's unforunately and dont expect none to come
Cons: drama, gossip, backstabbing, being thrown under the bus - name it
Managers are completely out of control. Expect to be thrown under the bus & dismissed almost right away or stabbed in the back by upper management at an alarming rate.. Employees are subjected to unreasonable expectations for work performance. You'll be in for a real downer, as they will steal your work, your pride, gossip extensively of everything you say, or do...even if what you say or do is correct. They will pile on work, and intimidate you into working early, late, during lunch, while they are leaving early, coming in late and going out at lunchtime. If you think being unemployed is bad, your life will get much worst working here. There is, honestly, no real potential to move up the professional ladder at this company. Other employees can often be negatively affected by the culture by becoming part of it through gossip. If you choose to work here, you will be thrown under the bus more times than humanly possible. Advice: immediately begin to look for new work once starting here.
Pleasant working conditions and good people.
Operations Manager (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMarch 27, 2014
Pros: interesting projects and good people
Cons: lack of projects
Daily or ongoing projects for customers either scanning or photo copy.
Different scanning platforms and how to get the most out of people.
Management was a work in progress in a tough situation.
Good people to work with.
Motivating people.