Moen

Moen Employer Reviews

It is a good company to start out with.
Quality Associate (Current Employee), New Bern, NCMarch 28, 2014
It is always busy at there and ever changing. I have learned that it is a company to start out with; to get your feet wet. Management, they are easy listening, and accountable. The people are very nice and friendly there. Safety is the main objective, then quality. The hardest part of this job are the early hours. I enjoy giving a honest days work
warehouse
Material Handler (Former Employee), New Bern, NCMarch 12, 2014
Pros: lots of overtime
it was hard work, management was great, all of the co-worker got along great,
I live at work
assembly production associate (Current Employee), new bern, NCMarch 3, 2014
I work the 2nd shift at Moen in New Bern, NC and our shift starts at 4pm, but I have to show up at 3:15 just to be able to get a parking spot. Our shift ends anywhere between 12:00 and 2:30 most nights. So you never know how many hours you will be working and what your pay check is going to be. Its VERY fast paced work and a lot of the time I feel like – more... people are pushing me to go faster and if I don't then they get upset with you. Its all standing, the management are nice but they micromanage everything. The hardest part of the job is being able to keep up and the easiest is taking your 30 minute break. So far I have learned that most people that work there haven't finished high school and that Im not aloud to use scissors unless properly trained. – less
moen is very fast pace,it offers lot of room for advancement but i'm looking for something diffrent with more fresh air and less confinement.
Assembler (Current Employee), NCMarch 2, 2014
Pros: lots of room for advanement
Cons: the fact that it takes so long to become permenent
a very fast pace company who makes guality products but are a if I can say without being to abrupt,compact and up tight
great job, long hours
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), New Bern, NCFebruary 21, 2014
Pros: great hours
Cons: long drive
making faucets
cleaning production line
working with others
always something to make
working well on other lines
Warehouse Distribution
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee), Kinston, NCJanuary 5, 2014
Pros: family day annually and annual bonuses
Cons: short breaks
Great work environment. After 10 years working for MOEN, I have thoroughly enjoyed the learning experience.
Growing Company
Manager - Front line leader (Current Employee), New Bern, NCNovember 30, 2013
Pros: benefits
Competitive Benefits
Fast Paced
Chanellenging
Lean Manufacturing
Change Management
Nice Coworkers
Production Worker (Current Employee), Sanford, NCOctober 14, 2013
Pros: alot of overtime
Cons: temp job
Long and steady work day,learned how to opearate several machines used to improve the finish of the prouduct,the management at this company seems to be pretty good,very helpful and nice co-workers,the hours are long and alot of working on the weekends,the people
Very productive work place. Great teamwork and co-workers, goals were meet daily.
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee), New Bern, NCJune 26, 2013
Cons: requesting vaction or putting time in via computer
Great place to work. lot of action in a fast past environment. lots of math was needed, that I enjoyed it keeps the brain fresh.
Great Place to Work
Global Supply Chain Manager (Former Employee), North Olmsted, OHJune 15, 2013
Pros: gym, coffee, freedom of work, co-workers
Cons: routine work
A typical day includes updating inventory on multiple projects and receiving quotes for multiple projects. Many cross-functional group meetings every week.
I learned the value of communication between different groups within the company and how to manage multiple projects and prioritize accordingly. Also, have a lot of experience with SAP now.
Co-workers – more... are great and very helpful.
The hardest part of the job is constant delays due to communication, quality, limited suppliers.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the freedom to do your own work and the responsibility given to each employee and power to make an impact within groups. – less
great work place
Bagger (Former Employee), NCMay 21, 2013
Pros: pay and people
Cons: human resourses and having to clock out if u go to your car for lunch
Horrible Hr people dismiss without seeing ur work or asking supervisor opinions also will let you go over any little mistake but great place to work perfectly .
Very productive, stuctured, fun place to work,
Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee), New Bern, NCMarch 12, 2013
A typical day at work would be going to my team leaders desk and begin our moring stretches. After that I go to the assembly line and begin building two handle bathroom faucets.
great work place
Fork lift driver (Former Employee), Kinston, NCJuly 22, 2012
Pros: friends and family day christmas party
Cons: i no longer work there.
Moen was a wonderful place to work. It felted like family. The work was a lot of lifting, but it was still fun. There really wasn't anything hard about working there. For the most part management was okay and co-workers were okay. I loved Moen would go back if I could.
A fun place to work
Receptionist (Former Employee), Kinston, NCApril 6, 2012
The people was nice. It was a comforable place to work.. I had a Monday-Friday work week. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people.
productive
assembly worker (Former Employee), New Bern, NCApril 3, 2012
Management is not all that good but other than that its a very great job

– June 17, 2013

While was there (about 10 years ago) I was treated HORRIBLY! I would never recommend anyone work at New Bern Moen plant. Worst job experience Ever! The supervisor was beligerent and after he got done screaming at me with personal insults he tried to write ME up! I'm no lazy teenager with an attitude problem I.m a grown adult just trying to do my best, because of that experience I will never recommend Moen for employment OR their cheap faucets!

Hit hard by the housing market.
Analyst (Current Employee), North Olmsted, OHMarch 31, 2012
Pros: it is close to my house.
Cons: promotions don't always seem to make sense, no special jeans days.
Management really seems to be intelligent and make the right choices during tough times. Very transparent and keeping the employees in the loop about what's going on in the market and within the organization. Promotions don't all seem to make sense. Coming on board was a bit tough. Not much training for my position, just how to navigate through SAP.

About Moen

Don't care for drips? Neither does Moen. The company makes faucets, sinks, showerheads, and related products for bathrooms and – Read more