Moen Employee Review

Great Place to Work
Global Supply Chain Manager (Former Employee) –  North Olmsted, OHJune 15, 2013
A typical day includes updating inventory on multiple projects and receiving quotes for multiple projects. Many cross-functional group meetings every week.
I learned the value of communication between different groups within the company and how to manage multiple projects and prioritize accordingly. Also, have a lot of experience with SAP now.
Co-workers are great and very helpful.
The hardest part of the job is constant delays due to communication, quality, limited suppliers.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the freedom to do your own work and the responsibility given to each employee and power to make an impact within groups.
Pros
Gym, Coffee, Freedom of work, Co-workers
Cons
Routine work

Other Moen Employee Reviews

You can make decent money bit there is favoritism and is a cut throat environment.
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  New Bern, NCNovember 12, 2017
The job isn't bad but the culture is intimidating. There are circles and if your not in it that could be your job. The pay is fair. When I released I didn't even care because I was so stressed.
Pros
Benefits
Cons
Day to day u worry about your job.
Great employers
Customer Returns (Former Employee) –  Sanford, NCOctober 30, 2017
My experience at Moen was one of the best industries to work for. They have competitive salary and room for advancement. I enjoyed my experience at Moen.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Moen. Our community is ready to answer.