MOGL Employee Reviews

MOGL
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee), San Diego, CAApril 8, 2015
Pros: Environment, Employees, Music
Cons: Long Hours
I love working at MOGL! The atmosphere, benefits ,and employees are amazing. There is no other place where you can find an company where the CEO gives you updates every morning, as well as an environment where your bosses are hands on with your success. One of MOGL's core values is "We are family" everyone part of the sales team is extremely friendly and loves helping each other out, regardless if it is a work related situation or not. It really does feel like a big family. The daily job of cold calling, can become stressful to hit numbers, but the team is always there to help you and keep you morale up. Management holds morning and afternoon training to discuss with the team on new strategist and exercises , to help improve skills when needed. MOGL is a very fast paced environment and there is constant change which makes being flexible to change and adaptable very important to be in the sales role.
FUN Work Environment and Awesome Culture!!
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee), San DiegoOctober 6, 2014
Pros: free food, awesome environment, start-up culture, casual, dogs allowed, music playing all the time, very motivating, full health benefits.
I've been working at Mogl for the past month, and so far I can say that it has been an extremely positive experience. The perks include:

-Young and Vibrant Culture: Everyone is extremely young and fun to be around
-Casual Work Environment: You can pretty much wear whatever you want
-Daily Morning "Huddles": Help keep everyone in the loop on who is doing well in the company and deserves some Kudos
-Gamify Everything: The sales managers are consistently coming up with fun new ways to "gamify" the inside sales team. This includes monetary incentives and a team environment. The management is great btw!! Very fun to work for.
-Fully Stocked Kitchen: Literally you could eat breakfast and lunch at work every single day. The food is relatively healthy as well. Oh and coffee FOR DAYS. And there's a Vita-Mix and a Panini Press.
-Office Dogs!!: The office lets employees bring their dogs in, so as a a dog lover, it's fun to see them run around.
-Start at 9am on Monday Mornings: They definitely know the meaning of work/life balance!
-Nerf Darts Everywhere; But really, I wasn't kidding when I said the environment was fun!
-Beer on Friday afternoons: Because we know how to unwind after a hard week of work.

Typical daily schedule (except Mondays when you start at 9) is 8:15-5ish. Definitely a good work/life balance, but if you want to do well and shine with the company (as with any position), It's good to put in some extra time. There are scheduled breaks throughout the day for the Brand Ambassadors with an hour lunch, which is extremely nice.

Pay is definitely incentive based. Do well, – more... and make mad bills.

Benefits are LEGIT. They pay for most of your health and give you days off and sick days like a normal company. Most sales positions don't get anything like that because it's a sales position. But the company definitely takes care of their employees.

Alright REAL TALK. The sales team is a 100% Inside Sales Team. If you're not prepared to work your butt off and be on the phone for 5+ hours a day making cold to warm calls, you're not going to be happy here. (For the Brand Ambassador position). But as a current cold calling machine, I can definitely say that this is the only company I could be on the phone for 5+ hours a day and still like coming to work every day. I think Mogl is an amazing company and has a vision that all of the employees believe in a like. – less
no comment
Account Executive (Current Employee), San Diego, CAMay 6, 2014
it's ok. it is a start up working with restaurants and bars. the culture is great, but there are a lot of kinks they still need to figure out.
MOGL
Senior Account Executive (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJanuary 18, 2014
MOGL is a fast upcoming start up that is a marketing program for restaurants. MOGL focuses on game mechanics to make it more fun for customer to spend and visit more. MOGL's culture is amazing with a young, motivated, and smart team that drives on our success. I loved working for MOGL due the fast paced environment. I helped grow the San Diego market to over 800 restaurants and 70 employees.