Mohawk Global Logistics Employee Reviews

Fun Workplace, Productive Workplace
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Itasca, ILMarch 24, 2017
This was one of the best companies I have ever worked for.
I would love the opportunity to come back. I loved everything about the company. The Management was so thoughtful and caring...
Cons
Typical Corporate environment that cares little for employees
Import Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Cheektowaga, NYJuly 8, 2016
The Import Coordinator position at Mohawk Global Logistics is probably the worse one. Very little training and very little guidance from upper management. The work environment in the Cheektowaga office was horrible and uncomfortable. Supervisors and managers helped very little with everyday issues. Bad behavior was acceptable as long as a person put out a high volume of entries. Horrible Horrible place to work.
Pros
It was a paycheck
Cons
Very bad management
Productive and great coworkers
IMPORT COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  North Syracuse, NYApril 22, 2014
-A typical day is never the same. I work with clients to arrange the transportation from overseas and clear through Customs. My co-workers are extremely helpful when needed and great to work with. The most enjoyable part is the gratitude given from clients because you were able to provide them with solutions.
Great company / good people
Dispatcher / Domestic Coordinator (Former Employee) –  N Syracuse, NYJanuary 19, 2013
Each day began with organizing the daily tasks and getting right into your work. There are many opportunities to learn how to handle your responsibilities better and to become more educated about the business. You are expected to by be a professional at all times and to respect your co-workers. Management was good and did well to listen to your concerns. Managers and direct supervisors were very open to your ideas. 95% of the people you worked with were easy to get along with, and there was a family atmosphere. There were many long hours spent, but they were appreciated by the company. The hardest part of the job was working with my supervisor, who seemed to only be concerned with himself and nothing else. My supervisor was a poor communicator and never owned mistakes.
Pros
family atmosphere, good benefits and opportunities to grow
Cons
only one, my former supervisor
Good workplace.
Warehouse Shipping and Receiving associate (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYOctober 9, 2012
Was a good workplace until the warehouse closed. Ususally find me unloading trucks and building pallets for the most part. Learned a pretty firm base of what shipping and handling is. All the co workers I had there were great. Best part of the job is the hour lumch!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mohawk Global Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.

Mohawk Global Logistics Reviews by Location