Mohawk Global Logistics

Mohawk Global Logistics Employer Reviews

Corporate Pricing
Corporate Pricing Manager (Current Employee), Syracuse,NYJanuary 2, 2014
Most challenging part of my day is staying on top of the current market conditions. We stretch across the the eastern to midwest regions. Each market is different and poses new challenges daily.
Great company / good people
Dispatcher / Domestic Coordinator (Former Employee), N Syracuse, NYJanuary 19, 2013
Pros: family atmosphere, good benefits and opportunities to grow
Cons: only one, my former supervisor
Each day began with organizing the daily tasks and getting right into your work. There are many opportunities to learn how to handle your responsibilities better and to become more educated about the business. You are expected to by be a professional at all times and to respect your co-workers. Management was good and did well to listen to your concerns. – more... Managers and direct supervisors were very open to your ideas. 95% of the people you worked with were easy to get along with, and there was a family atmosphere. There were many long hours spent, but they were appreciated by the company. The hardest part of the job was working with my supervisor, who seemed to only be concerned with himself and nothing else. My supervisor was a poor communicator and never owned mistakes. – less
Good workplace.
Warehouse Shipping and Receiving associate (Former Employee), Syracuse, NYOctober 9, 2012
Was a good workplace until the warehouse closed. Ususally find me unloading trucks and building pallets for the most part. Learned a pretty firm base of what shipping and handling is. All the co workers I had there were great. Best part of the job is the hour lumch!