Mohawk Industries

Mohawk Industries Employer Reviews

Hard worker, very fast paced jobs were no problem for me.
Key Account Manager - Home Depot (Former Employee), Calhoun, GADecember 1, 2014
Pros: job stability and i stayed very busy which i like it.
Cons: i felt like my boss could have deligated more work to me
I worked with the Home Depot stores everyday on any problems they were having on backorder, pricing, claims or compensation. I was their key contact person.

I was responsible for all the monthly supplier reports and responsible for any other sales reports needed.

Maintained all database product information in Excel and was responsible for presentions – more... within PowerPoint

After products were finalized with Home Depot it was my responsibility to work with Home Depot corporate to get all the sku information so I could start setting up in the Mohawk and Home Depot IDM system. I would provide Home Depot corporate an excel spreadsheet with all the spec information, warranties, upc numbers and pricing. Once Home Depot corporate got sku numbers setup I would have everything finalized in our system and verify that digital photography was available. If it was not then I would have to work with the art department to have these shot. Once I had all information I would then setup everything in Home Depot IDM so the stores could start placing the orders. Then I was also responsible in making sure the printing and sample company was on track to make the launch date.

Worked with customer service and claims on a daily basis with order problems, rushes and returns or damages. – less
dont work here
Packaging Associate (Current Employee), Garner, NCNovember 24, 2014
company is very selfish. only think about themselves. they dont crae if you hurt yourself or not. they only care about production. management is very very poor. they wont get you the help you need. all machine operators just stand around and watch the lines. they dont help at all
na/
Customer Service Rep I (Current Employee), Chatsworth, GaNovember 20, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
I don't know what to say about the company. I have worked for the company for 3 years. It's hard to get hired on with this company. The call center is a high stressed job. If you can't deal with random personalities then its definitely not for you. As long as you do your job you will be fine.
I enjoyed working with the customer and sales rep
Pricing Department Customer Service (Former Employee), Dublin Ga 31021November 20, 2014
I learned how to take an price out rug orders an the several different kinds that was offered. Gained a lot of customer service experience with this company
Strong results driven culture
Senior Brand Specialist, International (Former Employee), Calhoun, GANovember 19, 2014
An excellent experience to grow my skills and develop new areas of expertise. Worked in multiple roles within the company to develop a wide array of new skills.
the truth
fabracation (Former Employee), dalton ga / chatsworth /gaNovember 16, 2014
Pros: fairness
Cons: safty
I was employed for Mohawk for 17 years the pay was and mostly fair for all .do not get a injury or you no longer have a job trust me I got injured had a surgery on my back I didn't file workers comp claim because of discouragement from management and hr my wife and son work there as well after surgery I return to work im fired for something that every – more... one does even management then my wife of 23 years divorces me and marries a coworker at Mohawk a few months later she gets a 4 dollor an hour raise which is unheard of at Mohawk working for this company coast me my health my home my family my life all I had worked for is gone i have no job no family no money and a broke back all because of there greed work there if you want but you mean nothing to them I thought I did after that long of a time but once injured all they care about is this that you say I didn't get hurt here I ve applied for disability and have been denied twice im appalling the decision good luck to my ex her new man and Mohawk keep your funds if it means that much to you the lord will make away this that I speak to all is absolutely the truth ps if indeed removes this they care not foe you either that's indeed for letting me post regards in need of attorney – less
the truth
fabracation (Former Employee), dalton ga / chatsworth /gaNovember 16, 2014
Pros: fairness
Cons: safty
Supervising requires Physical and mental readiness.
2nd shift Lead supervisor (Former Employee), Kent WashingtonNovember 13, 2014
I provided 14 hours a day to accomplished job requirements and excellent accomplishment.
Largest Floorcovering Manufacturer
Territory Manager (Former Employee), Fort Myers, FLNovember 11, 2014
Callling on Floorcovering Retailers
Learned how to sell effectively through training and leadership
Co-workers were always in a good mood and willing to help
Overall was a good paying job and okay benefits, but very competitive.
Customer Service Representative I (Former Employee), Chatsworth, GaNovember 11, 2014
My day was spent in a cubicle. If you can handle that this job is for you. The hours where a little tough for me, because I have a small child and no daycare stays open till 9. The pay is great for sitting on your bum and taking phone calls all day. The customers , overall, are mostly friendly. You get a few complainers, but that is customer service – more... for you. Mohawk is always changing. If you like change and can roll with the punches GOOD, but I do NOT recommend this job for someone who is stuck in their ways and does not like change. They change the rules daily. Definitely, too many chiefs and not enough Indians. Best advice, do your job, make your paycheck, take your weekends off , and be done with it. – less
On manager #8 in 10 years
Everything (Current Employee), Baton Rouge,LaNovember 10, 2014
Pros: they have cold warter
Cons: pay scale stuck in time
If you planning on buying a home raising a family or having a savings THIS IS NOT THE JOB FOR YOU!!! They layoff without notice, close random days to save energy cost instead of employees.the human resource lady in flower mound tx has to much power will fire you without cause.
loader/stacker (Former Employee), Calhoun, GANovember 9, 2014
My day was always the same,lifting and loading heavy boxes on pallot jacks and stacking them on shelves.
No Growth in Call Center
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE II (Former Employee), Chatsworth, GANovember 1, 2014
Management in the call center is comprised of non college graduates. They have worked their way up from mill jobs and are not equipped to manage groups. They lack the expertise of vision and ability to put together cohesive policy and promote individual growth.
Further, it would be nice to read an email which is grammatically correct. Anyone with a – more... BS degree is made aware not to ask questions or give input regarding policy. Policy constantly changes and creates confusion in the department. Favoritism is wide spread.
Do to interest in cutting cost in the department, many agents with seniority and benefits are being terminated. Mohawk is making up for decreased agent coverage by hiring part-time for morning and evening with no benefits. Do the math! They are also feverently pushing the agents to advise customers who call in to use MohawkNet. This is another cost effective strategy.
If you are looking for security, this may not be the area of the company to enter. – less
I have been at Mohawk since 1999. They do promote from within
Senior Quality Analyst (Current Employee), Dalton, GAOctober 30, 2014
The hardest part of the job is the drive to and from work. It takes me an hour or so to get to the plant that I cover. Then I drive again to my office in Dalton GA and once my work day is over I drive back to my home in TN which takes about 45 minutes. I am thankful that Mohawk does pay for mileage. Co-Workers are nice and great to work with.
Management needs an overhaul
Senior Claims Analyst (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCOctober 27, 2014
Cons: management needs help
I enjoyed my co workers and my responsibilities. I was able to grow with the company, however, I was laid off.
Good pay needs improvement in management
Supervisor over Special Projects (Former Employee), Calhoun, GAOctober 22, 2014
Good place to work but needs improved upper management. Enjoy my co-workers. Enjoyed my job but need structure in the department.
It's a twelve hour job where I learned to make yarn and doff
Operator (Former Employee), Bennettsville, SCOctober 21, 2014
It's a good place to work. The hardest part is having to be on your knees everyday.
overworked and underpaid
Press Operator (Former Employee), Calhoun, GAOctober 20, 2014
mandatory overtime even on holidays, heat with no a/c, cold weather with no heat
Productive and a funplace to work with Mohawk industries. A great team-unity.
QA Tester (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 16, 2014
Pros: free lunch on most of the fridays
Cons: short breaks, healthcare
Work culture is very cool, a employee-friendly atmosphere. The management is very well processed oriented. There is a great team-unity and enjoyed working with such a good team. The hardest part was i had to get to know the business-process almost all by myself. The most enjoyable part of the job was, there wasn't any pressure from anyone. So i could – more... deliver my work productively and efficiently. So there was an urge to deliver my work prior time and date. – less
Very nice place to work. Teamwork and job moral very high and everyone got along and worked well together.
Custom Development Simulation Designer (Former Employee), Dalton, GAOctober 13, 2014
Worked in Photoshop daily, making custom roomscenes and custom carpet patterns. Uploaded products to company website as well as dealing with customer service call with sales reps. and other designers.

1 2 3 4 5

About Mohawk Industries

Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces – Read more

Mohawk Industries Photos