Mohawk Industries

Mohawk Industries Employee Reviews

productive, satisfying and fun place to work
Twister Operator, Heatset (Former Employee), Calhoun Falls, SCJuly 12, 2015
Pros: good supervisors, good healthcare
doff machines that were ready .set up machines for next doff. fill creel. get yarn and materials. I learned time management. I liked those I worked around. the hardest part of the job was the heat. the most enjoyable was my co workers and staff.
Very stressful and not back up by the managers
credit person (Current Employee), CalhounJuly 10, 2015
Pros: It was a good Job at times working to together
Cons: I had enough of it.
I have a great group of friends, that will help you out when
you get in a place you cannot get out soon enough. The work is
very stressful from the pressure from the manager to make sure
everything is done to the best. But will not help you out.
Hard worker with intentions to make your company more prestigious
Quality Inspector (Current Employee), Glasgow, VAJuly 9, 2015
Great company ,excellent People, with good environment to work at. Co- workers help each other; we work as fast and hard as we can.
poor management
A1 order puller/print station manager (Former Employee), Calhoun, GAJuly 7, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: everything
everyone is expendabel. not good management. long hours. no good pay. the upper does not care for the lower. points for everything including dr with a note.
A very safe work environment and great team work
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee), Bennettsville, SCJuly 6, 2015
Pros: a simple "Thank You"
Cons: being talk down to
check with previous shift on any problems that i would need to be aware of and get my shift lined up and be in lined to take over. Giving feed back to management and receiving feedback. Making sure the work area is safe. Meeting production and everyone went home safe.
Stayed busy
Machine Operator/ Creeler (Former Employee), Chatsworth, GAJuly 6, 2015
Pros: It was a job
Cons: Benefits
You was on your feet 12 hours at a time. Which was good for losing weight. But it was a very hard and physical job. You wasn't allowed to go outside at all to get fresh air. It's a job of labor.
Mohawk
Customer Care Coordinator (Former Employee), Chatsworth, GAJune 30, 2015
The department i was apart of was very unprofessional. The department was small. The manager was very childish, and would insult employees. (Claimed she was joking) My co-workers were great.
They dont take care of their employees
Lift Truck Operator (Former Employee), Dalton, GAJune 24, 2015
Pros: Pay
Depending on the department you will be working in basically. I started as an Extrusion Operator and was happy with my all around job envrionment but then transferred to go back to school and I felt like I began a new job wih a new company.
Food Cashier (Former Employee), ConnecticutJune 18, 2015
Everyone there is very kind and caring. I learned many things about being patient with customers, and to listen to their concerns. The hardest part was the rush hours because there were tons of people that needed me to check their food out quickly and efficiently.
bad
Transporter (Former Employee), Glasgow, VAJune 17, 2015
poor work place n management 12 hour weekends no overtime difficult to move up chain or transfer dept. management favortses over people
Poor worst management
forklift operator (Former Employee), fontana, caJune 16, 2015
This company has the worst poor management ever. I worked in alot of warehouses with over 10 years of experience and this Mohawk warehouse in Fontana is the WORST company I ever worked in. I left my job of one year to come work for Mohawk because of the $2/hr more but I was let go in less than two months. The night shift is a nightmare to be in! Management there is horrible and irrelevant. They want – more... you to learn 10 years of experience in 1 month. The veteran employees there are two face liars, backstabbing and will rat on you on everything you do. Management will treat you horrible and is always on their side. After they fired me management even lied to EDD by saying I quit the company so I wouldn't receive my unemployment. The pay is not worth it for the work and the ugly drama you will experience. – less
Production & Social Invites
Extrusion operator (Current Employee), Summervlle, GeorgiaJune 8, 2015
Pros: work environment is healthy & safe
Cons: work hours take upmore of family life
Mohawk prides it's company policies on employee involvement in every aspect of operations. This makes for a better employment environment because employees opinions, questions, & ideas are acknowledge, Both employer & employee work together more on a family connection.
Very family oriented work environment
Manager of Customer Service (Former Employee), Dublin, GAJune 2, 2015
Pros: Great benefit package
Cons: Dublin, Georgia location closed
The most enjoyable part of my job at Mohawk was working with all of the sales force. I got to know them, their families, likes and dislikes. I miss working with the customer service reps and sales reps.
Everyone works together, Safety minded, Productive.
Sr. Quality Assurance Coordinator (Current Employee), Landrum, SCMay 25, 2015
Start each day with a safety meeting. Everyone works together well with each other. Managers are very fair to employees. Good Benefits.
I would continue working at Mohawk but the plant is shutting down because of consolidation with another Mohawk plant.
Great place to work.
Customer Service Representative II (Current Employee), Chatsworth, GaMay 20, 2015
I answer phone calls, place orders, check inventory, and track shipments. The environment is good. It's a great place to work. The management team is pretty great as well.
Excellent place to intern
internship (Former Employee), Bennettsville, SCMay 12, 2015
One of the top training programs in the country and probably in the world. In the first couple months I've been here I've learned almost more than I did in all four years of college. This is an amazing opportunity!
GREAT JOB
Extrusion Operator UTILITY/ L.T.O. (Former Employee), Dalton, GAMay 8, 2015
Pros: GREAT PAY AND BENEFITS
I WORKED LONG, HAD GREAT BENEFITS, ABLE TO WORK MANY HOURS, I LEARNED HOW TO RUN DIFFERENT MACHINES, HOW TO DRIVE DIFFERENT HYSTERS, ETC.
TERRIBLE EMPLOYMENT
Lift Truck Operator (Former Employee), dalton, gaMay 8, 2015
18 new employees were hired with me at the same time. After 60 days ONLY 16/18 were still employed at Mohawk. Everyone of them were fired!!!! Person in which I will not mention told us when we first came in on this shift that if ANY of us were still there after 90 days it would be a miracle!!!!! HE WAS RIGHT!!! DO NOT WORK FOR MOHAWK INDUSTRIAL PARK LOCATION!!!!!!!
A terrific place to work! Coworkers and Supervisors are always upbeat and give support when needed.
Residential Customer Service Agent (Current Employee), Chatsworth, GAMay 1, 2015
Pros: Supervisors
Cons: Desire more hours
Mohawk Industries provides an exceptional training program for its new employees and continue it throughout employment. The Supervisors promote a positive work environment even during difficult interactions with unhappy clients.
Trained me in electronics repair
Electronics Technician II (Former Employee), Chadwicks, NYApril 18, 2015
Excellent experience. Mohwk Limited invested in an ISO training program for surface mount electronics and taught me basic electronics repair and I advanced to level 2 repair work under the guidence of experts.
Headquarters
160 South Industrial Blvd.
Calhoun, GA. 30701