Mohawk Industries

Mohawk Industries United States Employee Reviews

Very detail oriented position.
Senior Account Executive (Former Employee), Dublin, GAApril 12, 2015
Best part of job was how involving and detailed the position required me to be. Love being so challenged.

Worst part of job was lack of team work and management was severely lacking in so many ways.
Very Challenging Job
National Account Specialist (Former Employee), East Dublin, GAApril 9, 2015
Great company to work for. Very fast past. I handled 150 to 200 customers a day. The challenge was the most enjoyable part of the job.
great place to work hard to advance.
Supervisor (Current Employee), Bennettsville, SCApril 8, 2015
Ok place to work health benefits are not so good but the pay is great. You really have to know the right people to move up in this company.
Mohawk is a hard labor job
Operator Assistant (Former Employee), Roanoke, ALMarch 31, 2015
Mohawk is good place to work if you don't mind hard labor. Shifts are 12 hours long you work swing shifts.
people are very friendly.
Senior Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Chatsworth, GAMarch 27, 2015
Pros: Will work with your needs when possible
Cons: Needs to upgrade the furniture in the call center
Mohawk Industries runs a tight ship but allows you the freedom to allow your personality to come through. I was trained initially and continued to receive training as processes changed or new items were added. I would certainly recommend working for Mohawk to anyone that asked me.
Assembly
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Glasgow, VAMarch 24, 2015
Cons: short break co-workers
Assembly line dealing with carpeting maintaining consistency, I learned the job pretty quick very easy work. The job had a three brea period which made work days easier.
NA
Government Services Administrator (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCMarch 23, 2015
From the moment you join the Lincoln Financial team, you will feel a sense of optimism about what your team is going to achieve, and will be motivated to goto work every day. The employees are confident in their future — and share that confidence with our clients.
Not what it should be.
Senior Regional Process Engineer (Former Employee), Dalton, GAMarch 19, 2015
Pros: the people i worked with.
Cons: management. treated wrong
I should have never taken this job. I was let go from Shaw and needed a job. I have never been treated so unfair by management in my whole career. I was held at a different standard than everyone else from day one. I did enjoy working with the employees.
good place to work
shift electrician (Former Employee), Bennetsville,SCMarch 18, 2015
Mohawk was a good place to work, but lacked in a benefit package. People there were friendly, and management was flexible to the needs of their employees.
Productive environment
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Dublin, GAMarch 18, 2015
Pros: easily handle overflow call volume
The important values on this job was to learn how to listen to your customers via phone and being very productive to satisfy the customers.
productive in spinning yarn
spinner (Former Employee), Greenville, NCMarch 9, 2015
Pros: everything
Cons: they downsized
Spin cotton from big spool to smaller spool doff machine. My supervisor was great.I worked machine alone,but I do work well with others.i dont have anything bad to say about that job I loved it.
nt a bad place to work if you really need a job.
creeler (Current Employee), Bennettsville, SCMarch 7, 2015
Pros: good breaks
Cons: healthcare
I love the job i do .It keeps me in shape.My co-workersare great and we work as a team.The management is alright.The hardest part of the job is getting started;the rest isa piece of cake!
Its Productive but not a fun place to work
Overhauler/Technician (Former Employee), Glasgow, VAMarch 6, 2015
Pros: time off
Cons: short breaks or no breaks at all, healthcare, vacation time, working holidays when not needed
Spend 15 years there. A typical work day is spending all day on your feet. Very dirty job. If you have no personal life then this may be a job for you. Management is terrible, somedays you didn't know who the boss was. Supervisor spent most of their day talking or on the internet, and didn't know what was going on, on production floor.

Co workers were great, that's what got you through the day.

The hardest part of the job was dealing with management.

But the most enjoyable part of the day was working with friends and co-workers.
it was who you knew not what you did or how much you did if there was lazy people the good workers have to work harder because of favortism
Operator/Laborer (Current Employee), Bennettsville, SCMarch 4, 2015
Pros: birthday meetings
Cons: short breaks
a very unorganized company loaded with favortism and double standards you really earn your money they promote the wrong people its not senority or experiance
good place to work
Winder operator (Former Employee), carodonMarch 3, 2015
Pros: good people to work with
Cons: not good bathroom breaks
A typical work day would consist of making my machine run properly and doffed properly. I learned to be productive in what I do and how to do it properly. The hardest part of the job would be when the machine ran badly and I got frustrated and didn't know what was wrong.
Productive yet no longer wanted
Sales & marketing (Former Employee), Marietta, GAMarch 2, 2015
Pros: establishing a new territory & building strong relationships .
Cons: introducing product before thoroughly tested, new leadership wants little communication within company and sales, unbelievable number of reports .
The BEST part of my position with Mohawk was before they bought another company with their established sales people and began territory realignments . AND went into a "team selling" approach . This was based on trust of each other & it became extremely "cut throat" to one another . The new leaders slowly began changing individual accounts to their stars & when my sales showed declines I was terminated . They began a systematical approach to rid themselves of prior established "Mohawk" sales reps including the top 3 regions (myself included) that annually produced over $11 million in sales ...just in one product line . It ended up with me competing against my own teammates which made no sense .
Lost huge volume in the Mid Atlantic region . This had to be a difficult scene for any person to work within . Best part of my job was seeing things work & all pleased with product , installation , and follow through . Mohawk is a successful company however it came with the loss of many great people . Only concern was who had the next specification . I did that volume of business within the floor covering dealers by closely working with them and simply listening . This provide me with many wins by simply putting my arms around the dealer , his customers , and Mohawk . No longer appreciated . I am a team player but within product lines . If things were kept as they were all would be happier & I would not be looking for another job . I truly loved the position .
OK place to work.....hard job
Heat Set Operator (Former Employee), Calhoun, GAFebruary 16, 2015
Good place to work,but long hours.No room for advancement.Very culturel. Everybody on same pay scale.
Learned how to run machines and drive a forklift.
the hardest part of the job was the 12 hour shifts.Most enjoyable was meeting lots of new people
Excellent Benefits
WORKERS COMPENSATION LICENSED CWCP ANAYLYST (Current Employee), Dalton, GAFebruary 14, 2015
Pros: benedits
Cons: unhappy work environment
I review workers compensation claims and get them determined to be compensable or not. If employee goings out of work due to injury I work to get them released and back to work. If a claim goes into litigation I then work closely with Defense Attorney to prepare for any upcoming hearing or Litigation issues
Smaller company with opportunity for growth
Terminal Manager (Current Employee), Orlando, FLFebruary 11, 2015
Good, steady work with profitable accounts. Moved up from warehouse employee to warehouse manager and finally to terminal manager for the Orlando office. Co-workers are now friends that have become like family. Fast paced environment but also enjoyable.
my direct boss was amazing
Production/Operating Manager/Supervisor (Former Employee), Dalton, GAFebruary 6, 2015
Pros: enjoyable and friendly people that i worked with, miss all the people that worked for me
Cons: long hours
start shift off with greeting and safety toolbox talk
have all employees lined up for where they needed to be and what we needed out. walk thru depts and evaluate each person and look at the product they were producing making sure it passed all quality standards, call mechanics or qc over if need be, sign off on all finished products that needed my approval

1 2 3 4 5

About Mohawk Industries

Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces – Read more

Mohawk Industries Salaries