Mohawk Industries

Mohawk Industries Employer Reviews

OK place to work.....hard job
Heat Set Operator (Former Employee), Calhoun, GAFebruary 16, 2015
Good place to work,but long hours.No room for advancement.Very culturel. Everybody on same pay scale.
Learned how to run machines and drive a forklift.
the hardest part of the job was the 12 hour shifts.Most enjoyable was meeting lots of new people
Excellent Benefits
WORKERS COMPENSATION LICENSED CWCP ANAYLYST (Current Employee), Dalton, GAFebruary 14, 2015
Pros: benedits
Cons: unhappy work environment
I review workers compensation claims and get them determined to be compensable or not. If employee goings out of work due to injury I work to get them released and back to work. If a claim goes into litigation I then work closely with Defense Attorney to prepare for any upcoming hearing or Litigation issues
Smaller company with opportunity for growth
Terminal Manager (Current Employee), Orlando, FLFebruary 11, 2015
Good, steady work with profitable accounts. Moved up from warehouse employee to warehouse manager and finally to terminal manager for the Orlando office. Co-workers are now friends that have become like family. Fast paced environment but also enjoyable.
my direct boss was amazing
Production/Operating Manager/Supervisor (Former Employee), Dalton, GAFebruary 6, 2015
Pros: enjoyable and friendly people that i worked with, miss all the people that worked for me
Cons: long hours
start shift off with greeting and safety toolbox talk
have all employees lined up for where they needed to be and what we needed out. walk thru depts and evaluate each person and look at the product they were producing making sure it passed all quality standards, call mechanics or qc over if need be, sign off on all finished products that needed my approval
Exciting and Always Challenging
Director, Applications Development (Former Employee), Marietta, GAFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: exciting growth
Cons: chalenges within global bu relationships
During my time with Mohawk Industries, the business seemed to be in a constant state of growth. Several acquisitions along the way kept life very exciting and at times quite challenging. Overall, a great place to work.
Fun place to work for.
Extrusion Operator (Former Employee), Dalton, GAJanuary 12, 2015
Great company where everyone worked as a team. Leadership cared for the workers. I worked in the extrusion department which was a fun time and fast pace which made the time fly by. Would of stayed but joined the Marine Corps.
Great place to work.
Machine Operator/Assembler (Current Employee), Bennettsville, SCJanuary 5, 2015
A great place to work good managers.
I learned a lot
Easy job.
Great coworkers in a family style environment.
Managers and supervisors listen to employees.
overtime palace
Shift Lead Supervisor (Current Employee), Calhoun, GAJanuary 2, 2015
Pros: pays very well lots of work
Cons: a little far away from home now
I have been with Mohawk for 9 years and it has been a good time there, now that I have moved into management I have learned a lot about motivating people and keeping the great environment going for everyone and keeping a great production and safe work place. only reason I am looking for anything else is my wife just graduated from college and now works towards Atlanta we moved half way and I would like to work closer to home.
not a good place to work for
Senior Customer Service Representive (Former Employee), chatsworth, gaDecember 30, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: too stressful
they tell you they hire within, but when applying for a job you have qualifications for, they hire outside the company. they cannot keep help, always under-staffed. No overtime allowed. Micro managed, upper management always complaining. typical day answering over 100 phone calls a day. customers want to know about their orders we are advised to give them scripted answers even though we know what is going on (delivery info, production, etc). company doesn't care about you or their customers only how many orders you can take & how much money they make.
Job was demanding
Console operator and Inspector (Former Employee), Dalton, GADecember 11, 2014
Pros: insurance, lots of time
Cons: coater shut down to 24 hours a week
This was a great job but when they shut a shift down I took the lay off to continue my education
Hard worker, very fast paced jobs were no problem for me.
Key Account Manager - Home Depot (Former Employee), Calhoun, GADecember 1, 2014
Pros: job stability and i stayed very busy which i like it.
Cons: i felt like my boss could have deligated more work to me
I worked with the Home Depot stores everyday on any problems they were having on backorder, pricing, claims or compensation. I was their key contact person.

I was responsible for all the monthly supplier reports and responsible for any other sales reports needed.

Maintained all database product information in Excel and was responsible for presentions within PowerPoint

After products were finalized with Home Depot it was my responsibility to work with Home Depot corporate to get all the sku information so I could start setting up in the Mohawk and Home Depot IDM system. I would provide Home Depot corporate an excel spreadsheet with all the spec information, warranties, upc numbers and pricing. Once Home Depot corporate got sku numbers setup I would have everything finalized in our system and verify that digital photography was available. If it was not then I would have to work with the art department to have these shot. Once I had all information I would then setup everything in Home Depot IDM so the stores could start placing the orders. Then I was also responsible in making sure the printing and sample company was on track to make the launch date.

Worked with customer service and claims on a daily basis with order problems, rushes and returns or damages.
dont work here
Packaging Associate (Current Employee), Garner, NCNovember 24, 2014
company is very selfish. only think about themselves. they dont crae if you hurt yourself or not. they only care about production. management is very very poor. they wont get you the help you need. all machine operators just stand around and watch the lines. they dont help at all
na/
Customer Service Rep I (Current Employee), Chatsworth, GaNovember 20, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
I don't know what to say about the company. I have worked for the company for 3 years. It's hard to get hired on with this company. The call center is a high stressed job. If you can't deal with random personalities then its definitely not for you. As long as you do your job you will be fine.
I enjoyed working with the customer and sales rep
Pricing Department Customer Service (Former Employee), Dublin Ga 31021November 20, 2014
I learned how to take an price out rug orders an the several different kinds that was offered. Gained a lot of customer service experience with this company
Strong results driven culture
Senior Brand Specialist, International (Former Employee), Calhoun, GANovember 19, 2014
An excellent experience to grow my skills and develop new areas of expertise. Worked in multiple roles within the company to develop a wide array of new skills.
the truth
fabracation (Former Employee), dalton ga / chatsworth /gaNovember 16, 2014
Pros: fairness
Cons: safty
I was employed for Mohawk for 17 years the pay was and mostly fair for all .do not get a injury or you no longer have a job trust me I got injured had a surgery on my back I didn't file workers comp claim because of discouragement from management and hr my wife and son work there as well after surgery I return to work im fired for something that every one does even management then my wife of 23 years divorces me and marries a coworker at Mohawk a few months later she gets a 4 dollor an hour raise which is unheard of at Mohawk working for this company coast me my health my home my family my life all I had worked for is gone i have no job no family no money and a broke back all because of there greed work there if you want but you mean nothing to them I thought I did after that long of a time but once injured all they care about is this that you say I didn't get hurt here I ve applied for disability and have been denied twice im appalling the decision good luck to my ex her new man and Mohawk keep your funds if it means that much to you the lord will make away this that I speak to all is absolutely the truth ps if indeed removes this they care not foe you either that's indeed for letting me post regards in need of attorney
the truth
fabracation (Former Employee), dalton ga / chatsworth /gaNovember 16, 2014
Pros: fairness
Cons: safty
Supervising requires Physical and mental readiness.
2nd shift Lead supervisor (Former Employee), Kent WashingtonNovember 13, 2014
I provided 14 hours a day to accomplished job requirements and excellent accomplishment.
Largest Floorcovering Manufacturer
Territory Manager (Former Employee), Fort Myers, FLNovember 11, 2014
Callling on Floorcovering Retailers
Learned how to sell effectively through training and leadership
Co-workers were always in a good mood and willing to help
Overall was a good paying job and okay benefits, but very competitive.
Customer Service Representative I (Former Employee), Chatsworth, GaNovember 11, 2014
My day was spent in a cubicle. If you can handle that this job is for you. The hours where a little tough for me, because I have a small child and no daycare stays open till 9. The pay is great for sitting on your bum and taking phone calls all day. The customers , overall, are mostly friendly. You get a few complainers, but that is customer service for you. Mohawk is always changing. If you like change and can roll with the punches GOOD, but I do NOT recommend this job for someone who is stuck in their ways and does not like change. They change the rules daily. Definitely, too many chiefs and not enough Indians. Best advice, do your job, make your paycheck, take your weekends off , and be done with it.

1 2 3 4 5

About Mohawk Industries

Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces – Read more

Mohawk Industries Photos