MokiNetworks is looking for smart part-time and full-time Android Developers. We are building state of the art, cloud-enabled, mobile applications for an exciting list of clients. We need developers who know Android well but are also willing to learn other new platforms. We are a group of really awesome developers who can build anything and we are growing that team.
As a MokiNetworks employee you will be working on the cutting edge with the latest mobile devices and technologies. We offer full benefits, very flexibles schedules and plenty of Halo time.
- Develop mobile applications for the Android phones and tablets
- Implement provided designs
- Integrate mobile applications with cloud platforms using a variety of protocols
- Juggle multiple projects and priorities
- Work collaboratively in a team environment with designers, back-end developers, and project management
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems (or relevant experience or currently pursuing a degree)
- Experience with Java, Eclipse and the Android SDK
- Expertise in object oriented application design
- Independent thinker, with creative problem solving abilities
Nice to have:
- Extra consideration given for having previously published an app to the Android Marketplace
- Experience with web mobile development frameworks