Molex Employee Reviews in United States

Molex is a good place to work for.
Molding (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NEApril 17, 2016
Molex is a good place to work for.
people there is so friendly.
I used to work in Molex during last summer and I get to much knowledge and experience.
Maintenance crew was will educated and a great team to work with.
Maintenance Lead/Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLMarch 30, 2016
Support from management was good, however there was one director that many employees and managers had issues with that for some reason could do and say what they wanted to with no repercussions.
Pros
Good team work.
Cons
Ethics were not followed by everyone.
very productive
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Maumelle, ARMarch 20, 2016
I had a great supervisor, whom took time to teach you the job. A typical day for me was to go in and examine parts made by my fellow co workers.
Pros
employee appreciation
Cons
weekend work
Best treatment in the world if you're an immigrant
Assembly Operator (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, NEMarch 16, 2016
Management are all white males and bow down to anyone from another country. Very hostile work environment for Americans. Special treatment, things brushed under the carpet, and favoritism are all great if you are receiving any of that treatment. If you can get on their good side, you're golden.
Pros
Decent wages and benefits
Cons
Favoritism
Very peaceful and productive work environment
Electronic Technician (Current Employee) –  Maumelle, ARMarch 6, 2016
The employees there have pretty high work and compensation moral. All people are respectful, regardless of position in the company.
Unhealthy Work surroundings
Building/Machine Maintenance (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLMarch 1, 2016
The operations in Florida is filled with unhealthy minded people who are backstabbing and doing whatever they can to promote themselves. There is NO team work at all at this location.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Very bad working environment for mental and spiritual well being.
Quality Technician (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, NEFebruary 25, 2016
Molex provides the resources necessary to accomplish certain tasks within the scope of my responsibilities. On site fitness center is awesome.
Fast-paced environment with great people
Part-time Stamping Operator (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, NEFebruary 10, 2016
A typical day at work consists of changing reels and cleaning the stamping floor when you don't have any product that needs to be removed from the machines. I have learned that it is always worth it to take a little more time to inspect the parts and make sure that what you are producing is quality rather than going fast to produce more product that has more mistakes. Management is very helpful and approachable. The best part about my job is the people. They are some of the friendliest and hardworking people I have ever met. The hardest part of the job is finding things to do when there are not many machines running.
Good company which rewards hard work but little life balance
Worker (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 6, 2016
The company if transitioning to Koch MBM. Employees have to continue to increase their value to the company or will be shown the door.
Pros
Potential reward for adding value
Cons
Little life balance; MBM is great for the young and ambitious but seniority means nothing.
Exciting place to work in
Mechanical Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  Maumelle, ARFebruary 4, 2016
Work within the product design team to solve real-world problems. Design cable connectors and than make the 3D modeling considering the ease of the manufacturing.
Assembly work
Assembler QC (Former Employee) –  Pinellas Park, FLNovember 7, 2015
Work life balance was good at this company. Enjoyed the people and management. Great employee benefits. The hours were flexible.
good job
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  North Little Rock, AROctober 21, 2015
the benifets was good and the hours was long i loved my job iot teach me some diffrent everyday i go.i enjoy my self at work i love my job
best company
CAE application engineer (Former Employee) –  auburn hillsOctober 8, 2015
the best company i have ever worked for in my career.my team members were experts and very friendly.i couldn't find one incident where i could point out as a negative.
Pros
best working atmosphere, company is very employee friendly and takes care of their needs very well.
Cons
nothing
Molex as a whole is globaly diverse and a good company to work for
Machine Operator IV (Former Employee) –  Pinellas Park, FLOctober 8, 2015
Fast paced, ability to cross train in all areas. very rarely a lack of something to do or learn. Six Sigma projects being implemented for ongoing process improvements involved employees from all levels of the processes being improved.
Pros
decent pay and benefits
Cons
too much mandatory overtime
Productive fun place
Shipper (Former Employee) –  Gilford, NHSeptember 30, 2015
I loved this company wish they were still around. everyone was like family, I traveled back in forth to Mexico to help the company we always had a ball..I had great co-workers and always supportive and helpful along with the management team.
Pros
great co-workers
Cons
nothing bad to say
Productive place to work
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Little rockAugust 23, 2015
Strong corporate culture with a lot of upside. The company as a whole operates very efficiently and has a great work life balance.
Slow and Steady Place
Adecco Temp (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARAugust 10, 2015
This Job requires you to stay in one area while working. It is a easy job, but it is very slow pace. Hard work does not exists at the job. Great for student, and elders.
A typical day consist of sitting down, clamping parts. I do not learn much, only what I am needed to know to make the operators job easier. The managers are really easy going, they know exactly what to do to keep production up. My co-workers is the best part of the day. Workers on the 1st shift are allowed to keep conversation, as long as the work is being completed. The hardest part of each day is staying awake. The is a fairly easy job, nothing is hard about this job.
The most enjoyable part of the day is going home. My line sometime work eleven hours a day, It is definitely a relief when the time comes around.
Pros
Easy, Verious shift works well with the day, Easy going management
Cons
Slow pace, easy to fall asleep, not many benefits as a temp
The Molex Review In the Finance World
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lisle, ILJuly 22, 2015
The Payroll Analyst job is micro managed by the Accounts Payroll Manager. Taking this job will be the worst mistake that
you will make in your career. The payroll manager is verbally abusive. Take this job at your own risk.
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
Poor Management
Not good
Hughes Agency TEMP SERVICE (Former Employee) –  Maumelle, ARJune 26, 2015
I was a temp to hire but never got hired because my service card expired. So temp services found me a better job. We made computer chips.
Pros
Nice people
Cons
Long 12 hrs
Very productive place to work.
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLJune 9, 2015
Working for Molex Inc. was a great experience, which gave me the opportunity to grow and expand my knowledge working in a manufacturing environment.
Pros
Retirement plan