Molex

Molex Employer Reviews

Excellent place to work
Employee Services Coordinator (Former Employee), Nogales, Sonora, MexicoApril 4, 2014
Pros: free lunches, study help programs
Cons: poor management from some managers
Excellent benefits
Excellent fácilities
Excellent pay

Worked in night shift
Good company overall with great benefits.
Field Sales/Account Manager (Former Employee), San Francisco Bay, CAJanuary 30, 2014
Applied Materials account manager.
Speaking with engineers and speccing in cord-sets for power distribution/communication, as well as Network Interface Cards (NICs). Training distributors, and making calls with their outside sales people.
Management was good.
Co-workers were great.
Most difficult: Diversifying a small territory with limited product – more... offering.
Most enjoyable: Working with customers. – less
easy work
Part-time Assembly worker (Current Employee), Maumelle, ARJanuary 17, 2014
work is easy and simple. the enviroment is clean. the management is bias.
Molex Review
SR. PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARD DESGINER (Current Employee), Lisle, ILNovember 18, 2013
Working at Molex can be exciting. I'd highly recommend Molex for anyone interested in product design.
Great atmosphere
Spot Welder (Former Employee), Maumelle, ARNovember 5, 2013
Pros: profit sharing
well air conditioned carpet on the floor music playing great place to work nice management and employees and when the production team did a good job we got free dinners bought and paid for by the company and it was catered and not from a cheap restaurant.
very fun environment, nice supervisors, great learning experience, very cool job to have.
Assembler/Tester (Former Employee), Downers Grove, ILOctober 30, 2013
Pros: partys at lunchtime, nice co workers, vacation days, overall just a very fun job to have for my first job, paid break.
Cons: lack of work towards the end.
A typical day at work I would ask my lead what she wanted me to do right when the shift starts. She would then put me in my designated area for the day since I did a lot of different jobs there, and I would work until my break, break was 30 minutes long so I would eat then go back to work for the rest of my day and finish up my job. I learned that some – more... jobs are very enjoyable, the Supervisors and leads treated me with respect and they helped me when I didn't know what to do, as did my co-workers. I learned how to assemble adapters, use a polishing machine to clean fibers so light can go through them, also I assembled ISI cables used in hospitals, I used a mantis to do visual on the fibers to see if they were dirty or clean, labeled materials and housed them, and packed the materials for shipping. the hardest part of my job was not getting hired on to the company because I really would have liked to. And the most enjoyable part of the job was that during break they occasionally had parties for birthdays and holidays so that was pretty fun when everyone would cook or get lots of food delivered for the whole building. Everything was good until the end of my stay when everyone got laid off for lack of work. – less
I put concters in to a machine that go on to a roll.Then had to Q C almost ever piece to make sure there were no hit parts
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Pinellas Park, FLOctober 9, 2013
It was a very good place to work. The employers were very nice and all the management were very good at there jobs. The work I did I really in joyed doing.
excellent internship experince with most helpful staff
Intern (Former Employee), Little Rock, AROctober 9, 2013
I started my internship at molex, little rock in May. My job focus on lean and six sigma. This company has a most impressive circumstances. Everyone there was very nice and helpfull.
The most enjoyable part of this work should be devoloping standard instruction for employee. After that, anyone without any working exprience can follow that instruction – more... to do his/her work step by step smoothly.
I learned a lot in this internship. Not only professional skills ,experience, but also confidence that work and communicate with different employees with different positions and personalities. – less
Clean and interesting job
STAMPING TOOL & DIE MAKER / LEADMAN (Former Employee), Maumelle, AROctober 2, 2013
Pros: get benifits and pay
Cons: lots of hours
It was always spotless, very small tooling to work with , It was neet to run the presses and debug the tooling when needed. very social.
Revenue driven
Manager, Regional Industrial Distribution Sales (Current Employee), ColoradoSeptember 13, 2013
Pros: flexibility
Cons: various reports that cross each other
A typical day would include several customer joint calls with a distribution partner.

Visibility is one of the key factors to gain mindshare between the customer and distribution.

Management is able to gauge revenue through the pipeline develop by mindshare.

Forecasting will also give the Executive staff a snap shot of territory revenue growth.

A – more... team of professionals that share ideas across territories assist with the success of our overall Region. There really isn't a hard part of the job. I enjoy being in front of customers and developing a strategy that will increase their revenue and ours. – less
Good place to work for the summer
Assistant Windows Infrastructure Admin - temp (Former Employee), Lisle, ILAugust 27, 2013
It was a good place to work for the summer. The management was good and they gave me a lot to do as I worked 40 hrs a week. IF you get things done and do your job you'll be fine. Some times there is nothing to do because you are waiting on others.
Do not work here! Bad place and will lay off immediatly!
Assembler (Former Employee), Saint Paul, MNJuly 30, 2013
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything!
Worst place I have ever worked at. I was one of three white people who worked here. We were treated badly and immediatly let go after work was completed.
Connector manufacturing industry
CAD - CAM / CNC programmer (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAJuly 25, 2013
Great technology,
Most modern tool room,
best systems
great environment to work
A ok work place
Multilayer Technician (Current Employee), Saint Paul, MNJuly 8, 2013
Pros: free lunch.
Cons: short break, no holiday gifts or holiday party, and no sick day.
The work place is a ok. The lunch room is a little small. The hardest part of my job is that we don't have enough materials that I have to wait. The Most enjoyable part of my job is when I got all the materials that i don't have to wait for anything.
3rd shift was hard to get used to
Assembly/floor supervisor (Former Employee), Maumelle, ARJuly 1, 2013
After the initial change in my sleep schedule, I really enjoyed the job. Very easy, time went by. All of the temporary employees were laid off as well as some permanent ones as well. There was not enough demand for the cables they produced.
Molex
Line Inspector (Former Employee), Little Rock, ARJune 10, 2013
I liked Molex but the management needs a lot of work. I learned to better myself with inspecting parts.
moved to Mexico
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Gilford, NHApril 21, 2013
Molex located in NH moved to Mexico and Japan so they could pay very little to employees. The only thing you learn is how not to get burned by the machines.
Not Fair
Hughes Agency TEMP SERVICE (Former Employee), Maumelle, ARFebruary 23, 2013
Pros: vacation.
Cons: temporary worker so let go at anytime.
They would rather for a person to be high on drugs at the job instead of a person who reliable and report the person.
Great place to work if your dedicated
Senior Electroplating Laboratory Technician (Former Employee), Lincoln, NEFebruary 17, 2013
Best company I had ever worked for. The cultural was amazing. The owners would travel to sites in the US and know employees by name. Solid benefits and pay, but the people really made it special
Molex is a good company to work for.
Assembly Operator/Inspector (Current Employee), Maumelle, ARJanuary 28, 2013
I really enjoy working at molex, i been there for 9 total years. My job as a machine operator/inspector is something i enjoy performing daily. Over the years at Molex i have learned how to operate and inspect on the most high quality machines! Molex is a place where you have to interact with different people daily, so i learned how to understand and – more... work with anyody. Overall Molex is a great place to get some factory experience. – less

About Molex

That socket you slide your SD or SIM card into? It might have come from Molex. The company is one of the world's largest makers of – Read more