Molex

Molex Employee Reviews

Very productive place to work.
Material Handler (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLJune 9, 2015
Pros: Retirement plan
Cons: None
Working for Molex Inc. was a great experience, which gave me the opportunity to grow and expand my knowledge working in a manufacturing environment.
good work bad pay
welder (Former Employee), Maumelle, ARJune 6, 2015
learned how to weld and wire form but didnt get payed for my work at all decent hours and bad work environment the workers were ok some were good some were bad
Lots of employee interaction and team work
Project Engineer (Former Employee), Maumelle, ARMay 7, 2015
Pros: management was easy to talk to and very clear to understand
Cons: No room for advancement
It was a very open environment
easy to understand jobs
management was understanding and fair
Co-workers were upfront and honest
the hardest part of the job was staying productive
Good Work Environment
Electrical Engineering Internship (Former Employee), Little RockApril 25, 2015
Pros: good environment
Provided support and contribute in engineering efforts in the design, development, simulation and testing of new and existing High Performance Cable Assembly products. Some of the duties and responsibilities included:

•Electrical testing of high speed cable assemblies, connectors, and components using sampling oscilloscopes, real-time digital oscilloscopes, pulse/pattern generations, TDR sampling heads, bit error rate testers, and network analyzers.
•Performing radiated and conducted EMI / EMC emissions and immunity testing. 3.Support or develop laboratory circuit boards and fixtures to support electrical, EMI, and EMC testing of high speed cable assemblies.
•Developing test procedures for products and production requirements.
•Collaborating with a cross functional team on the development of high speed cable assemblies.
•Supporting mechanical engineering in the development and implementation of production work instructions for new and ongoing products.
•Debugging and improving existing and establishing new manufacturing processes and procedures with the cross functional team.
A good produvtive job that allows plenty of overtime
PLATING SETUP OPERATOR (Former Employee), Maumelle, ARApril 16, 2015
Pros: Lots of overtime
Cons: Poor Administration
This is a job with great benefits and lots of learning. There is nothing hard about the job but paying attention what is going on. Working in the Plating department is more of a mental process then a physical process.
Good Team
Sr. Windows System Administrator (Contract) (Current Employee), Lisle, ILApril 1, 2015
I worked with many different groups while here at Molex and have found many of them to be excellent to work with. The team members are knowledgeable, professional and open to new ideas.
Always busy and fun people to work with.
Manufacturing Support Op (Former Employee), Lincoln, NEMarch 25, 2015
The work is the same every day, which is sometimes good sometimes bad. The people are great to work with. The only negative is certain people in management make work harder for everyone than it should be.
friendly, warm employees. casual business atmosphere
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee), Downers Grove, ILMarch 24, 2015
Company was okay. management was competent, employees were casual businesslike, close to home. I left because they moved my job to Arkansas
not a good place to work
Tool and Die Maker (Former Employee), Maumelle, ARFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: tool room wages and insurance benefits
Cons: managements uncaring attitude, hr not doing their job at all, retaliation
Too much overtime. Management and HR department does not lead by example. Micromanagement to the extreme.

Management and HR inefficient and lazy. They do not care about the employees and their concerns. Molex in Maumelle is out for themselves and the he** with the rest. When approaching HR, be prepared to wait 4-6 months for any answer.

Hostile work environment, bullying, intimidation, as well as retaliation. No feedback at all. Supervision pushes and pushes with no rewards of a job well done. Constant complaint from upper management of tool room employees being paid too much, and not getting enough done.

The only good thing about working at Molex was the wages in my department as well as the insurance benefits.

Some of the people there were good to work with, but management has the "self preservation " attitude.
Very professional place to be employed
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Maumelle, ARFebruary 16, 2015
Pay pretty good and the management was very professional and knowledgable about the job. Also loved the job and the responsibilities I had to do. Great fun, place to work with no micro management.
Great People to work with and great environment.
Machine Operator (Former Employee), St.Petersburg, FLFebruary 9, 2015
Pros: good benefits
Cons: not enough overtime, poor management
A typical day on the job would be me and my machine running parts through this conventional oven via conveyer belt; and of course going and helping out with shipping/receiving. The best part about the job was how everyone was pretty much happy to be there. It really started to take a turn when a couple of the vets didn't appreciate my enthusiasm and began to sabotage my work and lie to the management. The hardest part was to have to deal with the management switching from being kind and generous to cold and short without even providing me so much as an opportunity to prove myself.
Molex has very poor work/life balance
Manufacturing Engineer III (Current Employee), Maumelle, ARFebruary 2, 2015
The peculiar thing about how Molex is organized, is that they have no program management. Marketing determines the schedule irrespective of capabilities and the impact on its employees, and continually overcommits on deliverables. This dysfunctionality seems to be indicative of the copper cable industry as a whole, and I am sure it is some of this that filters down to the personal level. However, instead of mitigating the effect, Marketing magnifies the problem by starting with a very aggressive date, and then they try to shorten it as much as possible. Consequently, we are rarely given an actual schedule that is captured in any document, rather changes in deadlines are communicated verbally, resulting in very little tracability. I have not worked on a project yet where the deadline hasn't been pulled in a minimum of three or four times.

The enjoyable part of the job is working with a team of engineers to create something new and innovative. We seldom do things the same way twice, which I find envigorating and exciting. It is especially exciting when you realize that some of our designs include leading edge technology that we ourselves developed. I also work with skilled engineers who have a great attitude about working together, and I enjoy being part of our team culture.
Molex Incorporated
Linux Engineer (Current Employee), Lisle, ILJanuary 25, 2015
Molex, Excellent Management infrastructure. Outstanding IT Team.
Outstanding Foresight for the future.
I just unload and load trucks and help others if help is needed
Forklift Operator (Current Employee), El Paso, TXNovember 9, 2014
Pros: i really like my schedule. my boss is also very fair and doesn't have favoritism.
Cons: not a permanent employee, no 4o1k or retirement
My boss has enough confidence in me to where she doesn't have to be checking up on me all the time. I usually unload anywhere from 4 to 8 trucks a day. Then help others with what ever they may need help with. Sometimes it's pulling orders or checking inventory.
Molex was an excellent company to work for with great benefits
Material Handler/Order Puller/Shipper (Former Employee), Pinellas Park, FLOctober 13, 2014
Pros: excellent health care and benefit program.yearly bonuses
Cons: lots of over time
I learned many different areas when I worked for Molex.I also received all of my forklift experience there.
Nice place which provides work life balance
Senior Systems Engineer/Technology Analyst (Current Employee), Lisle,ILSeptember 24, 2014
It is good working here and helps you to grow. People are good here with enough flexibility tin timings.
Good place to work!
Tax Accountant, Corporate Division (Former Employee), Lisle, ILSeptember 18, 2014
I mainly worked on international tax compliance and overall had a great experience!
Great Place to Work
Associate Design Engineer (Current Employee), Auburn Hills, MIAugust 20, 2014
Always challenging, lots of healthy pressure and problems for you to grow. Guidance by manager is excellent and you will not feel bored in the company.
Ruination of Career.... Save Yourself
facility manager (Former Employee), Lincoln, NEAugust 12, 2014
Pros: air conditioned
Cons: management
Management has no concern for their employees once so ever.
Huge lack of concern for employee safety and wellbeing.
Lots of mental health issues throughout the facility because of working hours.
No family life at all.
They will own you! Stay away from here! Its a ruination of careers and families.
Management is threatening and needs gone.
Horrible Place to Work- Beware!
IT Site Administrator (Former Employee), Lincoln, NEAugust 12, 2014
Pros: absolutely none
Cons: management, work life balance, low pay, benefits
Terrible company to work for. They will take everything away from you that makes you happy. They find ways to control your personal life outside of working hours. Management stinks and they treat people very badly. I saw many imoral things happen at this place, some even illegal. Thats why I got out of there. I didnt want to work for a company that treated people like that.

1 2 3

About Molex

That socket you slide your SD or SIM card into? It might have come from Molex. The company is one of the world's largest makers of – Read more

Molex Salaries