Molina Healthcare Employee Reviews

Great Culture
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Long Beach, CAAugust 23, 2017
Molina had a great culture but its drowned in politics and bad leadership. The organization is behind the curve in a lot of key areas and recently was hit by massive layoffs
Family/ Community orientated
Call Center Lead (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIAugust 22, 2017
A typical work day with Molina is fast-paced with a touch of going that extra mile to assist member and providers alike.
Molina has enhanced my leadership skills and hoped my to grow mentally and business minded.
Pros
Family minded
Cons
lunch durations
I enjoyed working at this company
Member/Provider Service (Current Employee) –  Oak Brook, ILAugust 18, 2017
Disappointed in the company. I was told when hired many advancements. company closed the office I was working at. Employees were told once we won the healthcare bid we would expand. When the bid was won they told us they we were closing our location
productive work environment
Provider Contact Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIAugust 18, 2017
Working time framing manner, great place to work. Minus closing down December 15,2017. ive learned so much working with the company. diverse and professional
Good Mission - Difficulties with Company Growth
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Long Beach, CAAugust 16, 2017
Company has a fantastic mission. It's all about helping those who are financially vulnerable attain healthcare. The company enjoyed massive growth over the last 5 years with the implementation of Obamacare. But, with growth covering the underlying issues of the company and the government providing uncertainty in supporting Obamacare, Molina struggles today. The company is currently restructuring and looking to refocus on their core business (Medicaid). It looks like the company is moving in the right direction, but we won't know how it will play out for another couple years.
Pros
Mission. Values.
Cons
Uncertainty. Government support. Business restructuring.
Working here is stressful
PIRR Rep (Current Employee) –  Oak Brook, ILAugust 16, 2017
A lot of work, not enough ppl to help. Molina has started laying off ppl due to poor service to their providers. Providers are no longer accepting Molina patients due to unpaid bills.
Pros
Alot of overtime
Cons
Stressful, managment does not know whats going on.
Fun Work place
Member Service Rep (Former Employee) –  WisconsinAugust 16, 2017
Management is very understanding always available to listen and help. Very good support system. Will need to have great listening skills for this postion.
Pros
Lots of pot lucks
Cons
short breaks
Stressful place to work
RN Complex Case Manager II (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXAugust 16, 2017
Case management dept was hired as telephonic. Three months into the position changed all of cm to field with to notice or pay adjustment. Poor leadership, almost daily changes.
Pros
Stock options
Cons
Poor work life balance
Recent Change in culture
Sr. Facilitator/Trainer (Current Employee) –  North Charleston, SCAugust 15, 2017
Until recently Molina Healthcare was a great place to work.There have been several layoffs with more to come. The original philosophy of the Molina family has been overtaken and now the culture of the company is no longer a family atmosphere that exhibits concern and caring for it's employees. There is a feeling of distrust in corporate management. It is definitely not the Molina that we all came to know and love. I would not go back under this current regime.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Dismantled culture
August 17, 2017

Thank you for your feedback. Although there have certainly been changes within the organizations recently, the commitment to our mission of providing quality healthcare to people receiving government assistance is not one of them. We truly appreciate the dedication that you and all of the employees of Molina Healthcare continue to show our members every day. Should you ever have any additional questions or feedback, we welcome you to reach out to us at Recruitment@MolinaHealthcare.com.

Exceptional Orgnization
HEDIS SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Doral, FLAugust 15, 2017
Molina Healthcare is hands down the greatest company to work for. I worked as a Temp and loved every minute of it. The management style, the structure and the willingness to train exceptional leaders is a leadership skill that many companies lack.

During my time at Molina I learned that you are not just another employee. Molina runs just like their motto, "ONE MOLINA". Cohesiveness at all times.
Pros
Cons
I no longer work there
August 17, 2017

We’re glad to hear that you enjoyed every minute of your experience here at Molina Healthcare. Thank you for your feedback!

Leadership treats staff with respect
Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Troy, MIAugust 13, 2017
One of the best companies I have ever worked for. They promote an environment of respect, and they treat thier staff very well. They really take the time to train and precept their staff.
Pros
they respect the staff, and are culturally sensitive
Cons
lunches are too short
August 17, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We’re glad to hear that you enjoy the family-like work environment here at Molina, and we thank you for all of your hard work and efforts in helping us to fulfill our mission!

Decent Place to work
RN, Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMAugust 13, 2017
Enjoyed working at Molina. Compensation was poor. Work case load was a lot. Carried about 60 members on case load. Also sometimes had to do home visits with unsafe members. Members that were recently released from prison.
benefits
Cons
pay
Payer System Trainer
MedHOK Application Classroom Trainer (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAAugust 13, 2017
As a MedHOK Consultant, my role was train and assist during implementation of the hospital's new Payer system. I further provided at-the-elbow support during go-live
Don't work here!
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Long Beach, CAAugust 13, 2017
The management of this place is atrocious. Communication is almost non existent and there is no structure. If you like being thrown under the bus by others than this is the place for you.
Pros
Cons
Communication, Management, Lack of Structure.
Productive and great work environment
CUSTOMER CONTACT REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIAugust 10, 2017
I enjoyed the working at Molina. It was a great experience and I would go back in a heart beat. I met I lot of great people and I was able to train and practice many skills.
Pros
Benefits, Family Oriented and Fun Workplace
Cons
Could Pay better rates
Fun, but a little stressful.
Member Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXAugust 9, 2017
Come in take calls help members/providers with any questions.
Learned how insurance works.
Management is nice, but some others think they run the company.
Decent work area.
Being stuck on a call for more than two hours.
Getting to help members.
No comment
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAAugust 9, 2017
Molina is a Family feel company. Great place to work. Thank you so much for the opportunity to be part of the Molina Family.

Molina Health Care is recommend.
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHAugust 8, 2017
Molina offers competitive pay and offers great benefits to it's employees. However the company has many great things the foundation could be stronger.
Great COmpany
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Long Beach, CAAugust 8, 2017
Flexible schedules, great atmosphere, short commute
you need to have patience and empathy to talk to members and be polite. it is an easy job not stressfull or tiring
the most enjoyable part of the job
Provider/Member Services (Current Employee) –  Troy, MIAugust 7, 2017
helping members that need the assistance with there health is concerned they make it worth coming to work. As you want to improve your performance and go ahead it the cultural issues

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Molina Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9