Molina Healthcare

Molina Healthcare Employee Reviews

Great company values
Front Desk Specialist (Current Employee), Sacramento, caJune 25, 2015
Pros: Company Values
Cons: Management
To much favortism. Management takes sides never gets a chance to get to know you. Staff acts like they were in high school with drama.
Love working here
Encounter Code Specialist (Current Employee), Charleston, SCJune 15, 2015
Molina is a great place to work, a little slow because we are new to SC. But, in a few years this will be a good place. I enjoy coming to work everyday! Great employees!
I enjoy helping all the members
Member Services Rep III Escalation Specialist (Current Employee), Long Beach, CAJune 11, 2015
Pros: schedule
Cons: short lunches
This is a great company to work , coworkers are awesome I enjoy my job very much. I love helping members. The company is growing rapidly and alot to learn as I progress my job skills
fun productive , great place to work
Member Services (Current Employee), Westerville, OHJune 4, 2015
Pros: 30 MINUTE LUNCH 15 MINUTE BREAK
Cons: 100 CALLS
i come in to work and start taking calls , i get here about one hour early everyday , i make coffee and i prepare to start taking calls .
Overall a good company to work for with good compensation
National Broker Manager, Sales & Marketing Ops (Former Employee), Long Beach, CAJune 3, 2015
This was a national position so everday was different. I was over 8 states and multiple broker representatives. In this role I was resposible for all aspect of Medicare broker, from involvememnt with contracting, traning or compliance. The hardest part was time management and the best part was my team and the clents we served.
Pays very well, lots of work, and no micro managing
Health Management Coordinator (Former Employee), Long Beach, CAMay 24, 2015
Great company, great pay, lots of work to be done, can be tedious and repetitive at times. Great company to work for. Friendly management.
progressive company
Regional Director of Utilization Management (Current Employee), Long Beach, CAMay 21, 2015
progressive company with excellent opportunities for advancement. Fast growing and moving into the Medicare and Medicaid lines of businesses in multiple states.
A very fun productive environment
Customer Service (Former Employee), Long Beach CAMay 21, 2015
Pros: good benefits, great job security
Cons: healthcare, being the frontline for members at times would be very hostile
I was employed for Molina healthcare for three years during this time I had many job tasks, including
-answering the phones in timely manner
-greeting and welcoming the member
-assisting w any and all that I could possibly do for the members
-creating pharmacy accounts for the members
-taking notes and logging in each call( Call Tracking)
Not what I expected
Case management (Former Employee), Baton Rouge LAMay 18, 2015
Pros: insurance
Cons: everything Else
They fly you to long beach for a two day orientation and it's a blast and the ceo is actually really nice and all about the company and you leave thinking this will be great. You get back and work in a cubicle and your manager never listens to you never helps you and helps no one. My manager even had me email her if I was 1 minute late and when I left so she could track my time. I had no training and there was no job description for my job. No one could answer questions or I would get 4 different answers. A lot of cliques and I hated that. You didn't know who truly like you and who was faking it and talking behind your back. I only lasted 4 months and left my job of 12 years to come here for more money and found out they don't give raises and there is no advancement either.
Production
Provider Coordinator (Former Employee), Long Beach, CAMay 16, 2015
Pros: Learning new programs.
Cons: Not getting enough information needed.
In this department I have learned to be productive and proactive. All my assignments were in a timely matter and was close to details. It required a lot of research and clarification. My job was to add provider, groups and hospitals into the system to affiliate them with Molina healthcare insurance to either allow members and doctors to be assigned to that specific group, provider or hospital and affiliate them to be able to get paid.
Excellent
Review Nurse (Temporary/ Contract) (Former Employee), Long Beach, CAMay 14, 2015
Pros: parking provided
Corporate maintain a profession atmosphere while making the staff feel appreciate and welcome. The hardest part was leaving once my contract was up.
Nice place to work
Admin Assistant Corp Office (Former Employee), Long Beach , CaliforniaMay 13, 2015
Very friendly employees. Great place to work. Make phone calls, update excel spreadsheets.
Faxing, Tested HIPPA Privacy 201- Medical Management, HIPPA Security 102- Payer Version, and ICD-10 Awareness Training 2015
Productive and quiet, appreciated having management walk around each morning to acknowledge each employee with good morning.
Care Review Processor (Current Employee), Westerville, OhioMay 12, 2015
Pros: Potlucks, and how temporary employees were included in everything, we were made to feel a part of the company
Cons: Not all management was knowledgeable when it came to asking for help
Production and Quality oriented. I learned how to look for information needed for case intake to help my production instead of reading each page word for word but remaining efficient and quality conscious. I learned various faxes that would be routed to specific nurse as urgent request. Faxes coming from providers offices had to be processed as they were received in order to remain in compliance with Medicaid and Medicare guidelines.
Best company ever!
Enrollment Accounting Rep (Former Employee), Long Beach, CAMay 9, 2015
Pros: employee perks, VERY flexible
Cons: None
This was by far the BEST company I have every worked for! I have never worked for a company who cares so much about their employees just as much as their members.
Fast paced environment
Data Entry (Former Employee), Long Beach, CAMay 4, 2015
My typical day at work is I met the minimum quote per day.

I learned about new skills and have fun with co-workers.

The hardest part of the job is when the computer down

The most enjoyable part of the job is I meet the deadlines.
I love my Job at Molina Healthcare it is a awsome place to work
LVN Case Manager (Current Employee), Long Beach, CAMay 4, 2015
Pros: People are knowedglebile
I Love My Job at Molina Healthcare Molina is a place where anything is possible, lots of room to advance the offer programs on many subjects including healthy programs -helping hands etc
Family business
Member Service Representative (Current Employee), Oak Brook, ILApril 26, 2015
Molina is a company that cares about their providers and their members like extended family. I love Molina company values.
N/A
Community Connector (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OhioApril 23, 2015
Visited members to assess their needs based on their stratification levels. Also worked on quality improvement tactics for the program.
Unorganized
Data Entry Specialist Seasonal (Former Employee), Hialeah, FLApril 16, 2015
Pros: Worked at home most days
Cons: Seasonal
Company was very unorganized and the Insurance broker yelled at everyone. The job itself was very easy once you learned what to do, and the people I worked with were nice.
Very Good Company to Work For
Care Review Processor (Former Employee), Charleston, SCApril 12, 2015
Very good benefits and good atmosphere to work in. Contribute to the community and the health wellness of the members. I volunteered whenever I had the chance. The most enjoyable part of my job was working the members and providing excellent customer service.

1 2 3 4 5

About Molina Healthcare

Navigating the murky waters of federal health care plans is no easy feat, but Molina Healthcare's mission is to¬†help Medicaid – Read more

Molina Healthcare Salaries