Mollie Stone's Markets Employee Reviews

horrible
Head Clerk (Former Employee) –  Mill Valley, CA 94941September 6, 2017
i was happy to work for the company until recently. the direction of the company and the way they treat the staff and clients is absurd. i worked there for over ten years and everyone was overworked and stressed out
Pros
benefits
Cons
highly stressful
Tasks
Produce Clerk (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJanuary 26, 2017
Performed products quality checks on over 100 products everyday, leading to an increase of customer service satisfaction.

Suggested change the products organization display shelf on over 300 products every 3 months which helped to increased the seasonal products sales.

Planned and executed new hiring training program in the produce department on 5 new hires for the company, resulting in fewer team resources needed in the on boarding process and increase new-hire support.
This is by far the best grocery job
Grocery Associate (Current Employee) –  Palo Alto, CADecember 14, 2016
I enjoy working at Mollie Stone's. Every day at Mollie Stone's is a good day. The work is great and every employees are trained professional especially the managers. There know mostly everything and know exactly how to manage any situation.
Co-workers are friendly, fun, knowledgeable, reliable, and always in a good mood with a smile. It is very brighten my day everyday.
The hardest part here would be that I have to wait until the next day to get back to work. And there is no full time available at the moment.
The most enjoyable part of the job would be that every body, both customers and employees are very friendly and polite and have good a manner
Pros
Union, profession, great environment
Cons
no full time
Always productive and never boring
Retail Deli Worker and Bakery Clerk (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 15, 2015
I do both deli and bakery jobs. Currently, I am mostly at the bakery department under the guidance of the manager and assistant manager. Besides the daily customer service behind the counter, I am responsible that the bakery area is well stocked and cared for on a daily basis. This is a fun job and it is even more so when doing fruit tarts, making each one unique. The only hardest part of the job is when it gets very busy and being able to keep up with the work. When help is needed in the deli or hot case area, I would assist the deli staff.