Molloy College Employee Reviews

Great place to work, everyone was always so nice and wanted to help out whenever possible.
Athletic Communications Intern (Former Employee) –  Rockville Centre, NYMay 16, 2017
A typical day at work would be writing a preview about the weeks upcoming games and possibly creating a match program for the the games. I learned how to use Adobe photoshop and InDesign to create those programs. The management was very good and always wanted to see the best out of all the employees that worked in the athletics department. The workplace culture itself was a very fun atmosphere, thought it helped that the teams were doing very well and making runs into the postseason. The hardest part about working there was learning how to stat games with the system they used, it was complicated at first, but eventually it was like riding a bicycle. The best part of the job was being able to go to all the games and be part of something that was just a great and enjoyable time.
Supportive Place to Work
Instructor, Music Therapy (Current Employee) –  Rockville Center, NYApril 26, 2017
A wonderful place to work. Supportive co-workers in the music department. Teaching focus in music therapy studies: humanistic, music- and person-centered music therapy. Director of the program extremely supportive of faculty in the department. Collaborative teamwork with caring, no-drama co-workers.
Student Worker Perspective
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Rockville Centre, NYMarch 21, 2017
All departments are great to work for as a student. Professors are very friendly and always willing to give advise to the work study students. General positive vibes coming from the departments.
Frielndly and Positive Work Place
Student Worker (Former Employee) –  Rockville Centre, NYMarch 10, 2017
I enjoyed working with the people around me.
They made me feel welcomed and asked about my day.
The atmosphere was always positive and never a dull moment. It was a relaxing environment and when a task had to be done everyone did there part.

When I was asked to complete a project, they gave me a time limit and is was accomplished. However, if I could not accomplish it on time, I would ask when do they needed it by and i was given until then.
Pros
Low Stress, Great Employeers
Productive and fun workplace
Graduate Research Assistant (Current Employee) –  Rockville Centre, NY 11571February 22, 2017
I help professors obtain research for their classes and seminars. Everyone around here is motivated and friendly and we all work a one big team. Im very happy with this position.
Pros
Great work environment
nice environment
Tutor (Current Employee) –  Rockville Centre, NYJanuary 11, 2017
every student whom i tutor is v nice,they are very helpful,sometime i have to change schedule of students ,they do it .
I think this is one of best college to work as tutor
Great Local College
Director of Web Technologies (Current Employee) –  Rockville Centre, NYSeptember 29, 2016
Excellent and growing college that is going through some needed growing pains right now on the road to progress. A lot of changes going on as it tries to compete with other colleges on LI.
Pros
Lot of time off. Decent pay. Relaxed atmosphere.
Cons
Location (which is subjective of course).
Professor of Anatomy/Pysiology & Medical Terminology
Professor at Molloy College (Former Employee) –  Rockville Centre, NYAugust 16, 2016
I love teaching new information to students. The hardest part of my job is to encourage the students to actually study. The most enjoyable part of my job is teaching the students that are extremely interested in the learning new information
Graduate Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rockville Centre, NYApril 4, 2016
I enjoyed working as a Graduate assistant For molloy college i was given various opportunities to learn from students and teacher. more so i have gained confidence, patients, and other useful skill i still utilize today.
Overall, great place to work at!
French Lecturer (Former Employee) –  Rockville Centre, NYJanuary 5, 2016
A great opportunity for anyone teaching foreign language to work for, namely with a highly respectful Department Director; considerate, colleagues and staff.
Pros
Highly respecful Deparment Director and colleagues
Cons
compensations/benefits
Teaching Nursing students.
Professor - Part time (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 9, 2015
Enjoyed teaching budding nursing students with the needed instruction and skills for taking care of women in childbearing years.
Pros
Free continuing education for faculty
Cons
None.
Small Division 2 college
Athletic Operations Internship (Former Employee) –  Rockville Centre, NYJune 3, 2015
What we did depended on the whether or not there was a sporting event that day or night. During game days we were responsible for making sure the field/court was set up properly and had everything tested before game time. I was also the lacrosse manager so I was responsible for making contact with the opposing team for any home game and make sure they had the proper accommodations while visiting our school. This meant finding hotels in the area, food places for them to dine and proper directions to the facility.
Productive, hardworking, very student involved enviroment
Nursing Student (Former Employee) –  Rockville Centre, NYApril 11, 2015
Even though Molloy College is not where I work, but where I learn, I wouldn't have chosen to have gone to any other college. the nursing faculty there is great. Even with this fast paced nursing program, when you dedicate yourself to your work, its amazing how much we learn each day.
Oversee and participate in all of the operations of the Nuclear Medicine Technology program at the college.
Program Director/Assistant Professor (Current Employee) –  Rockville Centre, NYMarch 20, 2015
Diversified environment, teaching students of all ages to become professional Nuclear Medicine Technologists. Program benefits include giving students the opportunity to perform clinical work alongside didactic learning which enhances comprehension and competencies.
Pros
Academic integrity
Cons
Ensuring that students maintain their professionalism
Hall Attendant (Current Employee) –  Rockville Centre, NYFebruary 27, 2015
I love being apart of Molloy College, and all they have to offer. Not only being apart of the academics, but being able to work on campus just keeps me closer to home!
Family oriented
Counselor/Work Study Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Rockville Centre, NYDecember 15, 2014
A typical day at work would be to assist students and their family with the process of applying and receiving Financial Aid. One of the hardest part of the job was not being able to give scholarship money to all students who applied for them. I enjoyed working with students and would like to continue within this career.
Pros
Time off
Cons
salary
Great work experience
Adjunct Economics Professor (Former Employee) –  Rockville Centre, NYOctober 4, 2014
This is a great part time work experience. It fits well when combined with a primary job. Requires you dedicate time to class preparation. Passing on real life work experiences along with academic knowledge is rewarding and fun. You have to be prepared to dedicate fixed time and days and can be conflicting with your primary job.
Pros
Rewarding and fun
Cons
Has to be a hobby, pay per work performed is not rewarding
Outstanding staff
Adjunct Professor (Former Employee) –  rockville centre NYAugust 15, 2014
Great place to work. Management is very professional. Co-workers are very knowledgeable. The students were very mature and enjoyed the program.
Pros
Students are very respectful
Cons
Enrollment went down.
Discipline and productive workplace
Clinical instructor (Former Employee) –  Rockville Centre, NYJune 2, 2014
I worked as adjunct faculty and did appreciated the work environment
An excellent working environment
Adjunct Instructor (Current Employee) –  Rockville Centre, NYApril 30, 2014
I have enjoyed working at Molloy for many years. The Faculty focus on developing the student's potential and the fact that the classes are small is a major advantage.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Molloy College. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5