Molloy College Employee Reviews in United States

Overall, great place to work at!
French Lecturer (Former Employee) –  Rockville Centre, NYJanuary 5, 2016
A great opportunity for anyone teaching foreign language to work for, namely with a highly respectful Department Director; considerate, colleagues and staff.
Pros
Highly respecful Deparment Director and colleagues
Cons
compensations/benefits
Small Division 2 college
Athletic Operations Internship (Former Employee) –  Rockville Centre, NYJune 3, 2015
What we did depended on the whether or not there was a sporting event that day or night. During game days we were responsible for making sure the field/court was set up properly and had everything tested before game time. I was also the lacrosse manager so I was responsible for making contact with the opposing team for any home game and make sure they had the proper accommodations while visiting our school. This meant finding hotels in the area, food places for them to dine and proper directions to the facility.
Oversee and participate in all of the operations of the Nuclear Medicine Technology program at the college.
Program Director/Assistant Professor (Current Employee) –  Rockville Centre, NYMarch 20, 2015
Diversified environment, teaching students of all ages to become professional Nuclear Medicine Technologists. Program benefits include giving students the opportunity to perform clinical work alongside didactic learning which enhances comprehension and competencies.
Pros
academic integrity
Cons
ensuring that students maintain their professionalism
Teaching Nursing students.
Professor - Part time (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 9, 2015
Enjoyed teaching budding nursing students with the needed instruction and skills for taking care of women in childbearing years.
Pros
Free continuing education for faculty
Cons
None.
Productive, hardworking, very student involved enviroment
Nursing Student (Former Employee) –  Rockville Centre, NYApril 11, 2015
Even though Molloy College is not where I work, but where I learn, I wouldn't have chosen to have gone to any other college. the nursing faculty there is great. Even with this fast paced nursing program, when you dedicate yourself to your work, its amazing how much we learn each day.
Family oriented
Counselor/Work Study Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Rockville Centre, NYDecember 15, 2014
A typical day at work would be to assist students and their family with the process of applying and receiving Financial Aid. One of the hardest part of the job was not being able to give scholarship money to all students who applied for them. I enjoyed working with students and would like to continue within this career.
Pros
time off
Cons
salary
Great work experience
Adjunct Economics Professor (Former Employee) –  Rockville Centre, NYOctober 4, 2014
This is a great part time work experience. It fits well when combined with a primary job. Requires you dedicate time to class preparation. Passing on real life work experiences along with academic knowledge is rewarding and fun. You have to be prepared to dedicate fixed time and days and can be conflicting with your primary job.
Pros
rewarding and fun
Cons
has to be a hobby, pay per work performed is not rewarding
An exciting and family oriented environemnt
Men's Basketball - Assistant Coach (Current Employee) –  Rockville Centre, NYApril 2, 2012
Numerous administrative duties. Including recruting and overseeing academic progress of students.Working hand in hand with other members of coaching staff in organzing practice set ups and scheduling non conference games.
Pros
working with student athletes, lively college campus
Cons
only part time pay
Hall Attendant (Current Employee) –  Rockville Centre, NYFebruary 27, 2015
I love being apart of Molloy College, and all they have to offer. Not only being apart of the academics, but being able to work on campus just keeps me closer to home!
Great Higher Education Community to work for and Students help keep you young.
Director of Residence Life (Former Employee) –  Rockville Centre, NYApril 25, 2012
I worked in many different areas and can say that no two days are alike. The semesters move fast, the students, faculty and administration is demanding and it is impossible to be bored. The hours can be long and draining, but they are also very rewarding.
Secretary
Secretary/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Rockville Centre, NYJuly 18, 2012
I file documents both online and in the office
I make sure the office is always organized
To schedule appointments according to the availability of my boss
When in a meeting, I am asked to take organized notes about topics discussed
I organize and make decisions on department projects
Helpful staff who want to see you succeed
CRITICAL CARE INSTRUCTOR (Current Employee) –  Rockville Centre, NYJuly 20, 2013
I teach senior nursing students critical care in the clinical setting. All of the instructors are very helpful and friendly. I have a passion for teaching nursing so this job is very enjoyable and fulfilling to me.
Outstanding staff
Adjunct Professor (Former Employee) –  rockville centre NYAugust 15, 2014
Great place to work. Management is very professional. Co-workers are very knowledgeable. The students were very mature and enjoyed the program.
Pros
students are very respectful
Cons
enrollment went down.
An excellent working environment
Adjunct Instructor (Current Employee) –  Rockville Centre, NYApril 30, 2014
I have enjoyed working at Molloy for many years. The Faculty focus on developing the student's potential and the fact that the classes are small is a major advantage.
Everyone knows each other
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Rockville Centre, NYMay 25, 2013
It is a very nice place to work. Very kind and caring people. People are always friendly.
Pros
coffee is only 40 cents. friday's off during the summer. free tuition for family.
Cons
salary is low.
satisfying & enjoyable
Academic Coach (Current Employee) –  Rockville Centre, NYFebruary 13, 2014
dedicated, eager to learn honest, sincere, hard working.
Colleagues like my personality.
difficult to see students struggling
I have a passion for education
Campus Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Rockville Centre, NYFebruary 28, 2014
Great co workers and supervisors working the midnight shift was hard on the body and mind.
Pros
college tuition
Cons
hours and day off were hard on the family
Excellent place to work.
Graduate Research Assistant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 9, 2013
Great work environment and friendly Staff. Great culture that promotes productivity and responsibility.
temporary job
Student Activities center (Former Employee) –  rockville centre, NYMarch 29, 2013
label envelope
orientation to freshman students
co-workers were from my counrty
Pros
free lunches
Cons
not alot of hours
Discipline and productive workplace
Clinical instructor (Former Employee) –  Rockville Centre, NYJune 2, 2014
I worked as adjunct faculty and did appreciated the work environment

4.5