Molly Maid Employee Reviews

its a very friendly place, i loved my job... you do get rewarded if you do your job. i became a home service professional manager!!
home service professional manager. (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAAugust 17, 2017
I was working for molly maid for almost 9 yrs. I went through 3 owners. my last owner was the best. when I first started working with molly maid, I was their second employee that they hired. they had just bought the business. its a good job if you can handle it.
Pros
no boss hanging over your head, leadership, the nice customers and tips!!!
Cons
you have to work hard to get good money
Former maid
Maid (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 16, 2017
Working for Molly Maid has proven to be the most stressful job I have ever had.Not only were the hours all over the place but the pay--in my opinion--barely equated to the work that was done. Not only was I treated unfairly by my co-workers, but as soon as I fell pregnant the manager at this establishment took me off schedule without my consent under the false pretense that she thought she was doing me a favor. I never asked for any favors as I was working in order to keep my family afloat. However, I am grateful for the opportunity that to have worked for a company like this. I've learned new skills that I can take with me for the rest of my life. Since I've been gone I'm aware that management and ownership have changed, perhaps things are much better now.
Pros
meet new people, learn new skills
Cons
customers often lied and us maids got penalized regardless
Good job
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  St. Petersburg, FLAugust 15, 2017
Schedule is a bit uncertain but other than that great company. The percentage that you make per house is decent and there is always room to advance to a driver.
Terrible management and hours
Maid Service (Current Employee) –  South Bend, INAugust 10, 2017
Manager has the worst customer service skills and employees think they're being cheated on pay. Hardly get any hours. Never get scheduled lunches and manger gets mad when you want to take a lunch.
Great love the boss man
House Cleaning (Former Employee) –  Rochester Hills, MIAugust 8, 2017
He's is the best boss ive ever had . understanding also put a fire in your shoes. ! Very organized and everyone works as a team. never disappointed customers or workers.
Pros
Everything ...coffee in the more games here and there meeting as a teem.
Cons
Nuthing
Hard work
Route Manager (Former Employee) –  Killeen, TXAugust 2, 2017
This was a high paced work place. I believe that this should be a mans job. Long hours no paid vacation no sick leave and the staff are very unappreciative.
Loved Working Here
Cleaner/Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Kirtland, OHJuly 26, 2017
If i didnt have to move to another state i would still be here working. If u dont mind physical work this job is easy. Your pretty much left alone besides a couple minutes in the morning when u load up car with equipment and a couple minutes in the afternoon when you return to office. Its u and a partner everyday. No weekends, no nights.
Pay is by commision, so the more u clean the more u make.
Management has its challenges, but ive worked at far worse places where management is a complete mess.
Pros
No nights, no weekends. Decent pay.
Cons
No health insurance
fun enviroment
Manager (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJuly 25, 2017
I enjoyed working with different crews and being a manager of a team of three. I always had a change of pace and scenery which kept me on my toes from house to house.
Pros
great pay
Cons
no lunch breaks
Not worth Your Time
Maid/Housekeeping Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Huntersville, NCJuly 25, 2017
Cant make a living ,Nasty work Environment with a Catching Name..
They Pay you a percentage of what the clients pay them sometime clocking out making less the 50 bucks after taxes.
Pros
Weekly Pay, No Weekends May Get tipped more then your Weekly Pay
Cons
They Control you pay
Not a great work environment.
House Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Wake Forest, NCJuly 25, 2017
Poor management, terrible work environment. Company does not care about their employees. They don't understand or agree to time off needed for serious matters.
Pros
If you like cleaning it's an easy job.
Cons
Short breaks, non understandable company.
Tons of experience
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PRJuly 19, 2017
Nice place to work. Custumer service oriented. Must be attent to details. Service its pricy fot customers so they are looking for the best. Paid training.
Pros
Company car
Cons
Heathcare
It was a great work enviorment
House Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Veterians memorial parkwayJuly 17, 2017
The management was great and professional yet fun! The employees was nice and very welcoming. I enjoyed working for them and unfourtanly had to leave.
Leadership
Cleaner/Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 13, 2017
I like that you are able to show your leadership with the job as a team lead. I enjoy seeing the customers whom I am cleaning they are always refreshing to see. Especially the ones you build a relationship with over the constant visits. I love that you do not have to work weekends and the off time can be flexible. The hardest part is dealing with some rude customers or a management team whom are hard to communicate with.
Pros
no weekend working, flexible schedules
Cons
don't pay enough, management
Made me wait 45 minutes for an interview
Maid (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAJuly 7, 2017
The office in Vancouver WA, was filthy. Dirty rags everywhere for everyone to see, made me fill out an application that only took 5 minutes, and left me in the lobby for an additional 40 minutes after showing up 15 minutes early. If you forget about an interviewer, I wonder how they treat their employees. The office was really gross looking. They put no time and effort into making it look nice.
Fun work atmosphere
Maid (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLJune 24, 2017
Hand dusted and wiped clean office furniture, fixtures and window sills. Removed finger marks and smudges from vertical surfaces, including doors, frames and glass partitions. Swept and damp-mopped private stairways and hallways. Cleaned the exterior surfaces of lighting fixtures, including glass and plastic enclosures.
Workplace
Maid (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAJune 21, 2017
Was employed a litter over 5 months. Worked only 3 weeks and was on call for the rest of the time with no work. There was no schedule. It was all based on the houses you cleaned.
Productive and fun workplace
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCJune 15, 2017
Cleaning people homes business was a good experience for me nice work place they conduct business very well good pay u just have to drive ur own car till they give you one.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Productive and fun workplace
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJune 13, 2017
Busy, but fun environment. Mainly answering phones, answering questions or concerns. Getting new Customers to get their office or homes cleaned. Organized, professional, setting up appointments, and open to new opportunities for the company.
Pros
positve and friendly environment
Cons
Healthcare
Don't work here
House Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJune 4, 2017
This job is a complete liar. They I repeat!!! do not give you 350-450 a week. They lie to you, to get you in the job. But they do not pay nor give good benefits you'll be looking at at least 190-250 a week, that not including taxes. So you really only looking about 210-240 a week. And the workers their are rude !!. They will try to keep tips from you without you knowing it. They wont give you no breaks if your team leader in a not good mood nor just plain out don't like you for no reason. And you working hard for little to nothing. So please Kansas city people,I just quit this low life of a job thinking it would be a great opportunity, but its a false advertising job with no benefit or pay. . I'm warning you DON'T WORK HERE UNLESS YOU A TEENAGER JUST WANTING SOME SKILLS. BUT THIS JOB NOT WORTH YOUR TIME OR SKILLS. AND OH YEAH THEY DON'T PAY YOU BY THE HOUR, ONLY BY COMMISSION PAY ONLY WHICH IS ONLY 13-18 PERCENT FOR WHAT YOU DO. AND ITS NOT WORTH IT BEEN HERE FOR A MONTH AND DIDN'T PAY nothing. SO KANSAS CITY DON'T WORK AT this job OR YOU WILL BE DISAPPOINTED. ...P.S AND THEY TREAT THE ONE THAT BEEN THERE FOR 100s of years get better pay and treat you like you trash for been new.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
No good pay, they liars, rude coworker.
Very rude
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 30, 2017
They had no respect the one in charge was the worst and didn't care if you notice the cars are not maintained I was stranded on the side of the road because the car gave out
Pros
Feed the workers
Cons
Breaks they dont take breaks just work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Molly Maid. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5