Molnlycke Health Care

Molnlycke Health Care Employer Reviews

Molnlycke Health Care
Territory Manager (Current Employee), Inland Empire, CA and Southern NevadaJanuary 16, 2013
Mölnlycke Health Care is a leading provider of single-use surgical and wound care products. As the Surgical Representative for the company, my responsibilites include selling and marketing the products through evaluation, education, and brand recognition.
I have the privelege of working with talented Surgeon and their surgical team.
A career in the medical field that has high core values and appreciation of all their employees.
Contract Administrator (Current Employee), Norcross, GAOctober 17, 2012
Pros: medical field, helping the world
Cons: na
My curent working hours are 6:30 am to 3 pm. I work in a department of 4 ladies and 1 gentleman. I am the senior contact administrator in my department. I've trained every employee including my supervisor. I have learned a lot about the medical field working for this company when it comes to biogel, wound care and hibiclens products. The most enjoyable part of this company is when we all get together around the holidays. The hardest part of this job is being the senior admin and after years later still needing to train employees that should have obtain the knowledge of the company within the first year of their employment.